Out forout of deliveryy - Beyondout of deliveryy Area

104 E. Southline Rd R#36 Ste D Tuscola, IL 61953
&Local: (217) 253-2314
104 E. Southline Rd R#36 Ste DTuscola, IL. 61953
phone: (217) 253-2314fax: (217) 253-4838Mon:8:00 am -5:00 pmTue:8:00 am -5:00 pmWed:8:00 am -5:00 pmThu:8:00 am -5:00 pmFri:8:00 am -5:00 pmSat:9:00 am -2:00 pmSun:Closed
Flower Delivery
A BLOOM ABOVE & BEYOND INC delivery area:
In addition to local flower delivery in Tuscola, Illinois (IL), A BLOOM ABOVE & BEYOND INC provides floral delivery services to the following nearby areas:
Arcola, Illinois (IL)
Atwood, Illinois (IL)
Camargo, Illinois (IL)
Champaign, Illinois (IL)
Oakland, Illinois (IL)
Pesotum, Illinois (IL)
Sadorus, Illinois (IL)
Tolono, Illinois (IL)
Villa Grove, Illinois (IL)
In addition to local flower delivery in zip code 61953, A BLOOM ABOVE & BEYOND INC provides floral delivery services to the following nearby zip codes:
All prices shown in US dollars
{Tuesday}8:00 am - 5:00 pm{Wednesday}8:00 am - 5:00 pm{Thursday}8:00 am - 5:00 pm{Friday}8:00 am - 5:00 pm{Saturday}9:00 am - 2:00 pm{Sunday}Closedpoor delivery arrangement of shipment
My consignment number is
as per the customer service/online tracking record (Al Silay - exit 16 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 7/4/:00 AM Out for Delivery). I got phone call from Aramex delivery team and he told me will deliver next day/ i was waiting for the consignment entire day.however i did not get any delivery till today 09,July. AM. to my surprise suddenly the status changed to Attempt to deliver. still i'm receiving this type of SMS...
(Al Silay - exit 16 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 7/7/:00 PM On Hold - Attempting to Contact Customer Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
(7/7/:00 PM SMS Sent to Consignee Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
(7/7/:00 PM SMS Sent to Consignee Al Silay - exit 16 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
(7/7/:00 AM Out for Delivery)......
Looking forward to hear from you soon. Riyad
Apr 25, 2015
Cheating in costs of parcel
I have got a Parcel from china through aramex . My total Invoice value is 3.87USD (246.82 INR).But aramex charged me around 747 INR without providing me the proper receipt with the customs seal.
Jan 3, 2015
Never attempted to deliver the product
Order was placed for expensive phone from Amazon, Since I got the message that the product was out for delivery in the morning at 11AM, i decided to stay back in excitement. Waited the entire day and never got a call from the courier team. I made THREE calls the whole day asking about the delivery and Aramex never made an attempt to make a single call? and they say customer refused? is this a joke? why will i pay so much money and refuse the delivery? Pathetic service from Aramex. Bunch or lairs.
Bangalore, India1/3/:00 PM SMS Sent to Consignee
INDIRANAGAR, India1/3/:00 PM Attempted Delivery - Customer Refused to Receive The Shipment
INDIRANAGAR, India1/3/:00 AM Out for Delivery
INDIRANAGAR, India1/3/:00 AM Departed Operations facility – In Transit
INDIRANAGAR, India1/3/:00 AM Received at Origin Facility
Banglore City-Main office, India1/2/:00 PM Received at Origin Facility
Banglore City-Main office, India1/2/:00 PM Record Created
INDIRANAGAR, India1/2/:00 AM Received at Operations Facility
Dec 29, 2014
I am Mateen from Jeddah KSA
My Address:Abdul Mateen Khan
Arabian International Company
,Kilo 40, Old Makkah Road
P.O Box 41017 Jeddah 21521 Saudi Arabia
My Mobile No.+
My Office No.+ Ext.2252
(Note.Yesterday already Deliver my Shipment in Jeddah office but still not yet arrived)
My Shipment No.
Shipment Details
Shipment Summary
Shipment Number:
Pickup Date 12/24/2014 Shipper Reference
Current Status: Out for Delivery
(Notify me when the shipment is delivered) Delivered on: Delivered to:
For inquiries and amending delivery instructions about this shipment, click here to submit a customer care request or contact origin office at:+966 ()
, destination office at: +966 ()
Time values are local to the service area in which the shipment checkpoint is recorded.
Shipment History
Location Date Activity
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia12/29/:00 AM Out for Delivery Jeddah, Saudi Arabia12/28/:00 PM Attempted Delivery - Customer Not Available / Delivery Rescheduled Jeddah, Saudi Arabia12/28/:00 AM Out for Delivery Jeddah, Saudi Arabia12/25/:00 PM Received at Operations Facility Jeddah, Saudi Arabia12/25/:00 PM Delivery Scheduled
Pref Dt/Tm: 28/12/2014 - 10AM-1PM Jeddah, Saudi Arabia12/25/:00 PM Delivery Address Corrected Jeddah, Saudi Arabia12/25/:00 PM SMS Sent to Consignee Al Silay - exit 16 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia12/25/:00 AM Departed Operations facility – In Transit Al Silay - exit 16 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia12/24/:00 PM Received at Origin Facility Riyadh, Saudi Arabia12/24/:00 PM Picked Up From Shipper Riyadh, Saudi Arabia12/23/:00 PM Data received. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia12/23/:00 PM Record Created Shipper Receiver 11335
Riyadh Jeddah Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
Shipment Details
Origin Saudi Arabia
Riyadh Destination: Saudi Arabia
Jeddah Service: CODS
Shipment Type: Special: CREDIT CARDS Delivery Pieces: 1 Description: #1/InnJoo Note - 16GB 3G + Wifi Black Weight: 0.46 KG Track your shipment on your mobile
About Aramex Franchising Investor Relations Corporate Compliance Media Center Sitemap Careers Contact Us Downloads Copyright (C) 2014 Aramex International. All rights reserved. Terms Of Use
Nov 23, 2014
Flawed delivery system
My consignment number is
as per the customer service executive, and online tracking update on 1:19 pm the package was out for delivery. however we did not get any delivery or even phone call from aramex delivery team. to my surprise at about 10:40 the status changed to Attempt to deliver, customer moved but the truth is i was waiting for the consignment entire day. I urge the authorities to investigate the same and provide me with a reason as to why nobody called to findout my address / location. how can your delivery team provide flawed information. Looking forward to hear form you soon. Shawn
Oct 28, 2014
poor delivery arrangement of shippment
My company send one important documents on 21.10.2014 until today (28.10.2014). I am nothe getting my shippment .I tired a
customer service team they are giving one mobile number immediately
(NO ANSWER) on that mobile number I tried more than 100 times but no one is replying.Today onwards
decided I am not going to send any documents.worst service and reply.time and money waste
Oct 26, 2014
home shop 18
my shipment is not delivered why please delivered my parcle 3 days over AWB
Oct 14, 2014
product not received
m waiting for my product . its been 1 week that i ordered.
when i track i can only see try to delivered and some nonsense reason, if you guys have really tried then you should have called to the number. you are not at all professional. pathetic service. my tracking no.
Sep 21, 2014
Non receipt of shipment
Dear sir ,
On 9 th Sept evening I have handed over the shipment to your office at Muscat .
( Shipment no
Till date shipment not delivered , inspite of several followup at your muscat office .
Already 12 days over
& also i never expected this delay from your side .
This shipment is containing
Visa for my family
, which they suppose to travel to Oman this week
. Due to this unexpected delay
,every things got mishap
& leading in to several problems .
Due to this undue delay
i underwent a deep dis - rest and gone through severe mental agony .
I am registering this complaint with you please look into this issue urgently ..
Ganesha hegde
Details of shipment as below
Shipment Summary
Shipment Number:
Pickup Date 09/09/2014 Shipper Reference Current Status: Out for Delivery - Beyond Delivery Area
(Notify me when the shipment is delivered) Delivered on: Delivered to:
For inquiries and amending delivery instructions about this shipment, click here to submit a customer care request or contact origin office at:+968 (24) 473000 , destination office at: +91 (80)
Time values are local to the service area in which the shipment checkpoint is recorded.
Shipment History
Location Date Activity
Hebbal Branch, India9/16/:00 PMOut for Delivery - Beyond Delivery Area Hebbal Branch, India9/12/:00 AMOut for Delivery - Beyond Delivery Area Banglore City-Main office, India9/12/:00 AMReceived at Operations Facility MAA-Main office, India9/12/:00 AMDeparted Operations facility – In Transit MAA-Main office, India9/11/:00 PMReceived at Operations Facility Dubai Express Hub, United Arab Emirates9/11/:00 AMDeparted Operations facility – In Transit Dubai Express Hub, United Arab Emirates9/10/:00 AMReceived at Operations Facility Muscat, Oman9/9/:00 PMDeparted Operations facility – In Transit Muscat, Oman9/9/:00 PMReceived at Origin Facility Muscat, Oman9/9/:00 PMRecord Created
Aug 24, 2014
Too much delayed of delivery
The delivery is too much delayed. If you call to the customer service they will inform you that they will delivery it tomorrow. then if you call for follow they repeat the same message. why they are giving information to the customer if they are not sure about the information that they are giving. i called for 1 month already and until now I am still waiting for my item.. I am so much DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 14, 2014
Delivery woes -ARAMEX
as per your Site information the Shipment no
had reached your Gurgaon Office Gurgaon, India 6/14/:00 PM Out for Delivery. But now I still did not get
my parcel and as I will leave Delhi on 15 June, so I have to get the parcel by today, and even I have called the called the customer care at least 2 times and told them I will leave Delhi, and they committed me that they would deliver it by end of the day,
but till now nothing happened. I am very suprised that aramex courrier really sucks.
Jun 5, 2014
Aramex 100 KG Shipment packed as 200KG!
When packing, Aramex packs a 100 KG chargeable weight in double the chargeable weight because the box they use when they pack the shipment is not a perfect cuboid. So if the top width is lay 100 cm, the bottom is 50 cm but they charge you on 100. If this normal in air freight?
Apr 30, 2014
they dont gave my parcel when i reached his office
My tracking number , they calls me to collect parcel frm alkaj office,when I went I saw my parcel in office,.bt they said ur name not in our service book,.so I came back..again they calls me and said that collect frm office,.?then I calls to office that I coming tomorrow..so they said no the parcel already and to oru riyad head office..the service man phone nmbr is
Apr 22, 2013
Shippment not delivered on time( So far 15 days)
We wish to register a complaint to ARAMEX,
for non-delivery of our subject consignment from
Abu Dhabi to Jubail-KSA, sent on 9/4/2013
Please note that we have repeatedly contacted your O but the only response was &expected delivery, tomorrow ???????????????????&.
The only reason why we despatched our consignment (HP Element) thro' Aramex was because of the urgenc
and we are now in an embarrassing situation with our VIP Customer in Saudi Arabia. and we are losing trust with our customer and business as well........
Please verify with the concerned staff and let us know immediately the whereabouts of our consignment.................. and when its will be going to deliver
???????????
(Really i believe it was our mistake to trust in ARAMEX services)
Counting on your urgent action & response,
Best Regards,
Raj Kumar + 923
Apr 9, 2013
ARAMEX IS MUCH MORE THAN TORTURE
I had given an order
on 3apr'13 and on special request they shipped my order on 3apr'13 evening itself through ARAMEX from that day to till i have not received my shippment, on follow up with aramex every time am getting false committement from different executive, that shippment has suppossed to reach on 5apr'13 at destination but it didnt reached till now, when i
asked them again one more false commitment &IT WILL REACH TOMORROW& but till now that &TOMORROW&didnt came.
ARAMEX IS NOT STICK TO THERE WORDS.
Am requesting you all to please didnt courier anything through ARAMEX, its service is WORST, LETHARGIC. we will only get mentally torture through ARAMEX service.
Am requesting ZOOMIN people please chage your shippment service.
Mar 10, 2013
ARAMEX is big fraud
Two couriers over span of 6 months, one in 2012 and another in Feb 2013 both remained undelivered to Me. I just received SMSes in both the cases that the parcels have been delivered to me. But only God knows who received my parcels. When I tried to contact their customer care they turned out to be absolutely clueless and said, &Sir your packages have been delivered to you&.
It's a bad company and horrible service.
Mar 4, 2013
Aramex Shipment never Delivered
requested a few free samples online from Rewardme.in. I got 4 sms from ARAMEX regarding 4 shipments (, , , ) delivery in Dec12
end, when i follow up for same they said it is already delivered at your address in Faridabad in Nov 12. Whereas i didnt receive any shipment. I checked with Reward me they are saying that it has been given to ARAMEX and Aramex people r saying its already delivered. I sent a complaint mail also to Aramex, they (Rekha, Joseph etc) reverted that they will chet get any revert from them in these 2months inspite of MANY REMINDERS.
Even your customer care exe. have no manners, very rude & harsh, they dont know about their product, locations, how to communicate with customers etc, they just say if it is showing delivered then its delivered, not our look out. Aramex is a big courier company, but the things like this is really shameful, i will never use Aramex in my life & will advise my piers also. We are trusting you for our product & you are paid for your services. Then also there are lot of missing shipments, its not my case only there are lots of complaints already on net. I don't know Aramex employee keep the shipment or the delivery guy keep it,
I request you to check & take necessary action.
Feb 18, 2013
careless attitude results in abnormally high custom duty paid by me.
i hate aramex! literally.
THEY OVERCHARGE! my baggage only 2.6 kg, they charged it for 3.1 kg.
then they claim that first 0.5 kg costs 20$ and next 0.5 kg cost 8$. so you think that 2 kg should cost 20+8+8+8.
but no, they charge 20+8+20+8. why?
and whopping sign up 45$!!!!!!
i just want some way to get that 45$ back! worst money i ever spent!
now, they charged me customs on 80$ worth item as 120$!!!
when i asked, they said the custom duty is calculated on the shipping cost + cost of the item!
WHOM ARE YOU FOOLING! SHIPPING IS NEVER CHARGED CUSTOMS!
truth is, they wrongly gave the price of my item as 200$, which included shipping cost and not 80$, the actual price.
their carelessness resulted in me paying enormous custom duty. they are just putting it off on me. its their fault, why should i pay?
all of them just ripping off the money!
for me, i am stopping using these transit services. I'll only buy from websites that ship to my home country.
HONESTLY THEY ARE MUCH MORE HONEST AND CHEAP THAN THESE ARAMAX GUYS!
never again I'll even suggest anyone to use these crappy services!
all are mere rip off! fed up!
Feb 17, 2013
status of my shipment no:
I had given free sample request in
in january. They sent parcel through aramex tracking no: which was reached hyderabad main office on 28/01/2013. I called aramex contact number
feb 8th, they said they will dispatch with in 48 hours. But till date i didnot receive my courier. I called many times they said same answer. When i check the status is out for delivery- remote delivery area. My house is near by aramex main office. I didnot understand what is the problem. Very poor customer service. I think you used my products. Thats why you are not delivered my courier. Yesterday also i called but no one come to my house. I am fully disapointed. very very poor service. I want my courier tomorrow i.e 18th feb end of the day......reply me
Feb 12, 2013
Mental Harassment
I had given an order
which was shipped to my address through aramex with consignment number .
The person who had come to deliver came at the time i was in a meeting. I asked him to come to 1st floor because my meeting was happening there. By the time I came to 1st floor this guy asked me to come to ground floo and then to the 3rd floor. I said I am coming to ground floor and after that when I came to the ground floor to get my courier and tried to call him he dint pick first time and 2nd time he said he has left and will not deliver the courier.
He was quite rude and threatened me saying do whatever you want. Go complain if you want to, I am not coming to deliver.
Mobile number of the delivery guy: .
The courier company is not ready to get the courier to me and has been just giving me the same statement that the courier will be delivered asap.
They have put false status in the website mentioning I wasnt available to take the courier where as I was there to take it
I took maximum of 4 mins to come down from the 6th floor to ground floor but the delivery guy had left by then. I immidiately called the customer care of aramex and got the same reply.&Shipment will be delivered asap&
I had put a complaint on their website also Case Ref. :BLR/ and there has been no response on this.
I would request you to take action against the delivery guy for causing harasing me. This has cause me loss of my work time and uncalled for deviation from my work.
The Contact address for Bangalore office
Plot No.25, Near Swami Ayappa Temple Road, Ward No.74, Kodihalli, 560008, Karnataka
Jan 8, 2013
undelivered item
Dear sir/Madam
I am muthupandi in jamshedpur(jharkant),i booked dresses
on jan-1 2013,my
tracker number is ,now i am in crictical situation,day after tommorow(10-01-2013) i am going to my home down chennai..still i don't get my booked items.so please consider my situation and deliver my parcel on tommorow..itz my urgency..please help me...
Jan 8, 2013
Non Delivery
Please note that following products dispatched from your end but till date its not received to me.
Armex Track No.
Armex Complaint No.
I track the Aramex consignment but its shows the product are delivered. I registered the complaint in Aramex courier & taking follow up regularly over phone but I know the outcomes will be zero.
happen 2/3 times with me earlier also that the product are delivered but not reach up to customer.
Jan 8, 2013
Non Delivery
Please note that following products dispatched from your end but till date its not received to me.
Armex Track No.
Armex Complaint No.
I track the Aramex consignment but its shows the product are delivered. I registered the complaint in Aramex courier & taking followup on phone, but I know the outcomes will be zero.
happen 2/3 times with me earlier also that the product are delivered but not reach up to customer.
Jan 3, 2013
non delivery of shipment and really useless customer care
I was supposed to get two shipments
last week. The day the courier person called I was not at home(Thursday 27th Dec 2012). He said he would be coming back in Saturday 29th Dec 2012. From that day I have been calling the courier person as well as the customer center EVERY DAY. Both have been promising me to deliver the shipments by End of day. Today , 6 days after my first call, when I call up the customer center person told me that the shipment has been send back!!! She like a parrot was going on saying sorry and asking me to contact the Sender instead of trying to help me.
This is the first time we have used Aramex but the low quality of the service and the people involved has been a very bad experience. Please do the needful to rectify the situation and also to ensure that my shipment is delivered to me. Also please train your customer care center executives to help your customers rather than wash their hands off.
Dec 29, 2012
Poor service and wrong status
Aramex is very slow. The delivery person doesn't attempt to deliver, but updates customer not available. This is a common practice at Aramex, Bangalore.
Shipment History
Banglore City-Main office,India
Out for Delivery
Attempted Delivery - Customer Not Available / Delivery Rescheduled
Out for Delivery
Attempted Delivery - Delivery Rescheduled for Next Business Day
Mumbai,India
SMS Sent to Consignee
Out for Delivery
Received at Operations Facility
Hebbal Branch,India
Forwarded to
- Banglore City-Main office,India
Received at Operations Facility
Kolkatta Branch,India
Forwarded to
- Banglore City-Main office,India
Kolkatta Branch,India
Received at Origin Facility
Kolkatta Branch,India
Record Created
Previous 1
Complaint Registration Form
Information of the Company you are complaining about
Subject of Complaint
City (optional)
Complaint Details
Share this site with others
Recently Updated Complaints
We regret the inconvenience caused. To assist...
I dont know y people are searching for online babajis...
I never had such a worst experience with act fiber after...
Dear Customer,
We regret the inconvenience. Your...
Good Day Sir/Madam,
Please note that i had...
Dear Snapdeal Team,
Snapdeal Order No.
Dear Customer,
We understand & regret the issue...
Dear Customer,
We deeply regret the inconvenience. We...
love vashikaran specialist ,vodo spell get your love back...
Samsung galaxy a5 .This is to infrom that my phone has...
User Registration
Already a Complaint Board member?
E-mail address:
or connect with Facebook
User Registration
A confirmation email was sent to "".
To confirm your account, please click the link in the message.
If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam box.
User Login
Not a member of Complaint Board?
E-mail address:
E-mail address:
Loading, please wait...
Your password has been sent to the specified email address.
or connect with Facebook
User Facebook Login
Enter Username

我要回帖

更多关于 delivery area 的文章

随机推荐