英语面试问题及回答题,谢谢。。

《英语语音》作业1 求全部答案,谢谢~~~~~~~~~感激不尽!题号:1 在下列四个单词用斜杠标出的字母中,有一个与给出单词disapp/o/int中斜杠标出的字母的读音相同.请找出这个词.选项: a、dev/o/te
_百度作业帮
《英语语音》作业1 求全部答案,谢谢~~~~~~~~~感激不尽!题号:1 在下列四个单词用斜杠标出的字母中,有一个与给出单词disapp/o/int中斜杠标出的字母的读音相同.请找出这个词.选项: a、dev/o/te
b、P/o/land
d、sh/o/ck 题号:4
题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)
本题分数:4内容:1在下列四个单词用斜杠标出的字母中,有一个与其他部分的读音不同.请找出这个词.选项: a、r/ea/dy
b、w/ea/ther
c、l/ea/ve
d、br/ea/d
题号:5 10在下列四个单词用斜杠标出的字母中,有一个与其他部分的读音不同.请找出这个词.选项: a、w/ar/ b、f/ar/mer c、l/ar/ger d、c/ar/t题号:6 3在下列四个单词用斜杠标出的字母中,有一个与其他部分的读音不同.请找出这个词.选项: a、clos/ed/ b、listen/ed/ c、excus/ed/ d、watch/ed/
题号:7 内容:24在下列四个单词用斜杠标出的字母中,有一个与其他部分的读音不同.请找出这个词.选项: a、arm/y/
b、angr/y/
d、luck/y/
内容:9在下列四个单词用斜杠标出的字母中,有一个与其他部分的读音不同.请找出这个词.选项: a、wind/ow/ b、sh/ow/ c、n/ow/ d、yell/ow/
内容:7在下列四个单词用斜杠标出的字母中,有一个与其他部分的读音不同.请找出这个词.选项: a、th/a/t b、/a/pple c、bl/a/ck d、/a/fternoon
题号:10 内容:17在下列四个单词用斜杠标出的字母中,有一个与其他部分的读音不同.请找出这个词.选项: a、d/ew/ b、f/ew/ c、bl/ew/ d、n/ew/
内容:15在下列四个单词用斜杠标出的字母中,有一个与其他部分的读音不同.请找出这个词.选项: a、d/ear/ b、h/ear/ c、/ear/ly d、f/ear/
内容:在下列四个单词用斜杠标出的字母中,有一个与给出单词/e/ffect中斜杠标出的字母的读音相同.请找出这个词.选项: a、d/e/termination b、d/e/bt c、/e/ndless d、b/e/nt
内容:在下列四个单词用斜杠标出的字母中,有一个与给出单词sh/o/ck中斜杠标出的字母的读音相同.请找出这个词.选项: a、pol/o/nium b、dev/o/te c、h/o/nour d、disc/o/ver
DCADC CDCCA C有时间帮我做这套简单的英语题?谢谢!
有时间帮我做这套简单的英语题?谢谢!
一.单项选择1. Jim and Mary live near here. That’s _____ house. A. their B. they C. them2. I study French in _____ language school.A. a B. an C. the3. Who is that man over there? Do you know _________ name?A. he B. he’s C. his4. I usually go to the office ________ train. A. at B. by C. on 5. ___________ wine do you need for the party?A. How much B. How little C. How many6. You have more apples than _____ do. But _____ are better than yours.A. us, we B. we, ours C. ours, us 7. How do I _______ the gym?A. get to B. arrive C. go 8. He can ______________ good English.A. speak B. talk C. say 9. Does David ______?A. like flying B. likes flying C. likes to fly10. The Business Banking Department is on _____ second floor.A. / B. an C. the 11. The shop at six every day.A. is closing B. closes C. closed 12. You can paint the walls and _____ posters. You can do what you want. A. put up B. put down C. put on13. The coat is ________ than that one.A. much more expensive B. very expensive C. much expensive14. Jack ________ late because he is a good student.A. never come B. never comes C. comes never15. - I don’t get up late on Sundays.- _____ do I.A. Neither B. Either C. So二. 完形填空  Cathy is a five-year-old girl. Today Mr and Mrs Green are 1 her to the park. The park is a little 2 from their house. So they are 3 there by bus. They 4 the bus .There aren’t 5 people on the bus. They are all sitting on 6 seats. Cathy is happy(开心). She is running on the 7 . “Don’t run. Come here and sit down,” Mr Green says. “It’s very dangerous(危险) to run on the bus.” “I want to 8 the park quickly. I want this bus to go faster,” Cathy says.It’s nine o’clock. The Greens are sitting at a table in the 9. Cathy is having a drink of orange. She doesn’t 10any more.1. A. taking B. bringing C. asking D. leaving2. A. near B. far C. small D. long3. A. walking B. driving C. going D. running4. A. wait for B. get on C. get off D. climb on5. A. much B. a lot C. a little D. many 6. A. its B. them C. their D. our7. A. bus B. seat C. chair D. way8. A. go B. run C. come D. get to9. A. house B. bus C. park D. garden10 A. run B. cry C. jump D. sit三.阅读理解   ABob and Jim work in the same factory. One day Jim borrows ten dollars from Bob, but then Jim leaves his work and goes to work in another city, so he doesn’t give back the money(钱)   Bob doesn’t see Jim for a year. Then he knows from a friend where Jim is. So one day he goes there to see him late in the evening.   When he comes to Jim’s room, he sees his shoes near the door. “Well, he must be in the room,” he thinks. He knocks(敲)at the door. There is no answer. He knocks again and says, “ I know you are in, Jim. Your shoes are out here.”1. Bob and Jim are ____.   A. farmers B. students C. teachers D. workers2. Jim doesn’t give the money back to Bob because___.   A. Bob borrows money from him, too   B. he doesn’t have any money   C. he goes to another city   D. He doesn’t borrow any money from Bob3. ___ later, Bob knows where Jim is.   A. One year B. Two years C. Three years D. Many years4. Bob knows Jim is in his room because___.   A. he sees him B. the door of Jim’s room was open   C. Jim doesn’t go to work D. he sees Jim’s shoes near the door5. Which of the following is true?A. Jim thinks he doesn’t know the man out of the door.B. Jim gets a job in another city.C. Bob goes to see Jim in the afternoon.D.Bob knows Jim is at home from his friend.    BAnna comes from Russia. She is 17 years old. She’s going to stay with the Black family for a year. Anna comes to England because she wants to study English. She helps Mrs. Black do housework in the house and goes to English classes every Wednesday and Friday afternoon.   Anna is now in London. Everything is new to her. She finds things are different from those in Moscow. Some things are nice in London, many things are not so nice. The shops are big in London, but it’s very expensive if you want to have a good time there. It’s expensive to have a meal at a restaurant or go to a cinema(电影院).   Now Anna has got used to(习惯于) many things, but she can’t get used to the breakfast in England. “You English eat so much in the morning,” she often says. “Fruits, porridge, eggs, tea and bread. How can you face(面对) all that food so early in the day?”6. How old is Anna when she comes back to Russia? She is ___.   A. 17 B. 18 C. 19 D. 167. Anna doesn’t have English classes on ___.   A. Friday morning B. Wednesday C. Friday D. Wednesday afternoon8. Why does Anna go to London? Because___.   A. she likes the shops there   B. she wants to go to English classes there   C. the Black family is very friendly   D. her mother lives there9. We can guess from the text that ___.   A. Anna likes the breakfast in England    B. Englishmen always eat a lot   C. Russians don’t eat so much in the morning   D. Russians don’t like the food in England10. What would an Englishman like for his breakfast according to(根据) the text?   A. An apple, porridge, eggs, bread and tea.   B. A potato, noodles, eggs, bread and tea.   C. An orange, porridge, eggs, cakes and milk.   D. Vegetables, rice, a glass of coke and a banana.四. 英译汉1. Xiao Yan arrives in London.2. The IT department is on the top floor.3. My computer isn’t working and I have got a lot of work.4. Xiao Yan has recovered from the flu and she discuses having a party with Mary.5. If you introduce a friend to our gym, we give you and your friend one month’s membership free. .
补充:一. 单项选择1. I’m a deputy manager. I ________ an IT company.A. work for B. work about C. work 2. - What is your job?   - I’m ____________ accountant.A. A B. an C. / 3. Who is that man over there? Do you know _________ name?A. he B. he’s C. his4. I usually go to the office ________ train. A. at B. by C. on 5. ___________ wine do you need for the party?A. How much B. How little C. How many6. You have more apples than _____ do. But _____ are better than yours.A. us, we B. we, ours C. ours, us 7. How do I _______ the gym?A. get to B. arrive C. go 8. He can ______________ good English.A. speak B. talk C. say 9. Does David ______?A. like flying B. likes flying C. likes to fly10. The Business Banking Department is on _____ second floor.A. / B. an C. the 11. The shop at six every day.A. is closing B. closes C. closed 12. You can paint the walls and _____ posters. You can do what you want. A. put up B. put down C. put on13. The coat is ________ than that one.A. much more expensive B. very expensive C. much expensive14. Jack ________ late because he is a good student.A. never come B. never comes C. comes never15. - I don’t get up late on Sundays.- _____ do I.A. Neither B. Either C. So二. 完形填空  Cathy is a five-year-old girl. Today Mr and Mrs Green are 1 her to the park. The park is a little 2 from their house. So they are 3 there by bus. They 4 the bus .There aren’t 5 people on the bus. They are all sitting on 6 seats. Cathy is happy(开心). She is running on the 7 . “Don’t run. Come here and sit down,” Mr Green says. “It’s very dangerous(危险) to run on the bus.” “I want to 8 the park quickly. I want this bus to go faster,” Cathy says.It’s nine o’clock. The Greens are sitting at a table in the 9. Cathy is having a drink of orange. She doesn’t 10any more.1. A. taking B. bringing C. asking D. leaving2. A. near B. far C. small D. long3. A. walking B. driving C. going D. running4. A. wait for B. get on C. get off D. climb on5. A. much B. a lot C. a little D. many 6. A. its B. them C. their D. our7. A. bus B. seat C. chair D. way8. A. go B. run C. come D. get to9. A. house B. bus C. park D. garden10 A. run B. cry C. jump D. sit三.阅读理解   ABob and Jim work in the same factory. One day Jim borrows ten dollars from Bob, but then Jim leaves his work and goes to work in another city, so he doesn’t give back the money(钱)   Bob doesn’t see Jim for a year. Then he knows from a friend where Jim is. So one day he goes there to see him late in the evening.   When he comes to Jim’s room, he sees his shoes near the door. “Well, he must be in the room,” he thinks. He knocks(敲)at the door. There is no answer. He knocks again and says, “ I know you are in, Jim. Your shoes are out here.”1. Bob and Jim are ____.   A. farmers B. students C. teachers D. workers2. Jim doesn’t give the money back to Bob because___.   A. Bob borrows money from him, too   B. he doesn’t have any money   C. he goes to another city   D. He doesn’t borrow any money from Bob3. ___ later, Bob knows where Jim is.   A. One year B. Two years C. Three years D. Many years4. Bob knows Jim is in his room because___.   A. he sees him B. the door of Jim’s room was open   C. Jim doesn’t go to work D. he sees Jim’s shoes near the door5. Which of the following is true?A. Jim thinks he doesn’t know the man out of the door.B. Jim gets a job in another city.C. Bob goes to see Jim in the afternoon.D.Bob knows Jim is at home from his friend.    BAnna comes from Russia. She is 17 years old. She’s going to stay with the Black family for a year. Anna comes to England because she wants to study English. She helps Mrs. Black do housework in the house and goes to English classes every Wednesday and Friday afternoon.   Anna is now in London. Everything is new to her. She finds things are different from those in Moscow. Some things are nice in London, many things are not so nice. The shops are big in London, but it’s very expensive if you want to have a good time there. It’s expensive to have a meal at a restaurant or go to a cinema(电影院).   Now Anna has got used to(习惯于) many things, but she can’t get used to the breakfast in England. “You English eat so much in the morning,” she often says. “Fruits, porridge, eggs, tea and bread. How can you face(面对) all that food so early in the day?”6. How old is Anna when she comes back to Russia? She is ___.   A. 17 B. 18 C. 19 D. 167. Anna doesn’t have English classes on ___.   A. Friday morning B. Wednesday C. Friday D. Wednesday afternoon8. Why does Anna go to London? Because___.   A. she likes the shops there   B. she wants to go to English classes there   C. the Black family is very friendly   D. her mother lives there9. We can guess from the text that ___.   A. Anna likes the breakfast in England    B. Englishmen always eat a lot   C. Russians don’t eat so much in the morning   D. Russians don’t like the food in England10. What would an Englishman like for his breakfast according to(根据) the text?   A. An apple, porridge, eggs, bread and tea.   B. A potato, noodles, eggs, bread and tea.   C. An orange, porridge, eggs, cakes and milk.   D. Vegetables, rice, a glass of coke and a banana.四. 英译汉1. I don’t like the flat. It is too near the road.2. He is not very tall and wears glasses.3. Do you like reading English newspapers?4. I’m interested in that large flat.5. There are two armchairs, a sofa and a television in the living room.
1.A2.A3.C4.B5.A6.B7.A8.A9.A10.C11.B12.A13.A14.A15.C
1.A2.B3.C4.B5.D6.C7.A8.D9.C10.A
1.D2.C3.A4.D5.B
6.A7.A8.B9.C10.A
四. 英译汉
1.小严到达伦敦。2.IT部门在最顶层。3.我电脑坏了,但是还有很多工作要做。4.小严得了流感,她和玛丽商量要举办一个聚会。5。如果你能给我们体育馆拉一个朋友回头客,我能给你和你的朋友一个月的会员价。
外语团的就是不一样哈。
呃。给分!哈哈。。还有一部分题呢?
选择:1.A2.B3.C4.B5.A6.B7.A8.A9.A10.C11.B12.A13.A14.A15.C
完型:1.A2.B3.C4.B5.D6.C7.A8.D9.A10.A
1.A2.C3.A4.D5.B
6.A7.A8.B9.C10.A
英译汉:1.我不喜欢这个套公寓,离马路太近了。2.他不高,带着个眼镜。3.你读英语报吗?4.我对那套面积大的公寓很感兴趣5.客厅有两把椅子,一个沙发,一台电视、
呵呵。我还以为没人做呢。。我好像跟你翻译的差不多?你还想做不?我这还有好几套?
1.我不喜欢这套公寓。它离公路太近了。
2.他个子不太高,带着眼睛。
3.你喜欢看英文报纸吗?
4.我对那套大公寓感兴趣。
5.起居室里有两把扶手椅,一张沙发和一台电视。
的感言:呵。。你们那是什么外语团? 相关知识
其他回答 (2)
既然简单,就自己做啊!别想吃现成的!
不需要你來教姐姐。。。
别来这里搗亂,不愛寫就別回答。我這是從學校網站下載的帶有答案的?懂?
还什么什么过河?
我积分多了想送人?你有想法?烦你这样的人。題目你不愛答就算了。別回了,謝謝!
第一个单选
AACBA BAAAC CCABA
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号英语题,谢谢_百度知道
英语题,谢谢
1:Aunt Lucy will tell us something about her trip to Australia when she ()back.A:came
C:would come
D:will come2:He is busy()at school,but he never forgets()his mun a phone call everyday.A:giving
D:to give3:--what are you listening to?--A song by Huo Zun.It()beautiful.A:tastes
D:smells4:My parents ask me to () myself
when they go out.A:bring up B:think of
C:agree with
D:look after5:You look tired.You'd better()a good rest.A:stop to have
B:stop staying
C:to stop to have
D:to stop having6:We have to put off ()our sports meeting()the bad weather.A:beacuse
B:because of
D:because of7:--The song Where did the time go?-------the old daysand the love of family.--Sure.It's my favourite song.A:helps us out
B:reminds us of
C:lets us down
D:regards us as8:I've been so bored for a long time.I hope to have()to do.A:exciting anything
B:nothing exciting
C:something interesting
D:good something9:--Excuse me,can I()your pen?--Sorry,I have ()it to Bob.A:lent
B:borrowed
C:borrowed
D:lent10:Can you hear someone()in the classroom?It is Mary.A:sing
D:sang11:--Is Richard still living here?--No,He()to Paris already.A:had moved
C:will move
D:has moved12:---May I speak to Ann?--Sorry,she isn't in.She()France,A:has gone to
B:has been to
C:was going to
D:goes to13:The online shop sells()clothing at a very good price.A:child and man's
B:children and men's
C:children's and men
D:children's and men's14:Mr.Black is a teacher of ().She and her classmates like him very much.A:my sister
B:my sister's
C:my sisters
D:my sisters'15:He didn't go to school yesterday()he was ill.A:because B:because of
D:so16:()I am in trouble,my classmates will help me out.A:Before
B:Whenever
C:Although17:He's not a perfect child.He sometimes talks back()his parents talk with him.A:if
D:until18:It was raining heavily,()we decided to stay at home and watch TV.A:but
提问者采纳
为你解答。1、B2、C3、B4、D5、A6、D7、B8、C9、A10、C11、D12、A13、D14、B15、A16、B17、C18、D
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语真题!!完形填空!!!谢谢英语高手!!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
  不要急于填写。首先要设法读懂开头的句子然后再动手。  比如第一段的开头,从字里行间找出关键词,如看到 early days(早期)、salt(食盐)、storekeeper 、careful(小心) 几个词,大体就知道这里讲的是对“美国早年间食盐店主出售食盐时十分小心谨慎”。为什么呢?于是你就可以在第一空处选择 scarce(稀少/珍贵)。由于食盐短缺,当时人们一定是生活在开发食盐资源的时期,即pioneer days。既然这样,店主应该持有 was careful with his salt的态度。只要完成这几个空,下面就可以根据上下文以及语法关系往下进行。第一段  51.C. scarce  52、A. pioneer 【指开发食盐时代的店主】  53、D. with 【be careful with 在出售食盐时小心谨慎】  54、B. As 【在…的过程中】  55、C. pored 【give out 把食盐倒出来】  56、D. like 【for anyone to walk 是不定式的复合结构,作like 的宾语,意思是不喜欢人们走动】  57、B. across 【walk across 横穿…走到那边】  58、D. shake 【走路会引起地板震动,影响倒出的速度】  59、D. cause 【后面的settle前带 to所以不能选择make;另外带有引号,意思是“引起食盐倾倒过快”以至于多给,正好呼应上文的careful】  60、C. as a result【如果上述情况发生】  61、D. add 【前半句害怕食盐 settle 而多给,另一方面也不能少给,所以要添加一点儿】  62、B. amount 【达到足斤足称】  这一段描述了当时美国食盐紧缺,盐店老板出手时总是小心谨慎地给顾客称取。顾客不能随意走动,不然食盐就会在量器中下沉,但也不能克扣分量,所以店主还要往倒出来的食盐中添加少许。第二段  63、C. beyond 【远不止用在在餐桌上】  64、A. growing【指在庄稼生长过程中】  65、C. soft 【食盐能起到软化水的作用】  66、A. relieve 【止痒】  67、D. when  此段指的是食盐有多种作用:餐桌(调味、腌制、杀菌等),制造玻璃和飞机零件,种植,除草,软化水,止痒。第三段  68、A. obtained 【获取食盐,下文的it is obtained 有提示】  69、B. processes 【蒸馏是通常的制盐方法】  70、A. however 【不管用何种方法获得食盐】  此段指除了盐矿外蒸发含盐的水分就可以制取食盐,不管用何种方法获得,食盐都会在人们的生活中起到重要作用。
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
完形填空的相关知识
其他1条回答
C,A,D,B,CD,B,D,D,CD,B,C,A,CA,D,A,B,A
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这些英语题目答案,先谢谢了。_百度知道
求这些英语题目答案,先谢谢了。
第1题 I suppose I can count ___ you for help in this matter.
第2题 Jump in the car. There’s enough ___ for you.
第3题 During the storm we took ___ in the doorway of a shop.
B、comfort
D、shelter
第4题 Now, many people use the word ms instead of miss or mrs. For example, before the name of ___in business letters.
A、woman manager
B、women manager
C、woman managers
D、women managers
第5题 I’m going away for a ____.
A、holiday of a week
B、week holiday
C、holiday week
D、week’s holiday
第6题 To my surprise, ___ turned out that John failed in his examination.
第7题 It was between 1920 and 1930 ___ television was invented in America.
第8题 It ___ john and kate who helped me the other day.
第9题 We all regard ___ our duty to help those who are too poor to go to school.
第10题 ___ doesn’t matter what you do at this point.
提问者采纳
1.B 2.C 3.D 4.D 5.D 6.A 7.B 8.B 9.B 10.C
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
BDDDDABBBC
B D D A B A B D D C
等待您来回答
下载知道APP