翻译 英文 不要统计机器翻译

英文文章翻译,不要机器翻译的_百度知道
英文文章翻译,不要机器翻译的
Students Who VolunteerMario Green and Mary Brown from Riverside High School give up several hours each week to help others.Mario loves animals and wants to be an animal doctor. He volunteers at an animal hospital every Saturday morning. Mario believes it can help them to get his future dream job. “It’s hard work,& he says, “but I want to learn more about how to care for animals. I get such a strong feeling of satisfaction when I see animals get better and the look of joy on their owner’s faces.”Mary is a book lover. She could read by herself at the age of four. Last year, she decided to try out for a volunteer after-school reading program. She still works there once a week to help kids learn to read. “The kids are sitting in the library, but you can see in their eyes that they’re going on a different journey with each new book. Volunteering here is a dream come true for me. I can do what I love to do and help others at the same time.”
提问者采纳
学生志愿者
河畔中学的玛丽欧 格林和玛丽 布朗每周都要牺牲几个小时的时间来帮助别人。
玛丽欧热爱动物,想当个兽医。每周六早上,她都在一家动物医院当志愿者。玛丽欧相信这有助于将来得到她梦想的工作。“这是辛苦的工作,”她说,“但我想多学点怎样照顾动物。每当我看到动物逐渐康复,它们的主人脸上露出欣喜之色,我就有一种强烈的满足感。
玛丽是一个爱书的人。四岁的她就能独自阅读。去年,她决定试试做校外阅读活动的志愿者。她至今仍然每周一次在那里工作,帮助孩子们阅读。“孩子们是坐在图书馆里,但从他们的眼睛里你可以看到,每一本新书都能带他们进入新的旅程。在这儿当志愿者对我来说就是让梦想成真。我可以在做我爱做的事情的同时帮助别人。
应该是马里奥·格林,一般都译为男性
的确如此,谢谢指正。个人觉得0106mcshuai的译文十分了得,行文似乎有港台之风。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
义工学生马里奥·格林和玛丽·布朗在河滨高中放弃了好几个小时为了每星期去帮助别人。 马里奥喜欢动物,并希望成为一名动物医生。他每个星期六早晨在一家动物医院当义工。马里奥认为这样可以帮助他获得自己的未来梦想的工作。 “这是艰苦的工作,”他说,“但我想更多地了解如何照顾动物。看到动物的康复和他们的主人的喜悦让我感到强烈的满足。”玛丽是个爱书者。她在四岁时就自己阅读。去年,她决定尝试当课后阅读计划的义工。她仍然在那里工作,每周一次,以帮助孩子们学习阅读。 “孩子们都坐在书房里,但你可以在他们的眼中看到,他们从每本新书中尝试不同的旅程。在这里当义工对我是一个梦想成真的事。我可以在做我喜欢做的事情的当儿帮助别人。
机器翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁各位英语达人帮我翻译下这段话吧~急用,拜托了!不要用机器翻译在他诸多品质中我最欣赏他的勇气.很多事情我们一直想做,但是我们却因为种种原因没有去做.我们总说等到我们有时间,等到我_百度作业帮
各位英语达人帮我翻译下这段话吧~急用,拜托了!不要用机器翻译在他诸多品质中我最欣赏他的勇气.很多事情我们一直想做,但是我们却因为种种原因没有去做.我们总说等到我们有时间,等到我
各位英语达人帮我翻译下这段话吧~急用,拜托了!不要用机器翻译在他诸多品质中我最欣赏他的勇气.很多事情我们一直想做,但是我们却因为种种原因没有去做.我们总说等到我们有时间,等到我们有钱,等到我们再成熟一点……可是我们却忘记了,很多机会只有一次,错过了就再也没有办法挽回.我们就在这样的犹豫中,错过了想做的事,也错过了时间.在我小的时候,曾经梦想着去环游世界.因为我没有钱,因为父母不同意,因为没有足够的时间,所以直到现在我还没有迈出一步.这个故事教会我很重要的一点——如果你想做什么,那么现在就去做.因为,时间是不会等人的.机会,只有自己把握.
Among the many characters i most appreciate his courage.Things happen that we always set too many goals for us while we often fail to practice for one reason or another.We tend to find excuse for our failure such as lack of money or immaturity.However,we never realize the fact that we can not go back anyway once we lost my original chance.In such series of uncertainty and hesitation we missed too much valued time and the goal we set for ourselves.When i was still young,i dreamed to tour the world.To my great disappointment,i have even moved forward a bit for lack of financial support,disagreement from parents and abundent time.My experience tells me something important that if you indeed yearn for something,if you do have dream,just do it now.You should keep in mind that time will never stop for you.Never opportunity come to you lest you grab it yourself
In his many qualities I most admire his courage. A lot of things that we always wanted to do, but because a variety of reasons not to do. We always say that when we have time, when we have money, when...
In his many quality I admire most in his courage. A lot of things we have always wanted to do, but we are for a variety of reasons not to do it. We always say wait until we have time, wait until we ha...中文翻译成英文,不要机器翻译的很高兴能再次收到您的邮件!请查阅附件新价格.做为我们双方第一次合作,我工厂同意在为贵司下调5%的折扣.这是我工厂最低的价格了,希望能和贵司建立长期_百度作业帮
中文翻译成英文,不要机器翻译的很高兴能再次收到您的邮件!请查阅附件新价格.做为我们双方第一次合作,我工厂同意在为贵司下调5%的折扣.这是我工厂最低的价格了,希望能和贵司建立长期
中文翻译成英文,不要机器翻译的很高兴能再次收到您的邮件!请查阅附件新价格.做为我们双方第一次合作,我工厂同意在为贵司下调5%的折扣.这是我工厂最低的价格了,希望能和贵司建立长期的业务关系!我们可以生产British BSPT thread,产品用塑料袋包装后装入出口标准的纸箱内,出货时会在打一个木托盘,包装十分牢固,请您放心!请确认,如果可以我做PI给贵司!期待您的回复!
pleasure to hear from you again!please check the new price in the email. since it is the first time that we do business, our factory agreed to give you a 5% discount. this is the best possible price that our factory could give, we hope that we that build a long relationship between your company and our factory.we can produce British BSPT thread, products will be packed in a plastic bag and put into paper boxes that are made to exports. when shipped, it will also contain a wooden tray so that products will be safe.please confirm to us if we can make PI for your company,hope to hear from you soon.全部手译的,不过老外真心不喜欢在这么正式的邮件里看到感叹号.急!用所给的单词,填空白处,而且还要翻译成中文,不要机器翻译的,英语高手进,谢谢!!在线等_百度知道
急!用所给的单词,填空白处,而且还要翻译成中文,不要机器翻译的,英语高手进,谢谢!!在线等
所给的单词是:1.distinct
3.attitude
4.locate5.abundant
for10.take in题目:1.Most companies took a wait-and-see________toward the new
2.It is snowing heavily outside.You are really________to go out in this weather!
3.Of the two possible plans I________the first one.
4.The post office you're looking for__________next to
5.We will not approve this plan because it does not_______any change.
6.At this time of the year,there is always a(n)__________supply of cheap labor.
7.In my opinion,these two ideas are quite__________from each other.
8.As soon as he made the final decision,he felt a lot more________.
9.I was wondering whether you wanted to_________a film with me this evening.
10.Egypt is a(n)___________North African country with dry weather and vast deserts.
提问者采纳
!注意第4题locate的形式 1.distinct 2.favor 3.attitude 4.locate 5.abundant 6.crazy 7.relaxed 8.typical 9.allow for 10.take in 题目:1.Most companies took a wait-and-see(attitude)toward the new policy. (大多数公司对这项新政策持观望的态度) 2.It is snowing heavily outside.You are really(crazy)to go out in this weather! (外面雪下得这么大。在这种天气出去你简直是疯了!) 3.Of the two possible plans I(favor)the first one. (对于这两条可能的计划,我更中意于第一条。) 4.The post office you're looking for(is located)next to the city hall. (你正在找的那个邮局座落在城市礼堂的旁边) 5.We will not approve this plan because it does not(allow for)any change. (我们不会批准这个计划,因为它没有考虑任何的变数) 6.At this time of the year,there is always an(abundant)supply of cheap labor. (每年的这个时候,都有充足的廉价劳动力) 7.In my opinion,these two ideas are quite(distinct)from each other. (我认为这两个想法真是大相径庭) 8.As soon as he made the final decision,he felt a lot more(relaxed). 他做了最终决定之后,马上感到轻松了许多。 9.I was wondering whether you wanted to(take in)a film with me this evening. (我想知道今天晚上你能不能和我去看电影) 10.Egypt is an(typical)North African country with dry weather and vast deserts. 埃及是个典型的北非国家,那里天气干燥,沙漠面积大。
提问者评价
Thank you!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
机器翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
1:2:crazy3:take in4:5:allow for 6:abundant7:8:relaxed9:locate10:typical
1.Most companies took a wait-and-see attitude toward the new policy.
大多数公司对新的政策持观望态度!
2.It is snowing heavily outside.You are really crazy to go out in this weather!
外面在下着大雪,你在这样的天气出去真是疯了!
3.Of the two possible plans I favor the first one.
关于这两个计划,我看中第一个.
4.The post office you're looking for locate next to the
city hall.
你要找的邮局在市政厅的附近.
5.We will not approve this plan because it does not allow for any change. 我们不会同意这个计划的,因为它容不得做任何的改变.
6.At this time of the year,there is always a(n) abundant supply of cheap labor. 每年的这个时候总是有很多廉价的劳动力 ...
1、attitude。大多数公司对新的政策采取等待观看的态度。 2、crazy 。外面下着鹅毛大雪,在这样的天气中出去,你真是疯了。 3、take in 。在这两种可选的计划中,我接纳第一个。 4、is located.你所寻找的邮局坐落在市政厅的隔壁。 5、allow for 。我们不赞同这项计划,因为它容不得任何改变。 6、abundant 。今年的这个时候,还有大量充足的廉价劳动力。 7、distinct 。以我之见,这两种观点和其他观点截然不同。 8、relaxed 。当他做出最后的决定,他感觉相当地轻松。 9、favor。我想知道今天晚上你是否愿意和我一起去看电影。 10、typical。埃及是北非典型的有着干燥天气和大面积沙漠的国家。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁随着我们年龄增长英语翻译.随着我们年龄的增长,我们与父母之间也会产生一些误会用英语怎么说不要机器翻译._百度作业帮
随着我们年龄增长英语翻译.随着我们年龄的增长,我们与父母之间也会产生一些误会用英语怎么说不要机器翻译.
随着我们年龄增长英语翻译.随着我们年龄的增长,我们与父母之间也会产生一些误会用英语怎么说不要机器翻译.
Because of some reason,our parents would misundstood us as time quickly passing by.随着时间快速流逝,人与人之间可能会产生某些误解.人对于某些意见有分歧,可以说 There is a gap between us in this issue.人的年龄跟 人与人之间的理解力不成正比,但随着年龄的增长(反而)使人更愚笨,有这的道理?I wish the problems within you and family would be resloved asap.
With we growing up, there exists some misunderstanding between parents and us.
As we grow up, some misunderstandings may arise between our parents and us.
1. With the growth of our ages, some
misunderstandings may arise between parents and us.2. As our ages increase / grow / go up, there may be some misunderstandings between parents and us
With we growing up,we and our parents may misunderstand each other.我想用一个伴随状语,表伴随状态;后面的我译为了:我们和父母可能会彼此误会对方。
There would be some mis-understanding between we and our parents as we are growing.

我要回帖

更多关于 不要脸英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐