完形just dojust somethingg

当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 Recently, my husband and I had the opportunity to..
完形填空。
&&&& Recently, my husband and I had the opportunity to do something good for two people who were completestranger to us. It made us feel so good to be able to do it that I thought I should&&&1& . We were traveling downto Mexico for Thanksgiving week with our family.&&&2&&&we sat in the&&&3&&&first two seats in the first row of firstclass waiting for the plane to take off. I&&&4&&&heard one of the flight attendants (乘务员) telling&&&5&&&that there was a couple sitting in the&&&6&&&of the plane who had just been married the previous day and were on their&&&7&&. They had&&&8&&&their flight eight months in&&&9&&&but, owing to some schedule changes, had not been able to get&&10&&together, and no one else on the plane was&&11&&to move and the bride was in&&12 . &&&& I turned to my husband and told him what I heard. We&&13&&agreed and I called the flight attendant&&14&&to tellher that we'd be happy to give up our seats to this couple. The flight attendant seemed amazed and said "Really? Are you sure?" We said "Absolutely!" &&&& So, we&&15&&to the back of the plane in separate seats. The flight attendants were extremely&&16&&and took good care of us even though we were no longer sitting in first&&17&, and we both made friends with the people sitting around us, who, as it&&18&&didn't know why the young woman was crying or that they were newly married, and had a great flight. I had to go back to the front of the plane to&&19&&up a forgotten item at one point during the flight and&&20&&that the couple were sitting very close together, happily enjoying champagne. It reallymade my day and Thanksgiving week get off to such a wonderful start!
(&&&& )1. A. share&&&&&& (&&&& )2. A. Since&&&&&&(&&&& )3. A.quite&&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A. carelessly& (&&&& )5. A. others&&&&& (&&&& )6. A. front&&&&&& (&&&& )7. A. business&&& (&&&& )8. A. fixed&&&&&& (&&&& )9. A. air&&&&&&&&(&&&& )10. A. seats&&&&&(&&&& )11. A. interested (&&&& )12. A. comfort&&& (&&&& )13. A.immediately (&&&& )14. A. up&&&&&&&& (&&&& )15. A.left&&&&&&&(&&&& )16. A. beautiful& (&&&& )17. A. class&&&&&(&&&& )18. A. went on&&&(&&&& )19. A.pick&&&&&&& (&&&& )20. A. told&&&&&&
B. show&&&&&&&& B. After&&&&&&& B. same&&&&&&&& B. accidentallyB. us&&&&&&&&&& B. middle&&&&&& B. honeymoon&&& B. booked&&&&&& B. time&&&&&&&& B. champagnes&&&& B. willing&&&&&B. surprise&&&& B. differently& B. off&&&&&&&&& B. looked&&&&&&B. careful&&&&& B. flight&&&&&&B. turned out&& B. give&&&&&&&& B. informed&&&&
C. say&&&&&&& C. Before&&&& C. very&&&&&& C. happily&&& C. them&&&&&& C. head&&&&&& C. research&& C. checked&&& C. church&&&& C. foods&&&&& C. eager&&&&& C. tears&&&&& C. finally&&& C. over&&&&&&C. returned&& C. thoughtful&&&&& C. seat&&&&&&C. got along& C. clean&&&&& C. observed&&
D. prove&&&&&&& D. Though&&&&&& D. just&&&&&&&& D. sadly&&&&&&& D. everyone&&&& D. back&&&&&&&& D. expedition&& D. got&&&&&&&&& D. advance&&&&&D. tickets&&&&& D. friendly&&&& D. fear&&&&&&&&D. unbelievably&&&&&&&&&& D. out&&&&&&&&& D. moved&&&&&&&D. grateful&&&&D. plane&&&&&&& D. took off&&&& D. look&&&&&&&& D. heard&&&&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:四川省模拟题
1-5: A B C B A& 6-10: D B B D A& 11-15: B C A C D& 16-20: D A B A C
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 Recently, my husband and I had the opportunity to..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读概念:
这类文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。故事类阅读应试技巧:
1、抓住文章的6个要素:阅读时要学会从事情本身的发展去理解故事情节而不要只看事件在文中出现的先后顺序。因此,无论是顺叙还是倒叙,阅读此类文章时,必须要找到它结构中的5个W(when, where, who, why, what)和1个H(how),不过不是每篇都会完整地交待六个要素。毫无疑问,寻出这些元素是能够正确快速解题的一个先决条件。 2、注意作者的议论和抒情:高考英语阅读理解故事类文章常伴随着作者思想情感的流露和表达,因此议论和抒情往往夹杂其中。行文时或按事情发生发展的先后时间进行或按事情发生发展的地点来转换,也可能按事情发展的阶段来布局。在引出话题,讲完一件事情后,作者往往会表达个人感悟或提出建议等。这些体现作者观点或思想的语句在阅读时可以划线,它们往往体现文章中心或者写作意图,属于必考点,所以要仔细体会。 3、结合前两点归纳文章中心,把握作者态度:故事类文章是通过记叙一件事来表达中心思想的,它是文章的灵魂。归纳文章中心思想时,尤其要分析文章的结尾,因为很多文章卒章显志,用简短的议论、抒情揭示文章中心;文章中议论抒情的句子往往与中心密切相关;也有的文章需要在结合概括各段大意的基础上归纳中心。另外,叙述一件事必有其目的,或阐明某一观点,或赞美某种品德,或抨击某种陋习,这就要求我们在阅读时,通过对细节(第1点中的六要素)的理解,把握作者的态度。 4、有章有据进行解题判断:分析文章,归纳主题,属于分析、概括、综合的表述能力的考查。切忌脱离文章,架空分析,一定让分析在文章中有依据。
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 Recently, my husband and I had the opportunity to..”考查相似的试题有:
221193196908183867220847182858207252答案:1.D;2.B;3.A;4.C;5.D;6.B;7.B;8.A;9.D;10.B;11.C;12.D;13.A;14.B;15.C;16.A;17.D;18.A;19.B;20.C;
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:高中课程新学案 高中三年级、英语
完形填空。
  As my wife greeted me one evening, her voice came through the door,“Guess what?”
  I always take a deep   1   on this very leading question.“What?”I asked.
  “I just won a sales contest at work and the   2   is dinner for two at the new fancy restaurant down by the river-front!”
  She was so   3  .We knew the restaurant was extremely good.“See?I told you there would be a   4   for me to wear my new spring outfit,”she shyly reminded me.
  “  5   can play at that game,”I responded.“I will wear my gray suit, my Borsalino imported straw hat and a new silk tie.We will be well   6  .”
  It was early   7   and nearing dusk as the waiter took us to a table by a window, with a(n)  8   of the river.And the table was   9   set, with a smoke-gray tablecloth and bright colored napkins.
  A delicious meal   10   in such an atmosphere should be remembered a long time.As it   11  , this will probably never be forgotten.
  As the shadows lengthened, the   12   rocking by the riverbank, I murmured,“Why not take a walk?”
  Hand in hand, we walked by the stores.People smiled and nodded.“I   13   realized there were so many   14   people as we have seen this evening, dear,”I observed.
  “Probably your new straw hat or your   15  ,”she said.
  After receiving many smiles, we   16   ourselves back at the restaurant, looking at ourselves in the   17  .It was then that I saw the   18   for all the smiles.
  Caught in the fly of my trousers and   19   down for all to see was a bright red   20   from the restaurant!
interested
restaurant
appearance
expression
beautifully
turned out
worked out
figured out
handsomeness
strangeness
carelessness
expression
tablecloth
完形填空。
  In my third year as a high school athletics coach, I gave a speech telling students and parents about the benefits of football.I gave the same   1   each year, aimin g at recruiting(招收)new team members.I talked about   2   football wasn't just for   3   athletes and how everyone could   4   from it.This year, a   5   looking couple approached me after my speech.They said their son really wanted to play football.They had tried to   6   him out of it, but he had his heart   7   on joining the team.
  When they told me his name, my heart sank.Michael was five feet and ten inches tall and weighed about 108 pounds.He was a   8   boy, the constant target of other kids' jokes, and as far as I knew he had never   9   sports.I knew he would never   10   it through football practice, let   11   as a player.But we told them we could give it a try.
  On the opening day of practice, Michael was the first player on the field, we did 30 minutes of warming-up   12   starting a one-mile jog around the track.I   13   my eye on Michael.At 50 yards he fell, and I helped him to his feet.“Michael,”I said,“Why don't you just   14   the mile?”He said in tears that he wanted to run with the others, so I let him go on.  15   he fell, but each time   16   himself up.
  The same thing happened every day for weeks, and Michael gained strength both   17   and physically.By the last week of practice, Michael could run the mile without falling, we had   18   only one game that season,   19   the team cheered louder for Michael's run than the victory they had, Afterward, Michael approached me, and I told him how   20   I was of him.
participated in
Unfortunately
Repeatedly
emotionally
technically
完形填空。
  The film starts out as a normal day at a typical American high school.Friends chat in the dining room and boys play football.
  But there's a big surprise when the movie   1   with two students going crazy in the   2   shooting and killing people.
  This is“Elephant”.Filmed in just 20 days, it stars real high school kids.American   3   Gus Van Sant had no ready made lines(台词).The student actors   4  their own dialogue, with Van Sant asking them to base their characters on their own   5  .
    6   it may not sound very high quality, the film won the Palmed' Or(金棕榈奖)for Best Film and the award for Best Director at the Cannes   7   festival in France on May 25.
  The film is based on the   8   at a high school in the US, where two boys   9   13 people and then themselves in 1999.
  The title of the   10   refers to the old expression about a   11   that's as hard to ignore as an elephant in the house.
  The film takes a close look at a few hours in the lives of the victims(受害者)and the   12  .It shows how high school is a different experience for everyone-fun and friendly, or hard and   13  .
  In many ways, the two boys, who carry out the shooting, act like ordinary   14  .But, there are hints(暗示)of the   15   they feel inside.One of the boys is bullied at school.The other plays violent   16   games.But Van Sant isn't   17   their killings on either bullying or violent video games.In fact, the film doesn't offer any   18   for why school violence happens.
  “I didn't want to   19   anything.It's up to the audience to draw its own   20  ,”said the 51-year-old director.
carried on
surrounded
discussing
introduction
information
understand
conclusions
来源:黄冈重点作业 高一英语(下)
完形填空:
  Three men came to Dover Station at about nine o'clock one evening. They asked the assistant what time the next train was for London. The assistant said, “You've just
one. They go every hour. The next one is at ten o'clock. ”“That is
,”they said, “we'll go and have a drink.”So they went to the nearest bar. A minute or two after ten o'clock, they came
and said to the assistant, “Has the train gone?” “Yes,” he said, “it went at ten o'clock
I told you. The next is at eleven o'clock.”
  “That's OK,” they said, “we'll go and have another
.”So they went back to the bar.
  They missed the eleven o'clock train in
way, and the assistant said, “Now, the next train is the
If you miss that, you
to London tonight.”
  Twelve o'clock came, and the last train
of them came out of the bar running as hard as they
. Two of them got into a carriage just
the train was leaving but the third one didn't run
, and the train went out leaving him
. He stood there looking at the train and
a train was the best joke (玩笑) in the world. The assistant went up to him and said, “I told you that this was the last train. Why didn't you come
  The man couldn't answer because of laughing. He laughed
the tears came into his eyes. Then he said, “Did you see those two fellows
into the train and leave me here?”
  “Yes, I saw them,” said the assistant.
  “Well, I was the one who was going to L they only came
to see me off!”
A.missedB.lost
C.seenD.taken
A.soB.too good
C.all rightD.a pity
A.runningB.laughing
C.smilingD.in time
A.whenB.as
C.thatD.which
A.barB.train
C.timeD.drink
A.hisB.some
C.anotherD.the same
A.onlyB.faster
C.lastD.best
A.wouldn't goB.won't get
C.must walkD.aren't going
A.had startedB.had gone
C.had leftD.was starting
A.oneB.most
C.threeD.the three
A.couldB.wanted
C.possibleD.did
A.asB.after
C.atD.while
A.at allB.fast enough
C.quicklyD.as soon as possible
A.laterB.lonely
C.behindD.away
A.smiledB.thought
C.wanderingD.laughing
A.missB.to miss
C.catchD.catching
A.nowB.earlier
C.fasterD.with your friends
A.untilB.unless
C.whenD.after
A.getB.getting
C.walkD.walking
A.outB.home
C.LondonD.here
来源:内蒙古包头33中学学年高一上学期期中考试英语试题
完形填空。
  When I was a little girl, every Sunday my family of six would put on our best clothes and go to Sunday School and then church.The   1   in elementary school would all meet together to sing songs, and then later divide into   2   based on their ages.
  One Easter Sunday, all the kids   3   with big eyes and big   4   about what the Easter Bunny(复活节小兔)had brought.  5   all of the kids shared their stories with   6  , one young boy , whom I shall call Bobby, sat   7  .One of the teachers , noticing this, said to him, “And what did the Easter Bunny   8   you?”He replied, “My mom   9   the door by accident so the Easter Bunny couldn't get   10   because he hadn't got a key.”
  This sounded like a   11   idea to all of us kids, so we kept on going with the stories.My mom knew the true story,   12  .Bobby's mom was a single parent , and she suspected(怀疑)that they just couldn't   13   the Easter Bunny.
  After Sunday School was over, everyone went off to   14  .But my mom announced that we were going home   15  .At home, she explained that to make Bobby feel   16  , we were going to pretend(假装)to be the Easter Bunny , make a basket of our candies for him and   17   it at church.We all donated(捐赠)some to the basket, and   18   back to church.There, mom hung the basket over the hanger(挂钩)and attached(附上)a(n)  19  :
Dear Bobby,
  I'm sorry I   20   your house last night.Happy Easter.
The Easter Bunny
suggestions
reasonable
differently
immediately完形填空When you’re teenagers it seems that every time you say “I want to ….”,your parents answer,“No,you can’t.”Young people further complain that their parents do not __61____ them.When something goes ___62__ ,most parents just do_百度作业帮
完形填空When you’re teenagers it seems that every time you say “I want to ….”,your parents answer,“No,you can’t.”Young people further complain that their parents do not __61____ them.When something goes ___62__ ,most parents just do
完形填空When you’re teenagers it seems that every time you say “I want to ….”,your parents answer,“No,you can’t.”Young people further complain that their parents do not __61____ them.When something goes ___62__ ,most parents just don’t believe in their children .___63___ asking why ,they think their kids are wrong.And not many parents allow their kids to choose for themselves.Yes,__64____ is true that your parents sometimes treat you as a little child.But remember that not long ago you were really a child.Your parents still remember the childish(孩子气)__65____ you used to make.They want to protect you ___66____ you don’t want them to do so.So,if you want to get __67____ freedom(自由),please try to understand you don’t lie to them.Try a more friendly way.If you want them to __68____ you to stay out late,I don’t just say “All __69__ kids can stay out late.” Tell them as much as you can about what you want to do and where you’ll be and __70___ it’s important for you to stay out late.Then they just might say,“yes”.( ) 61.A.enjoy B .prefer C.understand D.decide( ) 62.A.badly B .wrong C .nice D .clear( ) 63.A.Except B .Instead C .With D .Without ( ) 64.A.it B .this C.that D .one( ) 65.A.uses B.differences C .minds D .mistakes( ) 66.A.if B .though C .because D .since( )67.A.most B .least C .more D .less( )68.A.allow B .hope C .wish D .ask( )69.A.another B .others C .the others D .the other( )70.A.how B .when C .why D.which
CBDAC BCADC 这是自己做的~不一定正确原文:You say you’re old enough to stay out late on weekends while they say you have to be home early.You say you want to see that new film while they say you can’t see it.You say you’ve met some nice kids and you’d like to go out with them,but they say they’d like to see your friends first.When you’re a teenager,it seems that every time you say “I want to”,they will certainly answer “No,you can’t.” Also,no part of your life is safe from the “prying eyes” of your parents.15-year-old Debbie says,“My dad always wants to know where I am,what time I’m going to be home.Most parents do that.Do they have to know everything?62 ”63 When something goes wrong,most parents just don’t believe in their children.Without asking why,they think their kids are wrong.And not many parents would allow their kids to choose for themselves.64 But remember that not too long ago you were really a child.Your parents still remember the childish mistakes you used to make.They want to protect you though you do not want them to do so.And when something seems to threaten your well-being,they worry.So,if you want to get more freedom,please try to understand your parents and do not just lie.65 If you want them to allow you to stay out late,don’t just say,“All the other kids can stay out late.” Tell them as much as you can about what you want to do and where you’ll be and why it’s important for you to stay out later ...,they might just say yes.1-5 A D C B D& &6-10 D B C D A&& 11-15 A C A B D
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
完形填空(阅读下面的短文,然后从四个答案中选出最佳答案)
Thomas Edison
a famous American scientist. He was born
1847. When he was
child, he liked to
how things worked. He was in school
only three months. He
his teacher a lot of strange questions. Mostof them
his lessons.
teacher thought the boy
bright and was not worth
he told this to Edison's mother, she took her son
school. As she
a teacher, she taught him
. The boy read
very interested in science,
the age of ten, Edison
a chemistry lab for himself. Ever since then, he never stopped searching for new and
A.beB.is
C.wasD.were
A.onB.in
C.atD.to
C.theD.\
A.findB.found
C.find offD.find out
A.forB.in
C.toD.at
A.was askedB.asked
C.asksD.has asked
A.have nothing to do withB.has nothing to do with
C.had nothing to do withD.has nothing to do about
C.TheD.\
A.wasB.is not
C.were notD.was not
A.teachB.teached
C.taughtD.teaching
A.WhereB.When
C.WhyD.How
A.out ofB.of
C.out fromD.from
A.have beenB.had been
C.has beenD.were
A.himselfB.herself
C.myselfD.themselves
A.a lot ofB.lot
C.lots ofD.a lot
A.becomeB.had become
C.becameD.becomes
A.OnB.At
C.InD.To
A.had already builtB.has already built
C.buildD.has already built
A.goodB.best
C.betterD.well
A.to do thingsB.do things
C.did thingsD.to doing things
来源:学年广东执信中学七年级上学期期中考试英语试卷
题型:完型填空
完形填空Have you ever asked yourself why children go to school? You will probably &&1__&&they go to learn languages, geography, history, science and all the other subjects. That is quite &&&2&&,but why do they learn these things? We send our children to school to &&&3&&&them for their future work and life. Nearly everything they study at school has some practical use in their life, but is that the& __4&&reason they go to school? There is &&&5&&in education than just learning facts. We go to school above all to learn how to learn, so when we &&&6&&&school we can go on learning. If a man really knows how to learn, he will &&&7&&&be successful, because whenever he has to do something new he will quickly teach himself how to do it in the best way. The uneducated person, on the other hand, is ___8&&&unable to do it or does it badly, so the &&&9&&&of school is not just to teach languages, geography, science, etc, but to teach pupils the &&&10&&&to learn.【小题1】A.speakB.sayC.talkD.tell【小题2】A.trueB.realC.wrongD.fact【小题3】A.stopB.askC.turnD.prepare【小题4】A.bestB.onlyC.justD.first【小题5】A.manyB.muchC.moreD.most【小题6】A.leaveB.go toC.attendD.come to【小题7】A.neverB.hardlyC.alwaysD.seldom【小题8】A.bothB.eitherC.neitherD.not【小题9】A.differenceB.promiseC.choiceD.purpose【小题10】A.subjectsB.reasonsC.wayD.knowledge
来源:学年江苏省仪征市八年级上学期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
完形填空(共15小题;每小题1分,计15分)
There was a woman in Detroit, who had two sons. She
was worried about them, especially(尤其) the
younger one, Ben, because he was not doing well in school. Boys in his class
played jokes on him because he seemed so &&&1&&&.
The mother &&2&&&that she would help her sons
to do &&3&&&in school by herself. She told them
to go to the Detroit Public Library to &&4&&&a
book a week and do a book report for her.
One day, in Ben’s class, the teacher held up a rock
and asked &&5&&&anyone knew it. Ben put up his
hand and the teacher let him &&6&&&. “Why did
Ben raise his hand?” all of his.
&& 7&&whispered and wondered. “He &&&8
&said anything. What could he possibly want to say?” To their
surprise, Ben not only &&9&&&the rock, but also
said a lot about it. He &&10&&other rocks in its
group and even knew &&11&&the teacher had found it.
The teacher and the other students were &&12&. Ben had
learned this from doing one of his book &&13&&&.
Later Ben became the &&14&&&student
of his class. When he finished high school, he went to Yale University and &&15&&&became
one of the best doctors in the United States.
1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.clever&&&&&&&&& B.difficult&&&&&&&& C.slow D.quick
2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.seemed&&&&&&& B.decided&&&&&&& C.wondered D.told
3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.well&&&&&&&&&& B.bad&&&&&&&&&&& C.right D.good
4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.see &&&&&&&&&& B.find&&&&&&&&&&& C.read D.buy
5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.that&&&&&&&&&& B.if&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.how D.why
6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.think&&&&&&&&&& B.leave&&&&&&&&&& C.ask& D.answer
7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.classmates&&&&& B.students&&&&&&& C.teachers& D.friends
8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.always&&&&&&&& B.ever &&&&&&&&& C.sometimes && D.never
9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.found&&&&&&&&& B.played&&&&&&&&& C.knew D.heard
10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.said&&&&&&&&&& B.told&&&&&&&&&& C.called D.named
11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.whether&&&&&&& B.what&&&&&&&&&& C.where D.why
12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.afraid&&&&&&&&& B.amazed&&&&&&&& C.worried&& D.unhappy
13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.pictures&&&&&&& B.exercises&&&&&& C.shops D.reports
14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.top&&&&&&&&&&& B.slow &&&&&&&&& C.low&& D.rich
15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.at first&&&&&&&& B.at the end&&&&&& C.at last D.now
来源:同步题
题型:完形填空
完形填空。
&&&& Ever since Jonathan had set up the house in Compton Street, he had looked after it very carefully. Before he left the house in the morning, he carefully closed all the&__1__ downstairs, opened some windows to let the air in and locked the front gate.&__2__ Jonathan did was tidy and orderly.&&&& One summer evening Jonathan returned home&__3__ at five to seven exactly. When he opened the front gate, he immediately noticed something strange. There was a heavy footprint (脚印) in the earth in one of the flower beds. Jonathan was just going to blame (责怪) the milkman or the postman&__4__ he noticed that one of the curtains (窗帘) in the front room downstairs was out of place. Jonathan never left anything out of place.&&&& He walked up to the front door and opened it quietly. He listened carefully for a few moments, but could hear nothing. The front-room door was half-open. Jonathan studied it carefully,&__5__ if he had forgotten to close it that morning. He had never forgotten before. He stepped silently across the hall to the door and looked&__6__ the room. The shadow (影子) of a man was clearly reflected on (映在) the far&__7__& in the evening sunlight. He had been standing behind the door since Jonathan returned. Jonathan grabbed the door-handle (抓住门把手),&__8__ the door quickly and turned the key. Then he&__9__ the telephone in the hall and set about calling the police.&&&& The thief (小偷) tried to climb through a window to get out, but Jonathan had&__10__ that. He attacked him with his umbrella,&__11__ it as a sword (剑). Three minutes later the&__12__ arrived there. Jonathan was a little angry that he had to have dinner later than usual, but on the whole he felt quite pleased with himself.
(&&&& )1. A. windows&&&&&&(&&&& )2. A. Things&&&&&& (&&&& )3. A. as usual&&&& (&&&& )4. A. as&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )5. A. thinking&&&& (&&&& )6. A. at&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )7. A. door&&&&&&&& (&&&& )8. A. opened&&&&&& (&&&& )9. A. picked away&&(&&&& )10. A. hoped&&&&&& (&&&& )11. A. carrying&&&&(&&&& )12. A. milkman&&&&
B. rooms&&&&&& B. Something&& B. all the timeB. while&&&&&& B. guessing&&&&B. through&&&& B. window&&&&&&B. locked&&&&&&B. picked up&& B. wished&&&&&&B. doing&&&&&& B. postman&&&&
C. doors&&&&&&&& C. Nothing&&&&&& C. right away&&&&C. when&&&&&&&&&&C. wondering&&&& C. inside&&&&&&&&C. gate&&&&&&&&&&C. shut&&&&&&&&&&C. picked down&& C. expected&&&&&&C. making&&&&&&&&C. thief&&&&&&&&
D. houses&&&& D. Everything D. as soon as D. before&&&& D. knowing&&&&D. over&&&&&& D. wall&&&&&& D. tied&&&&&& D. picked out D. did&&&&&&&&D. holding&&&&D. police&&&&
来源:湖北省中考真题
题型:完形填空
完形填空。
&&&& Ever since I was little, my favorite season was winter. I loved to play in the snow and enjoy the hot chocolate. ?&&&&&&1 , winter never gave me the special gift of snow on my birthday. I would ask my grandmother&&2&&it didn't snow on my birthday. She would laugh and tell me I asked too many questions.&&3&&one day, she promised (许诺) that she would make it snow on my next birthday. ?&&&& &&&& That year,&&4&&my birthday, my grandmother died. I was sad but angry because she had promised tomake it snow. The day of my sixth birthday, I woke up and ran to the window,&&5 &to see just one snowflake. But there was no snow. I felt mad at my grandmother. She had broken a promise.? &&&& By my sixteenth birthday, I&&6 &all hope of getting my snow, even though I still wished for&&7 . During my party, I stayed with my friends and family and was truly happy. I&&8 &the best time ever! Then I saw thewhite snow&&9 &down all around. I was so excited that I ran around screaming (尖叫) and laughing. Myfriends all laughed&&10&&me, but I didn't care.? &&&& When I&&11 &home, my grandpa said he had a gift for me. I was&&12 &because he had given me a gift. It was a small white box, which looked old. I opened it. There was a crystal snowflake (水晶雪花) with a card that&&13 , "Happy Birthday." ? &&&& How could this be? My grandpa said it was my grandmother's final&&14 &on my "sweet sixteenth". I cried. ? &&&& I was&&15&&that my smiling grandmother angel was and had been watching over me.?
(&&&& )1. A. Certainly&&& (&&&& )2. A. when&&&&&&&& (&&&& )3. A. But&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )4. A. on&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )5. A. hoped&&&&&&& (&&&& )6. A. was losing&& (&&&& )7. A. it&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )8. A. had&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )9. A. fell&&&&&&&& (&&&& )10. A. with&&&&&&& (&&&& )11. A. arrived at& (&&&& )12. A. excited&&&& (&&&& )13. A. wrote&&&&&& (&&&& )14. A. order&&&&&& (&&&& )15. A. certain&&&&
B. UnfortunatelyB. how&&&&&&&&& B. Or&&&&&&&&&& B. after&&&&&&& B. hoping&&&&&& B. lost&&&&&&&& B. her&&&&&&&&& B. was&&&&&&&&& B. to fall&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&&& B. remained&&&& B. confused&&&& B. said&&&&&&&& B. mistake&&&&& B. angry&&&&&&&
C. ImportantlyC. whether&&& C. Then&&&&&& C. before&&&& C. to hope&&& C. would lose C. him&&&&&&& C. played&&&& C. fallen&&&& C. from&&&&&& C. got&&&&&&& C. pleased&&& C. explained& C. wish&&&&&& C. sad&&&&&&&
D. Luckily?&& D. why?&&&&&& D. So?&&&&&&& D. in?&&&&&&& D. hope?&&&&& D. had lost?& D. me?&&&&&&& D. feared?&&& D. falling ?& D. off?&&&&&& D. entered?&& D. frustrated?D. appeared?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. decision?& D. anxious?&&

我要回帖

更多关于 do something 的文章

随机推荐