61到65题。英语

61到65 _百度作业帮
61 in peace62carefully63warmer64t protect,65mistakes
in peacecarefullywarmerto protectmistakes
in peacecarefullywarmerto protectmistakes2013年北京市成人英语三级学士学位英语考试真题56-65题
&&学易网校成人英语三级学士学位英语考试中心编辑整理2013年11月成人英语三级学士学位英语考试真题及答案解析,供成三考生参考,更多关于成人英语三级学士学位英语考试信息请登录学易网校 / 查询,或电话咨询:400-622-629166!
2013年北京市11月成人英语三级学士学位英语三级考试真题与答案解析
词语用法与语法结构
  Part IV Cloze (10%)
  Directions: There are 20 blanks in the following passage, and for each blank there are 4 choices marked A,B, C and D at the end of the passage. You should choose ONE answer that best fits into the passage. Then blacken the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
  The mind-success connection is strong,and many obstacles to our success are also mental. Some people rely more on facts, 56 others rely more on feelings. There is no &right way& to be, but we all have the natural ability to &feel& our way successfully 57 an unlighted path.
  I learned this 58 I was standing on a curb (路边)in a city in Vietnam (越南). My objective, a restaurant where my husband Tom was 59 for me,stood on the 60 side of the street, I was 61 and could smell the food. But it seemed as if the restaurant were miles away. The street was 62 with motor cycles, bicycles, cars, trucks and buses. Rather than 63 the traffic into two lanes,the yellow lane markers apparently served only to 64 that you were on a paved (铺设的)road. People passed, stopped, turned around and crossed center lines.
  Traffic flowed both ways in the same lane, and more traffic turned onto the street from side ones. Even when the signal tight turned red, traffic 65_ to flow as drivers entirely 66 the signal, rushing to me from front, back, sides and all angles.
  I was ready to abandon lunch with Tom when a local gentleman 67 my arm. In English, he kindly said, &Crossing the street is not a problem, _68_ a dance.& With that we stepped 69 the curb and into the chaos (混乱). My heart 70_ faster as we walked slowly across. 71 greeting us with sharp horns and angry shouts, drivers saw and adjusted to us. As long as we made no sudden 72 ,we were fine. I felt as if we were gracefully swimming 73 a school of fish. The traffic flowed smoothly around us,in all directions. 74 I knew it, wc were across.
  Learning to dance through the chaos of traffic is just 75 your feelings. It&s a combination of intention, timing and trust.
  56. A. as B while C. where D. when
  57. A. along B. with C. beside D. under
  58. A. where B. what C. when D.which
  59. A. waiting B. looking C. expecting D. seeing
  60. A. opposed B. nearby C. different D.opposite
  61. A. earnest B.hungry C splendid D. worried
  62. A. grouped B. pressed C. crowded D. provided
  63. A. dividing B. combining C. cutting D. joining
  64. A. strengthen B. conclude C indicate D. express
  65. A. responded B. transformed C. recovered D.continued
  66. A. respected B. ignored C. remembered D.misunderstood
  67. A. hit B. led C. took D. struck
  68. A. besides B. but C. rather D. except
  69. A. off B. on C. with D. for
  70. A. beat B. moved C. leapt D.jumped
  71. A. Regardless of B. In spite of
  C For lack of D. Instead of
  72. A. recognitions B. suspicions C movements D.enjoyments
  73. A. under B. through C. above D. between
  74. A. Although B. After C. Where D. Before
  75. A. following B. considering
  C.astonishing D. appreciating
  56-60 BACAD
  61-65 BCACD
  66-70 BCBAA
  71-75 DCBDC
  相关推荐:
成人英语三级网络课程
我猜这些文章对您也有帮助
成人英语三级相关考试新闻
保留登录信息64,65题.初二英语,急,给好评. _百度作业帮
64,65题.初二英语,急,给好评.
64,65题.初二英语,急,给好评.&
第五题what´s the matter with me
65what is the matter with you
he neither stood up nor put on his clothes.what's the matter with you?

我要回帖

更多关于 英语教学中遇到的问题 的文章

随机推荐