secret of my heartt的中文

求Drowning 和Shape Of My Heart的中文歌词或翻译过来的中文意思
求Drowning 和Shape Of My Heart的中文歌词或翻译过来的中文意思
我心的形状
能把歌词翻译过来吗 还有那个透不过气好像不对
Drowning窒息 (后街男孩)
don't pretend you're sorry不要假装你很抱歉i know you're not 我知道你并不感到内疚you know you got the power to make me weak inside 你知道你有能力让我内心无比脆弱girl you leave me breathless 宝贝,你的离开,让我一个人无法呼吸but it's okay 'cause you are my survival 但是没关系,因为你会因为离开而得到重生now hear me say现在听我说i can't imagine life without your love 如果没有你的爱,我的生活将无法想象even forever don't seem like long enough甚至连“永远”都变得不够长'cause everytime i breathe i take you in 因为我的每次呼吸,都仿佛把你吸入了身体and my heart beats again 然后我的心又开始跳动baby i can't help it 宝贝,我真的没有办法you keep me drowning in your love 你的爱让我沉迷,让我窒息everytime i try to rise above i'm swept away by love 虽然我每一次都试图挣脱,但总是被爱情打败baby i can't help it 宝贝,我真的没有办法you keep me drowning in your love 你的爱让我沉迷,让我窒息maybe i'm a drifter late at night 也许我是黑夜里的流浪者'cause i long for the safety of flowing freely in your arms 因为我是如此渴望在你怀里的安全感i don't need another lover我不需要其他任何的情人it's not for me 'cause only you can save me 因为只有你能拯救我oh can't you see 噢,难道你看不到吗i can't imagine life without your love 如果失去你的爱,我的生活将无法想象even forever don't seem like long enough甚至连“永远”都变得不够长'cause everytime i breathe i take you in 因为我的每次呼吸,都仿佛把你吸入了身体and my heart beats again 然后我的心又开始跳动baby i can't help it 宝贝,我真的没有办法you keep me drowning in your love 你的爱让我沉迷,让我窒息everytime i try to rise above i'm swept away by love 虽然我每一次都试图挣脱,但总是被爱情打败baby i can't help it 宝贝,我真的没有办法you keep me drowning in your love 你的爱让我沉迷,让我窒息
go on and pull me 请不要停下来,请帮我一把
under cover me with dreams, yeah 让幻想能够继续将我伪装love me mouth to mouth now 现在就吻我,爱我you know i can't resist 'cause you're the air that i breathe 你知道我无法抗拒,因为你是我呼吸的空气'cause everytime i breathe i take you in 因为我的每次呼吸,都仿佛把你吸入了身体and my heart beats again 然后我的心又开始跳动baby i can't help it 宝贝,我真的没有办法you keep me drowning in your love 你的爱让我沉迷,让我窒息everytime i try to rise above i'm swept away by love 虽然我每一次都试图挣脱,但总是被爱情打败and baby i can't help it 宝贝,我真的没有办法you keep me drowning your love你的爱让我沉迷,让我窒息baby i can't help it 宝贝,我真的没有办法keep me drowningi n your love 就让我在你的爱里沉迷、窒息i keep drowning in your love 我将在你的爱里沉迷、窒息baby i can't help it 宝贝,我真的没有办法can't help it no, no 没有办法'cause everytime i breathe i take you in 因为我的每次呼吸,都仿佛把你吸入了身体and my heart beats again 然后我的心又开始跳动baby i can't help it 宝贝,我真的没有办法you keep me drowning in your love 你的爱让我沉迷,让我窒息everytime i try to rise above i'm swept away by love 虽然我每一次都试图挣脱,但总是被爱情打败baby i can't help it 宝贝,我真的没有办法you keep me drowning in your love 你的爱让我沉迷,让我窒息
绝对原创哦~~
shape of my heart& 我的真心&(后街男孩)hmm, yeah, yeahbaby, please try to forgive me 宝贝,请试着原谅我& stay here don't put out the glow 在我身边,不要觉得尴尬hold me now don't bother 现在就抓紧我,不要觉得厌烦if every minute it makes me weaker 如果每一分钟我都变的更虚弱
you can save me from the man that i've become只有你能阻止我变成那个懦弱的人oh yeahlookin' back on the things i've done 回想起过去i was tryin' to be someone 我真的曾试着变成你的那个他i played my part, kept you in the dark 但是我只是默默爱着你,却没有让你知道now let me show you the shape of my heart现在, 让我给你看看我的真心
send in this beautiful loneliness that's tragical 给你展示我这颗有些孤独寂寞的心是件令人纠结不安的事so help me i can't win this war所以请帮帮我,否则我不能在纠结中下定决心oh notouch me now don't bother 请触摸我,不要厌烦if every minute it makes me weaker 如果每一分钟我都变的更虚弱
you can save me from the man that i've become只有你能阻止我变成那个懦弱的人lookin' back on the things i've done 回想我曾经做过的事i was tryin' to be someone 我真的曾试着变成你的那个他i played my part, kept you in the dark 但是我只是默默爱着你,却没有让你知道now let me show you the shape of my heart现在, 让我给你看看我的真心
i'm here with my confession 现在我非常坦诚的在你面前got nothing to hide no more没有一点隐瞒i don't know where to start但我不知道从哪里开始讲起but to show you the shape of my heart只是要你知道我的真心i'm lookin' back on things i've done 回忆过往i never wanna play the same old part& i'll keep you in the dark我再也不要把这份爱埋在心底了now let me show you the shape of my heart现在我要让你明白我的真心i'm lookin' back on things i've done 回忆过往i was tryin' to be someone 我真的曾试着变成你的那个他i played my part, kept you in the dark 但是我只是默默爱着你,却没有让你知道now let me show you the shape of my heart现在, 让我给你看看我的真心
i'm lookin' back on things i've done 回忆过往i was tryin' to be someone 我真的曾试着变成你的那个他i played my part, kept you in the dark 但是我只是默默爱着你,却没有让你知道now let me show you the shape of my heart现在,让我给你看看我的真心show you the shape of my heart 让你明白我的心
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号I'd give my heart 中文歌词
I'd give my heart 中文歌词
= =看了很多版本的翻译啊,意思偏差也太大了. 哪位大神帮忙一下吧~
I've been dreaming for so long, to find a meaning to understand. The secret of life, why am I here to try again? Will I always, will you always see the truth when it stares you in the face? Will I ever, will I never free myself by breaking these chains? I'd give my heart, I'd give my soul. I'd turn it back, it's my fault. Your destiny is forlorn, have to live till it's undone. I'd give my heart, I'd give my soul. I'd turn it back and then at last I'll be on my way. I've been living for so long, many seasons have passed me by. I've seen kingdoms trough ages rise and fall, I've seen it all. I've seen the horror, I've seen the wonders happening just in front of my eyes. Will I ever, will I never free myself by making it right? I'd give my heart, I'd give my soul. I'd turn it back, it's my fault. Your destiny is forlorn, have to live till it's undone. I'd give my heart, I'd give my soul. I'd turn it back and then at last I'll be on my way. Jillian our dream ended long ago. All our stories and all our glory I held so dear. We won't be together for ever and ever, no more tears. I'll always be here until the end. I'd give my heart, I'd give my soul. I'd turn it back, it's my fault. Your destiny is forlorn, have to live till it's undone. I'd give my heart, I'd give my soul. I'd turn it back and then at last I'll be on my way.
I'give my heart
演唱:Within Temptation 所属专辑:The Slient Force 中译:Synime
I've been dreaming for so long,
我已经梦想很久
to find a meaning to understand.
去寻找一个含义为了解
The secret of life,
生命的意义
why am I here to try again? 我为什么在这里一遍遍尝试
Will I always, will you always
我将会时常,你将会时常
see the truth when it stares you in the face?
当它凝视你面庞时看见真相?
Will I ever, will I never free myself by breaking these chains?
我将永远,我将不会通过摧毁这些枷锁让自己自由
I'd give my heart, I'd give my soul.
我会奉献我的心灵,我会奉献我的灵魂
I'd turn it back, it's my fault.
我会让它归去,这是我的过错
Your destiny is forlorn, 你的命运是孤独
have to live till it's undone.
必须活着 直至它解开
我会奉献我的心灵,我会奉献我的灵魂
I'd turn it back and then at last I'll be on my way.
我会让它归去而且最后我会回到我的路途上
I've been living for so long, 我已经活了太久
many seasons have passed me by.
无数个四季已经离我而去
I've seen kingdoms through ages
我看着王朝穿过岁月
rise and fall, I've seen it all.
繁盛和衰败,我全部都看过
I've seen the horror, I've seen the wonders
我看过那些惨状,我看过这些奇迹
happening just in front of my eyes.
就在我眼前发生
Will I ever, will I never free myself by making it right? 我将会永远,我将不会通过将它扶上正确的道路让自己自由
我会奉献我的心灵,我会奉献我的灵魂
I'd turn it back, it's my fault. 我会让它归去,这是我的过错
Your destiny is forlorn,
你的命运是孤独
必须活着 直至它解开
我会奉献我的心灵,我会奉献我的灵魂
I'd turn it back and then at last I'll be on my way.
我会让它归去而且最后我会回到我的路途上
Jillian our dream ended long ago.
Jillian,我们的梦很久以前就结束了
All our stories and all our glory I held so dear.
我们所有的故事和荣耀我都保留,所以亲爱的
We won't be together
我们将不会在一起
for ever and ever, no more tears.
永远永远,不要流下更多的泪
I'll always be here until the end.
我将会时常在这里直至最后
Jullian, no more tears...
Jullian, 不要流下更多的泪
我会奉献我的心灵,我会奉献我的灵魂
I'd turn it back, it's my fault.
我会让它归去,这是我的过错
Your destiny is forlorn,
你的命运是孤独
必须活着 直至它解开
我会奉献我的心灵,我会奉献我的灵魂
I'd turn it back and then at last I'll be on my way. 我会让它归去而且最后我会回到我的路途上
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号名侦探柯南ED《Secret Of My Heart》中文歌词_百度知道
名侦探柯南ED《Secret Of My Heart》中文歌词
提问者采纳
Starlit night above the roof tops   屋顶上繁星点点的夜晚,   I sit and think, what words could show you how I feel?   我冥思苦想,用什么语言来表达我对你的感觉.   Our happy times were they real? So I wonder   于是我想知道:我们共度的幸福时刻它们是真的存在么?   Shooting star, falls as if to tell   A happy end will come because you're by my side   Always a smile but all the while   闪烁的星光划过,似乎告诉我这幸福的结局将要来到,而幸福就是因为有你在我的身边时而不时的一个微笑.   There's still one thing inside, that I cannot tell you   一直有一件在我内心深处不能向你诉说的事,   Secret of my heart, when can I ever start?   我心底的秘密,何时才能把它道出?   Never any doubt, knowing how someday I'll say I love you   我一直坚信着并知道有一天我将会对你说出我爱你.   It will shine on through, my love will shine out true   我的爱将超越一切   Give a little time, I'm looking for a sign
请给我一点时间,我正在寻找我的方向   You know I'm waiting for my chance   你要知道,我正在等待属于我的机会   So quiet now, winds whisper true to me   微风真切的对我耳语:安静些吧   I feel a need, to scream out loud these things I feel   我感觉到一种需要,要大声的吼出我所感觉到的这些事   Celebrate this love I can't reveal I can't show you   庆祝这份爱,我不能揭示也不能展示给你   So here we are, together once again   那么就让我们再一次的在一起   You seem to walk this little distance from my side   在我的身边看似走出了一些距离   Your face it seems so sad   你的面容看似那么的忧伤   I wonder what you hide I wanna be close to you   我想知道你到底隐瞒了什么,我想要接近你   Secret of my heart can you understand those parts   你能否明白我心底的这些秘密   Hidden far away, in a place I run to, doesn't everyone   深深的隐瞒的地方,只有我去奔向   In my heart I know I must let our love grow   在我心里,我知道必须让我们的爱生长   I can't say why   我不能说为什么   I know that I must find a way to call out for my chance   我知道我必须找到呼唤出/(制造出)我的机会的方法   Can I tell the truth? No words come to my mind   我能否述出我的真实么?思想中一片空白   They escape from my lips to the clouds above   逃出我的嘴唇,躲进天空的云中   Feeling in my heart, I can't hide   我不能掩饰我心中的感受   I can't hide anymore, 'cause I love you   因为我爱你,我任何都不能掩饰   I will be with you (with you, with you)   我将与你同在   Wherever you are? (you are, you are )   无论你在哪里?   Can you feel my heart?   你能感到我的心么?   Can you feel my heart?   你能感到我的心吗?   Can't you see you're in my heart   你能否看见你在我的心中   But things may break apart   但事情也许会离散   Maybe one day   也许有一天   It's difficult to say how long two hearts can beat as one   很难去说心心相印会有多久   But I know now all the same   但我知道两颗心现在是在一起的   No change will come unless I play the game   不变的真心将来到除非只把这份爱当作儿戏   I just wanna say, I think I might be ready, baby   我只想说,我想我准备好了,baby   (I just wanna say forever)   我只想说永远相爱/(在一起)   Can't you see you're in my dreams   你能否看见,你在我的梦境里   I can't lose you, baby see?   我不能失去你,baby明白么?   Every time we meet   每次我们相遇   Every time we're near boy E4D截图欣赏(23张)gives all meaning to my life   每次相近你都给我所有的人生意义   Baby don't get down, someday I will come around   baby不要离开,总有一天我将回来   Secret of my heart, our future is forever   我心底的秘密,我们的未来是永远   Secret of my heart   我心底的秘密
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
名侦探柯南的相关知识
其他1条回答
我要怎么样改变语言的传达方式   才能传达给你啊   自从上次至今   虽然经过了多少个季节   你总是在身旁笑着   对我而言   我也有一件难以启口的事   Secret of my heart   毫无疑问的   不管何时   只要有少许的未来   真实一定能够实现的   I can't say 再一点点   I'm waiting for a chance   像这样平静的时间   希望能更加维系下去   害怕 看清一切   所以稍微保持距离行走着   你的侧脸旁为何   好像快垮掉似的   想保护它   想再靠近你一点   Secret of my heart   你应该能了解我的心意吧   不管是谁   虽然都有想逃避的时候   但是只是逃避   什么都无法开始   I can't say 一定 I'm calling for a chance   Can I tell the truth?   那...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁you will always have a special place in my heart的中文意思是?_百度作业帮
you will always have a special place in my heart的中文意思是?
you will always have a special place in my heart的中文意思是?
在我心里永远有个属于你的位置(你对我很重要)Un-brake my heart 的歌词,带中文最好_百度知道
Un-brake my heart 的歌词,带中文最好
Don't leave me in all this painDon't leave me out in the rain Come back and bring back my smileCome and take these tears awayI need your arms to hold me now The nights are so unkindBring back those nights when I held you beside meUn-break my heart Say you'll love me again Undo this hurt you caused When you walked out the door And walked outta my lifeUn-cry these tears I cried so many nightsUn-break my heartMy heartTake back that sad word good-byeBring back the joy to my lifeDon't leave me here with these tearsCome and kiss this pain awayI can't forget the day you leftTime is so unkindAnd life is so cruel without you here beside me Un-break my heartSay you'll love me againUndo this hurt you caused When you walked out the door And walked outta my lifeUn-cry these tearsI cried so many nightsUn-break my heart -----Don't leave me in all this pain Don't leave me out in the rainBring back the nights when I held you beside meUn-break my heart Say you'll love me again Undo this hurt you causedWhen you walked out the door And walked outta my lifeUn-cry these tears I cried so many, many nightsUn-break myUn-break my heart oh babyCome back and say you love meUn-break my heart Sweet darlin' Without youI just can't go on-----Can't go on-----不要把我丢在痛苦的深渊渊,不要把我留在大雨里面,回来吧,带来我早已失去的微笑,回来吧,带走我已流尽的泪水,现在我需要你能拥抱我的臂膀,夜晚是多么的无情, 回来吧,那些个我拥有你在身边的那些夜晚 勿伤我心。 告诉我你会再爱我,锄去那些你曾带来的伤痛,当你走出门去,当你走出我的生活有多少个夜晚我在哭泣,勿伤我心,勿伤我心. 收回那伤心的“再见”,带回我生活的快乐,不要只把我孤独的留在泪水里,回来吧,把那些痛苦吻走,我无法忘记你离去的日子时间是多么的无情,没有你在身边的日子是多么的残酷,不要把我丢在痛苦的深渊,不要把我留在大雨里面,回来吧,那些个我拥有你在身边的夜晚勿伤我心,告诉我你会再爱我,勿伤我心,我最亲爱的,没有你,我无法生存,没有你,我无法生存.....
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 shape of my heart 的文章

随机推荐