有人什么情况下可以挂急诊翻译一下吗?急!

请好心人帮我翻译一下这段英文好吗?急用谢谢!~~~_百度知道
请好心人帮我翻译一下这段英文好吗?急用谢谢!~~~
N A M E: COUNTRY: REFEREE-EXAMINATION 1 At the kick-off the ball has only travelled a distance of 2 yards as an opponent arrives running the player taking the kick-off kicks again the ball.Decision? 0 play on 0 retake of the kick-off X indirect free-kick in favour of the other team 2 How many times can a player be cautioned in the same match on account of misconduct? X once 0 twice 0 up to the referee3 The goal-keeper is standing in his goal-area holding the ball in his hands. An attacker charges him correctly, the ball falls out of his hands and the attacker scores a goal. Decision?0 goal X indirect free-kick in favour of the keeper 0 indirect free-kick in favour of the attacker 4 Is it perritted to take the penalty-kick “indirect”?
0 yes 0 no 5 Penalty-kick! Before the ball passe the goal-line between the goal-posts a spectator stops the ball. Decision? 0 goal 0 drop-ball 0 retake 6 Must the referee blow his whistle when the ball is clearly kicked over the goal-line or touch-line? 0 yes Xno 0 only when he awards a corner-kick7 Whilst the run of play a substitute - without having received a signal of the referee enters the field and handles the ball in his teams penalty-area. Decision?0 penalty-kick 0 indirect free-kick in favour of the other team X drop-ball 8 At the throw-in the player throws the ball with one hand only. A team-mate gets the ball and scores a goal. Decision? 0 goal 0 retake X throw-in by the other team9 On the centre-line a player charges an opponent in a violent manner. Decision?0 play on X direct free-kick o indirect free-kick 0 goal 10 A direct free-kick just outside the pnalty-area in favour of the defending team! The ball is kicked back to the goal-keeper but he misses it without touching it. The ball passes over the goal-line between the goal-posts. Decison? 0 goal 0 retake X corner-kick 0 drop-ball
氮一米五:国家: 裁判员考一开球球只行驶距离为2码抵达竞选对手次 五球员同时开球又踢了ball.decision? 00起就夺回了开球×间接自由球赞成另2队多少 时报予以告诫球员可以在同一比赛因不当? 曾经两度×003球最多的守门员,他是站在目标区举办舞会 在他的手中. 他攻费正确,球出属于自己的双手和几十攻击目标. 决定? 0十大目标间接自由球赞成0畜养间接自由球赞成攻击4 它以刑罚perritted踢&间接&? 050没有罚则不错踢的! 前球遗忘的目标线之间的目标岗位球停旁观者. 决定? 00目标落球06要夺回他吹哨当裁判球击显然比踢 实现在线或触线? 不错,他只有00xno奖角落踢7虽然办起了代课无 收到信号处理场球进入球队在刑罚领域. 决定? 0码0踢间接自由球赞成其他队乘落球扔在8-球员投掷 球只用一只手. 一队友们拿到球得分和目标. 决定? 00反攻十大目标扔在了其它队9月中心在线球员在对手费 暴力方式. 决定? 0起就直接乘免费踢澳间接自由球直接010目标自由踢屋外pnalty区 赞成队防守! 球是踢回给守门员,但它并没有触及思念. 球越过目标线之间的目标岗位. 因此决定? 十大目标夺回角落00-0踢落球
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译一下啊。。。有人能帮忙把这上面的英文翻译下来么,,,谢谢啊,急用,,,,就上面的整段的英文开始,,, _百度作业帮
谁能帮我翻译一下啊。。。有人能帮忙把这上面的英文翻译下来么,,,谢谢啊,急用,,,,就上面的整段的英文开始,,,
谁能帮我翻译一下啊。。。有人能帮忙把这上面的英文翻译下来么,,,谢谢啊,急用,,,,就上面的整段的英文开始,,,&
亲,你的照片拍的不全,看不清啊
什么都没有出现啊?有人吗?帮忙翻译一下!谢谢!急用啊~~~~~~~_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:843,220贴子:
有人吗?帮忙翻译一下!谢谢!急用啊~~~~~~~收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
平安夜平安.圣诞节快乐!这个圣诞不寂寞,因为有你在.
&&&&&&&&&&&快啊!急用
Merry&Chrismas'&Eve&,Merry&Chrismas!I'm&not&lonely&this&Chrismas&because&you're&with&me.
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
非常感谢啊!!!
Merry&Chrismas'&Eve&,Merry&Chrismas
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
但是好象你打错了吧?汗~~~~~~~
应该是MARRY&CHRISTMAS
4楼跟圣诞百年好合啊?
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或好心人帮忙翻译一下,谢谢了!_百度知道
好心人帮忙翻译一下,谢谢了!
Unit 9 Book2 (P. 314)1. All the arrangements should be completed prior to your departure.2. Such behavior may result in the executive being fired/asked to leave.3. Our products compete with those of other factories in terms of quality, reliability and above all, variety.4. The team's performance was greatly affected by the heavy rain.5. I appreciate your reasons for objecting to the proposal.6. To some extent, she should be responsible for the accident.7. I'm uneasy at/deeply troubled by the thought that life is just too comfortable.8. Women tend to live longer than men.Unit 10 Book2 (P. 352)1. We can go to the seven o'clock performance or the eight—whichever suits you best.2. Men are generally supposed to be strong, but most women know that the reverse is often true.3. He was released from prison after serving two years of a five-year sentence.4. You look equally nice in both dresses—I don't know which one to advise you to buy.5. This candidate has an impressively diverse range of interests and experience.6. The child suddenly let go of her hand and ran across the street.7. The result of the competition will depend largely on the opinions of the judges.8. I'm tired of you telling me what to do all the time.Unit 1 Book3 (P. 17)1) You should spend a reasonable amount of time relaxing and exercising.2) In general children are healthier and better educated than ever before.3) When the right opportunity comes along, he’ll take it.4) Every day he sets aside some time to be with his family and enjoy life.5) I remember those dark streets and walking hand in hand with my father.6) He finally failed to live up to his parents’ expectations.7) In contrast, our use of oil has increased enormously.8) He succeeded in his efforts to overcome his fatal weakness. Unit 3 Book3 (P. 113)1) Because of an emergency, the doctor will not be available for several hours.2) How will taxes affect people with low income?3) My mother always told me that in the long run I would be glad I didn’t give up practicing the piano.4) These books range in price form $10 to $20.5) It seems to me that you don’t have much choice.6) Given their inexperience, they have done quite a good job.7) For such a big house the price is fairly cheap/low, but you’ve got to take into consideration the money you will spend on repairs.8) Can we begin with discussing questions/problems arising from the last meeting?
提问者采纳
所有的安排必需在离开前准备好。这样的行为能导致被开除。我们的产品可以和其它工厂的产品在质量,可信度最主要的是种类上相比这个队的表现被这场大雨影响了。我很欣赏你反对这个建议的理由。在某种程度上她应该为这个事故负责。生活是舒适的这种想法我不这样看。女人通常比男人活得长。(二)我们去七点的表演还是八点的,哪个适合你男人通常应该是强壮的,但在多数女人知道相反的例子总是有的。五年的监狱生活后他被释放出来。你穿哪件衣服都好看,我不知道是谁建议你这样买的。这个候选人有打人兴趣爱好和经验。孩子突然松开了他的手跑上了街。比赛的结果主要是取决于裁判的意见。我不愿意总告诉你怎么做。(三)你应该合理在花费一点时间去放松,去做运动。总的来说,孩子们比以前更健康学习更好。当时机来到时他会抓住的。每天他都留一点时间和家人一起享受生活。我记得和父亲一起手牵手走过那漆黑的街道。他最终没有辜负父母的期望。相比之下我们对石油的使用量在大量地增加。他成功地付出了努力克服了他致命的弱点(四)由于紧急情况,这个医生几个小时内没空(忙于工作)税收是怎么影响人们低收入的。我妈妈总是告诉我从长过来看我一定会高兴的因为我没有放弃钢琴。这些书的价格从十美元到二十美元不等。在我看来你没什么选择了。考虑到他们没经验,他们已经做得够好的了。这样一个大房子,价格已经够便宜了。但你必需要考虑到你维修上要花的钱。我们可以从讨论上次会上的问题开始吗?
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
单元9书(314页)1。全部安排都应该在你离开前完成。2。这种行为可能导致经理被辞退。3。我们的产品和其他厂家竞争在质量,可靠性及以上的所有,4多种。球队的表现受到了很大的影响5大雨。我理解你反对这个建议的理由。6。在某种程度上,她应该对此次事故负责。7。我深感不安的思想,生活太舒适了。8。女人比男人长寿。
单元10书(352页)1。我们可以到七点或2 eight-whichever最适合你。男人一般被认为是强有力的,但大多数妇女都知道实际的情况往往相反。3。他被从监狱释放之后,五年的两年徒刑。4。两件衣服你穿着都好看不知道该叫你买5。这位候选人有着令人惊叹的广泛的兴趣和经验。6。小孩突然松开了她的手,跑到街对面。7。比赛的结果将在很大程度上取决于评委的意见。8。我讨厌你告诉我做什么。
哈哈”这个声音是我们班幽默大王zsc的笑声。平常他是最爱捉弄人了,别人都被他气死了,可他却在一边笑,如果比尔真的生气了。他就讲一些好玩儿的“新闻”,不一会儿,比尔就笑得站都站不起来了。这种事情在班里多如繁星,给同学们带来了无数欢乐。
啊哦”这个声音是我们班超囧小声:wx的笑声,一听这声,就知道,准是他又被哪个女生给拧了。他平时也爱捉弄人,捉弄过后,比尔就闹着玩儿似地拧他,不知为什么,被人边拧他就边笑,好像很享受似地,他就不疼吗?
“嘿嘿”这个,则是淘气大王zzy的笑声,老师那灵敏的耳朵只要捕捉到着微弱的声音,就一定会比刘翔还快的冲过来,这时一定又有女生哭诉着对老师提起zzy的大名,老师准会唾沫横飞的严厉批评他,当他认识到错误后,也一定会主动去道歉,不过,以...
加到100我就帮你翻译,绝对全队
悬赏分加到200我帮你翻译,保证全对。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 王蓝田性急翻译 的文章

随机推荐