looking mask-likeface mask是什么意思思

七年级英语上册 unit 2 looking different topic 2 what does she look like sect..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
七年级英语上册 unit 2 looking different topic 2 what does she look like section d教案 (新版)仁爱版
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:HYPE the looks you like to make them HOT, or post your own!
October 31, 2014
It was a pretty last minute and random idea to make a Vaporeon costume from Pokemon. One night I was finishing making the bird mask for my previous costume and then I got a little too carried away. I made a collar piece out of cardboard paper and then painting it blue and white with some glitter. Lastly I just used some of my regular day clothing to complete the look. Luckily I had a turquoise blazer and some mermaid like pants! That's about it! I painted some poke balls out of styrofoam balls that I found at the dollarstore and then brought them along. They are also a going to be a part of my official Halloween costume which I will be sharing with you guys shortly! I hope you like it! Stay tuned and Happy Halloween!!!See more photos of this look and the painting process on my blog:
More looks by Bobby R.
7 days ago
8 days ago
16 days ago
Aug 20, 2015
Aug 19, 2015
Aug 18, 2015
Aug 15, 2015
Aug 10, 2015
Jul 20, 2015
Jul 13, 2015
Jun 20, 2015