小作文(100词)英语作文80词带翻译,请高手指教

英语小作文100词左右,带翻译_百度作业帮
英语小作文100词左右,带翻译
英语小作文100词左右,带翻译
Look , I have a nice room . Come and have a look . It’s small and nice . There is a big bed , a small desk , a shelf and a closet . The bed is near the desk . There is a shelf near the closet too . Many good books are in the shelf . I like the books very much . Oh , yes , There is a big board on the wall . I often write and draw pictures on the board .Oh , My bedroom is too beautiful . I like it very much . Do you like my bedroom? Can you tell me about your beroom , please ? 看,我有一个舒适的房间,过来看一看,它小而漂亮,那有一张大床,一张小桌,一个书架和衣柜,床在桌子旁边,书架也在衣柜旁边,很多好的书都在书架上,我非常喜欢书,哦,是的,那有一个大的黑板在墙上,我经常写和画一些图片在黑板上.哦,我的卧室是太漂亮了,我非常喜欢它,你喜欢我的卧室吗,请你有告诉我你的卧室吗?考研英语小作文 关于邀请国外的同学参加同学聚会邀请国外的同学参加同学聚会的英语作文 要求100词左右 帮帮忙后天考试了_百度作业帮
考研英语小作文 关于邀请国外的同学参加同学聚会邀请国外的同学参加同学聚会的英语作文 要求100词左右 帮帮忙后天考试了
考研英语小作文 关于邀请国外的同学参加同学聚会邀请国外的同学参加同学聚会的英语作文 要求100词左右 帮帮忙后天考试了
Dear friends,
Time flies!
We haven't seen with our classmates for a long time. So we are going to have a classmates'party. We have planned to hold the party at 7:00 on
the evening of
January 10th.I am one of the organizers. I am proud. I would like to make friends with you. And I hope to learn to speak English from you. So I really hope you can take part in our party if you are free.
Then I will feel very happy.
your dear friends.关于成龙的一篇英语小作文,80-100词实在不行给我提供一些成龙主要影片和奖项的英文也可以10分钟之内给我追30分_百度作业帮
关于成龙的一篇英语小作文,80-100词实在不行给我提供一些成龙主要影片和奖项的英文也可以10分钟之内给我追30分
关于成龙的一篇英语小作文,80-100词实在不行给我提供一些成龙主要影片和奖项的英文也可以10分钟之内给我追30分
ChengLong 's zygomaticomandibular nose is very suitable,the secret "to 41-50 years old,the two communicating with auxiliary,two ears is wrapped with the occipital outside,and with the lip is gringotts,for use,focal Wells (toward) for warehouse,nostril less than taking." Throughout chan zygomaticomandibular nose clip,41-50 auxiliary for the best of luck in his life GaoFengYun,51 after mercury (port),surface good,but a thinner lips,for the big (soil) grams (mercury),ChangWeiBing life,unless the ChengLongZhi nose for processing,is expected to reduce soil grams of water.Another 56,57 left/right law,see Jackie life more easily represent legs hurt more opportunities,age,and prevent chronic rheumatism,57 of virtual age 56 more should withdraw.Why is the man Jackie will?XiangShu cloud:"big",so bold WuShi longhu since his debut by fighting to clap of danger,star Jackie chan movements by myself,but as time goes by,performance,long age,the message should be gradually reduce the risk of chan,especially high performance more careful,nasal big trouble.英语作文.My summer holiday 为题目写一篇英语小作文...100词左右就可以._百度作业帮
英语作文.My summer holiday 为题目写一篇英语小作文...100词左右就可以.
英语作文.My summer holiday 为题目写一篇英语小作文...100词左右就可以.
My summer holiday is coming to the end .I have spent a happy summer holiday .During the holiday ,we went to Dalian for a visit ,there I saw the beautiful sea ,it was really amazing .The sea water was as bule as the sky ,and it was very clean as well .Also ,the beach in Dalian was very nice ,we built a small sand palace .When I was swimming in the sea,as if I was a little fish ,I like that feeling very much .Ts my trip to Dalian ,it's really unforgettable .写家附近情况的英语小作文,100词左右火烧眉毛了,知道的发一下..._百度作业帮
写家附近情况的英语小作文,100词左右火烧眉毛了,知道的发一下...
写家附近情况的英语小作文,100词左右火烧眉毛了,知道的发一下...
gsjkejkhgejskghndskljhgiehgjhkjhgjaklhraujtiwujhygjdlkjhhgeuh

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文80词带翻译 的文章

随机推荐