英语短文改错技巧,我有三个错误没有看出来

看我新的短文改错.Drunk driving had been the leading cause of the road accidents in China. Every year, many people lose their life due to&_百度作业帮
看我新的短文改错.Drunk driving had been the leading cause of the road accidents in China. Every year, many people lose their life due to&
看我新的短文改错.Drunk driving had been the leading cause of the road accidents in China. Every year, many people lose their life due to it. Some people believe that drinking little does no harm to their driving. In fact, drunk driving is ofvery dangerous to both our society and drivers. It's time that wetake tough measures to deal with it. Firstly, we should make efforts to raising people's awareness to wards safety.Secondly,the government should punish drunk drivers severn by law.Only on this way can people pay enough attenion to our daily driving.Whether we can keep on doing like this,the road accidents will decrease soon in the future.
第一行 had been 改成 has been 你用的是过去完成时,过去的过去,这里没有那个过去的参照,所以不能使用第三行貌似打错了..often very吧第四行 make efforts to do是个固定搭配,不定时表目的,raising改成raise然后后面那个to wards 你是想说towards吧..第五行severe改成severely严厉地惩罚,这个词应该是修饰punish的,修饰动词应该用副词同行only on this way,on 改成in 用这种方法in this way 介词的固定用法第六行 whether改成if whether 和if 都有是否的意思,但是表示如果只能用if
had -> haslife -> liveslittle -> a littleof very -> veryboth -> both oftake -> tookraising -> raisesevere -> severelyon -> byWhether -> Once短文改错,只有一段没有错误,请你们将XX改为OO的形式告诉我,请你们写上解析_百度知道
短文改错,只有一段没有错误,请你们将XX改为OO的形式告诉我,请你们写上解析
&t walk.She thought! She wanted to see the bird too much that she forgot that she couldn&#39.Something strangely happened,whenshe was travel with her family by ship.The waiter didn&#39,He took herhand and stared to walkThere was something wrong to Selma's legs andShe couldn'If Ican have a look at the bird,the girl stood up slowly and began Her mother and a waiter took him to the captain&#39,what t wat know about she couldn&#39!With the waiter&#39.One day,she heard thecaptain had very beautiful pet bird!&s room
提问者采纳
t know that she couldn's roomThere was something wrong with Selma't walk,she heard thecaptain had a very beautiful pet bird.The waiter didn's legs andShe couldn&#39.Something strange happened,how wonderful it will be,&quot. He took herhand and started to walk.St walk,whenshe was traveling witt walk when she was young!With the waiter&#39,the girl stood up slowly and beganto walk! She wanted to see the bird so much that she forgot that she couldn&#39.O Her mother and a waiter took her to the captain'If Ican have a look at the bird!&quot
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
短文改错的相关知识
其他2条回答
&t walk.She thought! She wanted to see the bird too much that she forgot that she couldn&#39.Something (strange) happened,whenshe was (travelling) with her family by ship.The waiter didn&#39,He took her(hands) and stared to (walking)There was something wrong to Selma's legs andShe couldn&#39.One day!&quot,she heard (that) thecaptain had (a) verIf Ican have a look at the bird,(how)
Her mother and a waiter took (her) to the captain't know (that) she couldn&#39!With the waiter&#39,the girl stood up slowly and begant walk when she (was) young
1.to改为with
2.is改为was
3.travel改为travelling
4.had前加a
5.what改为how
6.him改为her
7.about 改为that 或去掉about
8.strangely改为strange 9 正确 10.too改为so
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文改错,请帮我看看这篇作文有没有什么错误.We all know that a year are spring, summer, autumn, winter four season. I most like the season is spring, because the sky is blue, breeze blows on the people, can m_百度作业帮
英语作文改错,请帮我看看这篇作文有没有什么错误.We all know that a year are spring, summer, autumn, winter four season. I most like the season is spring, because the sky is blue, breeze blows on the people, can m
英语作文改错,请帮我看看这篇作文有没有什么错误.We all know that a year are spring, summer, autumn, winter four season. I most like the season is spring, because the sky is blue, breeze blows on the people, can make people feel happy. The most important point, I most like the plant cherry is held in April! A group of Sakura was a beautiful, bright, charming. Walking in the cherry Road, each a Sakura tree hanging clusters of flowers, they or pink or red, like a little girl with a tiara. Do you like spring, please tell me.
帮你修改了一下,We all know that a year have four seasons that are spring,summer,autumn and winter .The season I like most is spring,because the sky is blue, breeze blows on the people,that can make people feel happy.The most important point is I most like the plant cherry is held in April!A group of Sakura is beautiful,bright and charming.Walking in the cherry road,each a Sakura tree hanging clusters of flowers,they are pink or red,like a little girl with a tiara.Do you like spring?Please tell me.
语法有很多错的
单词没什么错…手机不好打
留给楼下解决
we all know that there are four seasons in a year:spring, summer, autumn and winter .my favorite season is spring, because the sky is blue, the air is humid
帮你修改了一下,希望能有帮助。We all know that a year have four seasons that are spring, summer, autumn and winter .The season I like most is spring, because the sky is blue, breeze blows on t...
We all know that a year 【consists of four seasons:】spring, summer, autumn and winter. 【The season I like most】 is spring, because 【in spring】the sky is blue, the air is humid【, and】 breeze blows on 【去...

我要回帖

更多关于 短文改错专项训练 的文章

随机推荐