教室里有41位学生的英语句孑因为怎么写句孑

英语翻译用分词结构翻译下列句子:1、我们班有5个学生希望毕业以后去美国深造.2、四班同学演出的戏剧你觉得怎么样?3、在教室里朗读英语的那几位姑娘是谁?4、这是该出版社去年出版的_百度作业帮
英语翻译用分词结构翻译下列句子:1、我们班有5个学生希望毕业以后去美国深造.2、四班同学演出的戏剧你觉得怎么样?3、在教室里朗读英语的那几位姑娘是谁?4、这是该出版社去年出版的
英语翻译用分词结构翻译下列句子:1、我们班有5个学生希望毕业以后去美国深造.2、四班同学演出的戏剧你觉得怎么样?3、在教室里朗读英语的那几位姑娘是谁?4、这是该出版社去年出版的最优秀的几本书之一.5、我们得一个一个地来解决我们所面临的问题.6、这房间有两扇门,一扇通往卧室,另一扇通往客厅.请不要用翻译软件翻译,因为有很多语法错误
1.there are five students wanting to study in America after graduation in my class.2.what do you think of opera arted by pupils from Class 4?3.who were the girls reading english in class?4.this is one of the greatest publishions last year.5.we should slove the question
faced one by one.6.there are two doors,approaching to bed and
to living room.大概吧.在王先生他的农场里有多少匹马英语怎么写句孑_百度作业帮
在王先生他的农场里有多少匹马英语怎么写句孑
在王先生他的农场里有多少匹马英语怎么写句孑
How many horses are there in Mr.Wang's farm?
how many horses does Mr wang has in his farm?用英语描述以下句子.你好,我是四年级二班的学生。我们的教师是一位优秀的妇女。教室里两个黑板一前一后摆放着,它们很大。二十五套桌椅很有规律的摆放成四组。二十五名男女生,一_百度作业帮
用英语描述以下句子.你好,我是四年级二班的学生。我们的教师是一位优秀的妇女。教室里两个黑板一前一后摆放着,它们很大。二十五套桌椅很有规律的摆放成四组。二十五名男女生,一
用英语描述以下句子.你好,我是四年级二班的学生。我们的教师是一位优秀的妇女。教室里两个黑板一前一后摆放着,它们很大。二十五套桌椅很有规律的摆放成四组。二十五名男女生,一配一的坐着。教室里很干净。校服穿戴整齐,整个新教室都很整齐。
hello,i'm a fourth grade second class student.our teacher is a very nice women.the class has two blackboards,one in the front one in the back,they were big.twenty-five pairs of table and chair were put in four row in order.twenty-five boys and girls were setting in pairs.the claaroom is very clean.wearing the neat uniforms,the whole new classroom is very neat.人工小学生日常英语口语对话100句(41-60)
无忧考网为您整理了“小学生日常英语口语对话100句(41-60)”,更多英语口语相关信息请访问无忧考网。
41. Yes. I’m sure. 是的,我肯定。  42. Maybe he’s in the teachers’ office. 可能他在老师办公室。  43. We’re about the same age, I think. 我想我们大概年龄相仿。  44. Yes, you’re right. 是的,你是对的。  45. You’re wrong. 你错了。  46. I like …very much. 我非常喜欢…。  47. I like to draw pictures there. 我喜欢在那儿画画。  48. Me too. 我也是。  49. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?  50. Yes, a dress for my daughter. 是的,给我女儿买条裙子。  51. What do you want, a dress or a skirt? 你想要买什么?连衣裙还是短裙?  52. How about the blue one? 这条蓝色的如何?  53. How much is it? 多少钱?  54. Fifty-nine yuan. 五十九元。  55. Excuse me, where’s the cinema? 请问,电影院在哪?  56. Where’s the teachers’ office, please? 老师办公室在哪?  57. Excuse me, how can I get to the post office? 请问,怎么走才能到达邮局?  58. Can you show me the way to the bank, please? 你能告诉我去银行的路怎么走吗?  59. It’s over there, near the Bank of China. 就在那儿,中国银行的旁边。  60. This way, please. 请这边走。初二英语题。一、用there be 句型翻译并改为过去时态 1、在教室里有很多学生 2 、在公园里有一些孩子_百度知道
初二英语题。一、用there be 句型翻译并改为过去时态 1、在教室里有很多学生 2 、在公园里有一些孩子
3、在操场上有一些男孩在踢球。&提示:There be +sb+doing sth +介+地&。4、在桌子上有一些汉堡。
提问者采纳
There are many students in the classroom.There were many students in the classroom.There are some children in the park.There were some children in the park.There are some boys playing on the playground.There were some boys playing on the playground.There
are some hamburgers on the table.There were some hamburgers on the table.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
初二英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
1.There were many students in the classroom.2.There were some children in park.3.There were some boys playing ball in playground.4.There were some hamburgers on the table,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 教室用英语怎么写 的文章

随机推荐