当我越长大越孤单 翻译到可以去学校的时候的翻译

汤姆到学校的时候我正在跑步。英语翻译_百度知道
汤姆到学校的时候我正在跑步。英语翻译
我有更好的答案
I was running when Tom arrived at school.(到学校嘛,我觉得就是抵达的意思,所以用了个arrive)
Tom went to school when I was running.
I am running while Tom is gong to school.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译1)我们打算去溜冰 2)我昨天看了一场足球赛 3)当我长大时,我要成为一名医生 4)他是这个足球队的队员之一 5)他不得不放弃了尝试 6)这只鸟受伤了 7)他后天动身前往学校 ( _百度作业帮
英语翻译1)我们打算去溜冰 2)我昨天看了一场足球赛 3)当我长大时,我要成为一名医生 4)他是这个足球队的队员之一 5)他不得不放弃了尝试 6)这只鸟受伤了 7)他后天动身前往学校 (
英语翻译1)我们打算去溜冰 2)我昨天看了一场足球赛 3)当我长大时,我要成为一名医生 4)他是这个足球队的队员之一 5)他不得不放弃了尝试 6)这只鸟受伤了 7)他后天动身前往学校 ( 注意哈.不要翻译机翻译的 )
We are going skatingI watched a football game yesterday.when I grow up,I want to be a doctor.He is one of the team members of this football team.He have to give up the attempt.This bird was hurted.He will leave for school the day after tomorrow.(1/2)麻烦哪位大神用英语翻译一下“你已经长大了应该学会独立,父母不可能一直呆在你身边。我们去学校..._百度知道
(1/2)麻烦哪位大神用英语翻译一下“你已经长大了应该学会独立,父母不可能一直呆在你身边。我们去学校...
(1/2)麻烦哪位大神用英语翻译一下“你已经长大了应该学会独立,父母不可能一直呆在你身边。我们去学校读书为的是学到知识,累点没关系。还有你在学校
You have be a big boy who ought to live independent.Parents cannot live with you all the time.We go to school for konwleage. Don't be afraid of tired.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他5条回答
Should learn to stand on when you grow up, parents could not be stayed by your side. We go to school ...
you have grown up already ,we aren't able to stay with you ,so you should stand by yourself .what we go to school for is to study ,if you feel tird ,it is fine .最后一句你没写完
You have grown up, should learn to be independent, parents can not always stay here by your side. We go to school is to learn knowledge, tired, never mind. You are in the school
You should depend on yourself because you're old enough. Parents can't always be with you.Knowledge is strength, we go to school for knowledge.So it's worth working hard in the school. What's more,you should......
you are a big boy now,you should learn to be independent.parent can't stay with you forever.reading in school is for learning knowleage.don‘t be afired of the tired
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译可以不可是英式的啊翻译内容如下我的家乡是湖南长沙县的一个小山村,它和中国的其他山村一样普通,但在我心中他是最美丽的记忆.当我小的时候,我总是很早起床去学校,穿过晨雾_百度作业帮
英语翻译可以不可是英式的啊翻译内容如下我的家乡是湖南长沙县的一个小山村,它和中国的其他山村一样普通,但在我心中他是最美丽的记忆.当我小的时候,我总是很早起床去学校,穿过晨雾
英语翻译可以不可是英式的啊翻译内容如下我的家乡是湖南长沙县的一个小山村,它和中国的其他山村一样普通,但在我心中他是最美丽的记忆.当我小的时候,我总是很早起床去学校,穿过晨雾、通过一座我不知道年代的石桥、跨过潺潺的小溪去到我那个只有四个年级的小学.经过田野还可以看到彩色羽毛的野鸡,最让人激动的是看见排成一队、南飞的大雁.我虽是一个人走在路上,但一路上都充满了惊喜、欢乐.最美的季节当然是春天了.我爸爸常把桌子搬到外面,让我边做作业边晒太阳.那明媚的春光总是使做作业的时光变得很轻松,一抬头就望见对面山上一大片红色的花,我还自己做了一个风筝,不幸的是六岁的我手工不佳,那只风筝没能飞起来.前几年我们家搬到了县城里,我非常还念我的乡下的时光.随着成长,我的所见所闻越来越多,每当我浮躁的时候,我就想想乡下的情景,它让我内心宁静.
My hometown is a small mountain village in Changsha County of Hunan. It is an ordinary village as many other mountain villages in China, but it is the most beautiful memory in my mind. When I was a child, I used to get up very early and go to the four-graded primary school where I had to pass through the morning fog, go over a stone bridge of unknown age, and stride across a flowing streamlet before reaching it. I could see the color-feathered pheasants as I go across the camp- and the most exciting moment was seeing a line of wild geese flying to the south. Although I was walking alone on the road, I was filled with surprise and joy all the way. The most beautiful season was absolutely the spring. My father would often move the table outside so that I could do my homework while basking in the sun. The beautiful sights and scenes in spring always make the homework time a relaxing moment, as I could see a large sheet of red flowers over the mountain when I looked up across there. I even made a kite myself, but unfortunately the kite could not fly because my handwork was very poor at the age of six. When we moved to the county town a few years ago, I missed that time in the countryside very much. As I am growing up and my knowledge is increasing, I will always recall the scenes in the countryside to keep my mind quiet and peaceful whenever I am impetuous.1.When will the school be set up?2.Waste used to be thrown into rivers carelessly.3.It's not wise of you to dream of being a big star.4.He is kind enough to keep in touch with us by writing letters.5.We didn't realize the importance of training until we failed at last.【解析】试题分析:1.2.3.……的。”否定形式在be动词后加not。4.……”,enough修饰形容词要放到形容词的后面。Keep in touch with“和……保持联系”。5.……时候才……”,at last“最后”。考点:句子翻译。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:2015届江苏省苏州市高新区八年级下期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
书面表达(满分20分)将短文写在答题卷指定的区域内。你班计划举行一次以“The best present”为话题的英文主题班会课,老师要求每位同学写一篇短文,分享各自心目中的“最好礼物”,内容包括以下几个方面:·你收到或送出的最好礼物是什么;·礼物背后的小故事;·该礼物的意义或启示。The best presentWhat's the best present in my eyes?   注意:1.词数80。短文要点表达不分先后,可适当发挥,使短文连贯、通顺;开头已为你写好,不计入总词数:2.短文中不要出现具体的学校姓名和人名。 
来源:2015届江苏省苏州市相城区八年级下期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
- We can save water by taking shorter showers.-_______, turning off the tap when brushing teeth is also a good way.A. However
B. MoreoverC. Otherwise
D. For example 
来源:2015届江苏省苏州市工业园区八年级3月调研考试英语试卷(解析版)
---Would you like to watch Painted Skin Ⅱ with me?
---Certainly. I don't mind seeing again although I_______ it twice.A. saw
B. was seeing
C. have seenD. see 
来源:2015届江苏省苏州市工业园区八年级3月调研考试英语试卷(解析版)
We spend as much time as we can _______ English.A. read
B. to read
C. reading
D. have read 
来源:2015届江苏省苏州市八年级下期末模拟英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
A friend of mine named Paul received a car from his brother as a Christmas present. On Christmas Eve when Paul came out of his office, a boy was walking around the shining car. "Is this your car, Paul?" he asked.Paul answered, "Yes, my brother gave it to me for Christmas." The boy was surprised. "You mean your brother gave it to you and it cost you nothing? Boy, I wish..."He hesitated.Of course Paul knew what he was going to wish for. He was going to wish he had a brother like that. But what the boy said surprised Paul greatly."I wish," the boy went on, "that I could be a brother like that." Paul looked at the boy in surprise. and then he said again, "Would you like to take a ride in my car?""Oh yes, I'd love to."After a short ride, the boy turned and with his eyes shining, said, "Paul, would you mind driving in front of my house?"Paul smiled a little. He thought he knew what the boy wanted. He wanted to show his neighbors that he could ride home in a big car. But Paul was wrong again. "Will you stop where those two steps are?" the boy asked.He ran up to the steps. Then in a short while Paul heard him coming back, but he was not coming fast. He was carrying his little crippled (残疾) brother. He sat him down on the step and pointed to the car."There he is, Buddy, just like I told you upstairs. His brother gave it to him for Christmas and it didn't cost him a cent. And someday I'm going to give you one just like that…then you can see for yourself all the nice things in the Christmas window that I've been trying to tell you about."Paul got out and lifted the boy to the front seat of his car. The shining-eyed older brother climbed in beside him and the three of them began an unforgettable holiday ride.1.The boy was very surprised when _______.A. Paul received an expensive car
B. Paul told him about the carC. he saw the shining car
D. he was walking around the car2.From the story we can see the boy _______.A. wished to give his brother a carB. wanted Paul's brother to give him a carC. wished he could have a brother like Paul'sD. wished Paul could be a brother like that3.We can infer (推断) from the story that _______.A. Paul couldn't understand the boyB. the boy had a deep love for his brotherC. the boy wished to have a rich brotherD. the boy's wish came true in the end4.The best title(标题) of the story is
.A. A Christmas Present
B. A BoyC. A Brother Like That
D. An Unforgettable Holiday Ride 
来源:2015届江苏省苏州市八年级下期末模拟英语试卷(解析版)
-Can you show me _______ to use this kind of camera?-Sorry, I don't know, _______.A. either
D. either 
来源:2015届江苏省盐城市八年级下学期第一次月考英语卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
假如你是Simon,你住在Blue Sky City,在过去的十年里,Blue Sky City发生了巨大的变化:马路、环境、生活、交通……,这种变化既带来了好处也带来了许多麻烦……(字数不得少于80字)Blue Sky City: Past and present       
—__________ is the weather in Nanjing today?
—It’s windy and cold.A. WhatB. WhyC. WhenD. How 

我要回帖

更多关于 可以自动翻译的浏览器 的文章

随机推荐