sergio dalam 《te amo vos amo》歌词翻译

te amo中文歌词 雷安娜的歌。_百度知道
te amo中文歌词 雷安娜的歌。
不是出声在香港最后移民加拿大的那个累安娜哦。是跟阿姆合唱love the way you lie的那个女歌手。很欣赏她
楼上的回答是错误的, 雷安娜的歌te amo中文歌词 如下Te amo, te amo She says to me, Te Amo,Te Amo,她向我说, I hear the pain in her voice 我听到她声音里的隐隐作痛Then we danced underneath the candelabra she takes the lead 然后,我们一起在烛台下跳舞,她带头Thats when i saw it in her eyes its over 我从她的眼睛里看到了悲伤Then she says te amo 然后她说 Te Amothen she put her hand around me waist 抱住了我的腰I told her no, 我说别这样She cries Te amo i told her im not gonna run away but let me go 她哭着说,Te Amo.我告诉她我不会逃跑,但是请放手吧My soul is crying, without asking why 我的灵魂在哭泣,不用问为什么I said te amo, wouldnt somebody tell me what she said 我说,Te Amo,有没有人可以告诉我她说了什么?Dont it mean I love you 是我爱你的意思吧Think it means I love you 大概是我爱你的意思Dont it mean I love you Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe Te Amo,Te Amo,她害怕到无法呼吸I hold her hand, i got no choice uhh 我抓住她的手,我别无选择Pull me out on the beach, danced in the water, i start to leave 拉我到海滩,在水中翩翩起舞,我开始起身离开Shes begging me and asking why its over 她祈求我别走,问我为什么Then she says te amo 然后她说 Te Amothen she put her hand around me waist 抱住了我的腰I told her no, 我说别这样She cries Te amo i told her im not gonna run away, but let me go 她哭着说,Te Amo.我告诉她我不会逃跑,但是请放手吧My soul is crying, without asking why 我的灵魂在哭泣,不用问为什么I said te amo, wouldnt somebody tell me what she said 我说Te Amo,有没有人可以告诉我她说了什么?Dont it mean I love you 是我爱你的意思吧?Think it means I love you 大概是我爱你的意思Dont it mean I love you 不就是我爱你的意思吗?Think it means I love you 大概是我爱你的意思。 (重复)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
雷安娜的相关知识
其他1条回答
呵呵 是 RIhanna 蕾哈娜
类似小孩的女声,2010年埃米纳姆(Eminem)新专辑《Recovery》中与蕾哈娜(Rihanna)合作的新单曲。 歌词  [Rihanna]  Just gonna stand there and watch me burn  你是不是就打算站在那看着我五内如焚  But that's alright because I like the way it hurts  不过没关系,因为我喜欢这心痛的感觉  Just gonna stand there and hear me cry  你是不是就打算站在那听着我哭泣  But that's alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie  不过没关系,因为我连你的谎言都爱,连你的谎言都爱  [Eminem] I can't tell you what it really is  我说不出来它到底是什么  I can only tell you what it feels like  我只能告诉你它是一种什么感觉  A...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Margarita Y Su Sonora的《Te Amo》 歌词_百度知道
Margarita Y Su Sonora的《Te Amo》 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:Te Amo歌手:Margarita Y Su Sonora专辑:Sentimiento PuroElla todavía me llama yo no tengo la culpaQue no me allá olvidado espera por favor no te vayasAnaliza y escucha lo que tengo que decirSi tú supieras cuanto yo a ti te amoY estar contigo es lo que me hace más felizElla no es nada solo fue un triste pasadoTe amo te amo te amoSi tu supieras cuanto yo a ti te amoY estar contigo es lo que me hace más felizElla no es nada solo fue un triste pasadoTe amo te amo te amoQuisiera entender por que motivo no me puedes creerSi yo soy hombre de una sola mujerTe lo he demostrado en mi forma de serTienes que creer no puedo aceptarQue dudes de toda mi fidelidadY ahora me grites que yo a ti te enga oPor que no es verdadSi tu supieras cuanto a ti yo te amoY estar contigo es lo que me hace más felizElla no es nada solo fue un triste pasadoTe amo te amo te amoSi tú supieras cuanto yo a ti te amoY estar contigo es lo que me hace más felizElla no es nada solo fue un triste pasadoTe amo te amo te amoNo dejemos que muere el amorNo debemos que el fuego se apagueNo debemos que muera el amorNo debemos que el fuego se apagueSi tú supieras cuanto a ti yo te amoY estar contigo es lo que me hace más felizElla no es nada solo fue un triste pasadoTe amo te amo te amoSi tú supieras cuanto yo a ti te amoY estar contigo es lo que me hace más felizElla no es nada solo fue un triste pasadoTe amo te amo te amoElla todavía me llama yo no tengo la culpaQue no me allá olvidado espera por favor no te vayasAnaliza y escucha lo que tengo que decir
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
margarita的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Rihanna的《Te Amo》 歌词_百度知道
Rihanna的《Te Amo》 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:Te Amo歌手:Rihanna专辑:Rock In RioRihanna - Te Amo~ 感谢YoYo & 映云帮忙 ~Te amo, te amoShe says to me, I hear the pain in her voiceThen we danced underneath the candelabra she takes the leadThats when i saw it in her eyes its overThen she says te amo then she put her hand around my waistI told her no,She cries Te amo i told her im not gonna run away but let me goMy soul is crying, without asking whyI said te amo, wouldnt somebody tell me what she saidDont it mean I love youThink it means I love youDont it mean I love youTe amo, te amo, shes scared to breatheI hold her hand, i got no choice uhhPull me out on the beach, danced in the water, i start to leaveShes begging me and asking why its overThen she says te amo then she put her hand around my waistI told her no,She cries Te amo i told her im not gonna run away, but let me goMy soul is crying, without asking whyI said te amo, wouldnt somebody tell me what she saidDont it mean I love youThink it means I love youDont it mean I love youListen we can danceShe gotta watch your handsWatch me on nightI move on to the lightBecause I understandThat we aren't in loveAnd I'm not afraidTo feel the love but I dont feel that way (no)Then she says te amo then she put her hand around my waistI told her no,She cries Te amo i told her im not gonna run away, but let me goMy soul is crying, without asking whyI said te amo, wouldnt somebody tell me what she saidDont it mean I love youThink it means I love youDont it mean I love youThink it means I love youI love youTe amo, te amoDont it mean I love you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
amo的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 yo te amo 的文章

随机推荐