阅读下面短文,根据短文内容用方框内所给词语的适当形式填空,使短文语义完整.
My name is Jim White.I live in_百度作业帮
阅读下面短文,根据短
My name is Jim White.I live in
阅读下面短文,根据短
to&& must&& ask&& unusual&& it&& when&& early& &who&& notice&& if
&&&&& My name is Jim White.I live in America.I had a very (1)______ experience on Sunday.I saw a UFO in the daytime.(2)______ this spring,I went outside with my friend Bill (3)______ lived close to me.We were walking to a hill (4)______ I saw a large bright light dancing in the sky.I called Jim and asked him to look up.He kept (5)______,"What is that?" "A UFO!" I shouted excitedly.I (6)______ it was round and red in the center.&&&& After we looked at (7)______ for a moment,we found it seemed that it had wings,but it was still round.Bill would not believe me when I told him it (8)______ be a UFO.We shouted (9)______ it and we wished that it would land.We wanted to know (10)______ there was an alien in it.But soon it disappeared.I guessed we scared it off.Do you believe me?It's a true story.
1. unusual&& 2. Early&& 3. who&& 4. when& &5. asking
6. noticed&& 7.&it& & 8. must&&& 9. to&& 10. &ifMy name is Jim White. I live in America. I had a very u __小题1:__ experience on Sunday. I s___小题2:___a UFO in the daytime. Early this spring, I went outside w___小题3:___ my friend Bill who lived close to me. We were walking to a hill when I saw a l___小题4:___ bright light dancing in the sky. I called Jim and asked him to look up. He kept a___小题5:___, “What is that?” “A UFO!” I shouted excitedly. I n__小题6:__ it was round and red in the center.After we looked at it for a m__小题7:__, we found it seemed that it had wings, but it was still round. Bill would not b__小题8:___ me when I told him it must be a UFO. We shouted t__小题9:__ it and we wished that it would land. We wanted to know i__小题10:_ there was an alien in it. But soon it disappeared. I guessed we scared it off. Do you believe me? It’s a true story.
小题1:unusual小题2:saw小题3:with小题4:large小题5:asking小题6:noticed小题7:moment小题8:believe小题9:to小题10:if
试题分析:这篇短文讲述了一个不寻常的经历。作者和朋友一次外出,看到了填空中有一团巨大而明亮的光在闪耀,他认为这是UFO.他们冲它大喊,想知道里面是否有外星人。但它最后消失了。小题1:考查形容词。结合前后文,此句句意为:在一个星期天,我有个不寻常的经历。Unusual不寻常的,形容词做定语。小题2:考查动词。结合前后文,此句句意为:我在白天看到了UFO。Saw看见,see的过去式,因为这里描述的是过去的事情。小题3:考查介词:结合前后文,此句句意为:我和我的朋友Bill一起出去,他住得离我很近。With和;介词小题4:考查形容词。结合前后文,此句句意为:当我们爬到山上,我看到一团巨大而明亮的光在空中摇晃。Large大的,形容词做定语。小题5:考查动词。结合前后文,此句句意为:他一直在问“那是什么?”keep doing一直做……小题6:考查动词。结合前后文,此句句意为:我注意到它是圆的,中间是红的。Notice注意,这里用过去式。小题7:考查名词。结合前后文,此句句意为:看了一会儿之后,我们发现它有翅膀,但还是圆的。A moment一会儿,片刻小题8:考查动词:结合前后文,此句句意为:我告诉Bill是UFO,但他并不相信我。Believe相信,句中有助动词did,所以动词用原形。小题9:考查介词:结合前后文,此句句意为:我们冲它大喊,希望它能着陆下来。Shout to对……喊,介词用to。小题10:考查连词。结合前后文,此句句意为:我们想知道里面是否有外星人。 If是否,引导宾语从句。
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容用方框内所给词语的适当形式填空,使短文语义完整。
My name is Jim White. I live in America. I had a very (1)______ experience on Sunday. I saw a UFO in the daytime. (2)______ this spring, I went outside with my friend Bill (3)______ lived close to me. We werewalking to a hill (4)______ I saw a large bright light dancing in the sky. I called Jim and asked him to look up.He kept (5)______, "What is that?" "A UFO!" I shouted excitedly. I (6)______ it was round and red in thecenter.
After we looked at (7)______ for a moment, we found it seemed that it had wings, but it was still round.Bill would not believe me when I told him it (8)______ be a UFO. We shouted (9)______ it and we wished that it would land. We wanted to know (10)______ there was an alien in it. But soon it disappeared. I guessedwe scared it off. Do you believe me? It"s a true story.
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容用方框内所给词语的适当形式填空,使短文语义完整。(10分)to,must,ask,unusual,it,when,early,who,notice,if
  My name is Jim White. I live in America. I had a very
1 experience on Sunday. I saw a UFO in the daytime.
2 this spring, I went outside with my friend Bill
3 lived close to me. We were walking to a hill
4 I saw a large bright light dancing in the sky. I called Jim and asked him to look up. He kept
5 , “What is that?” “A UFO!” I shouted excitedly. I
6 it was round and red in the center.  After we looked at
7 for a moment, we found it seemed that it had wings, but it was still round. Bill would not believe me when I told him it
8 be a UFO. We shouted
9 it and we wished that it would land. We wanted to know
10 there was an alien in it. But soon it disappeared. I guessed we scared it off.  Do you believe me? It’s a true story.
看图,完成对话。
Betty: Hi. Jim !
that?Jim: It"s a
my family.Betty:Oh, can I see it?Jim: OK!Betty: Is this your father, Jim?Jim: Yes,
.Betty: And is this your
?Jim: Yes, it
. She is my mother.Betty: And is this your
. She is my cousin.Betty:
her name?Jim: Cissy.Betty:
it?Jim: C-I-S-S-Y.Betty: What"s
name?Jim: White.Betty:
you. Jim.Jim:That"s
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉