有没有中文系的同学!帮我翻译成简繁体字转简体字吧(不是很多,悬赏可以商量哒!!!!)

给我翻译一下吧,翻译成简体字。帮我一下吧!!对不起啦各位。。可能是图有问题吧,对不起对不起_百度作业帮
给我翻译一下吧,翻译成简体字。帮我一下吧!!对不起啦各位。。可能是图有问题吧,对不起对不起
给我翻译一下吧,翻译成简体字。帮我一下吧!!对不起啦各位。。可能是图有问题吧,对不起对不起
暂无照片...............
就是:暂无照片
翻译什么东西?请问,有没有维吾尔语翻译软件,汉语翻译成维语的,文字的可以,带语音的更好,知道的告诉我,非常感谢!_百度知道
请问,有没有维吾尔语翻译软件,汉语翻译成维语的,文字的可以,带语音的更好,知道的告诉我,非常感谢!
请问没维吾尔语翻译软件汉语翻译维语文字带语音更知道告诉我非谢
电词典现比较用电词典伊尔凡电词典各城市都专卖店另外穆安利姆电词典每城市都专卖店软件暂没用网搜索网址试试okyanuyloghatizda lughat 等网维语词典
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
维吾尔语的相关知识
其他2条回答
电词典直接百度应该能找
你可以下载“汉维词典”,网上可以搜到
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有没有人可以帮我翻译一篇文章(中翻日)有的朋友给个邮箱。谢谢!字数不是很多,A4纸不到一页!_百度作业帮
有没有人可以帮我翻译一篇文章(中翻日)有的朋友给个邮箱。谢谢!字数不是很多,A4纸不到一页!
有没有人可以帮我翻译一篇文章(中翻日)有的朋友给个邮箱。谢谢!字数不是很多,A4纸不到一页!
百度:在线翻译就可以了= =
我会啊!哪个字只要说的出就翻译的出包括全球100多个国家的语言都得QQ邮箱帮我翻译成中文简体字,急,谢谢!翻译内容:龠天爝鲎冷瓞欷鹾了毹鼗匏照龠勰鹨顾郄鹱貅好陬隰隳自隈薹飨己骱酃偾申明:不是乱码之后的字!_百度作业帮
帮我翻译成中文简体字,急,谢谢!翻译内容:龠天爝鲎冷瓞欷鹾了毹鼗匏照龠勰鹨顾郄鹱貅好陬隰隳自隈薹飨己骱酃偾申明:不是乱码之后的字!
帮我翻译成中文简体字,急,谢谢!翻译内容:龠天爝鲎冷瓞欷鹾了毹鼗匏照龠勰鹨顾郄鹱貅好陬隰隳自隈薹飨己骱酃偾申明:不是乱码之后的字!
Yuetianjuehou Lengdiexicuo Leshutaopao Zhaoyuexieliu Guqiehuxiu Haozouxihui Ziweitaixiang Jijielingfen月天绝后 冷跌系错 了数逃跑 赵悦泄流 姑且胡秀好走系会 滋味太想 季节零分,自己拼吧.
这些是乱码吧。。。繁简转换可以用word文档,“审阅”里面有个“繁简转换”谁能帮我翻译这段文! 翻译成英文, 悬赏不是问题!_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译这段文! 翻译成英文, 悬赏不是问题!
候才9岁我,喜欢跟着表哥处山探险我表哥我6高高瘦瘦戴着副黑框眼镜看起甚斯文跟往我广州白云山风景漂亮且周围都青绿叔漂亮溪所我都喜欢山乱逛幸傍晚我准备山候我发烧表哥摸我额脸立刻露担忧表情表哥立刻往裤带探索却没发现手机踪影发高烧山要路我暂且山找户家投宿等烧退明再山表哥背起我往山逛希望能看户灯火家能收留我嗯我力应声晕晕我已经没力气说
表哥往山搜索久却没找任何住房忽我看前面件茅屋门前亮着盏油灯我点疑惑茅屋设计古且门前油灯我未见看古装剧候看类似容我犹豫我烧太厉害表哥背着我向屋走我走屋敲门候没应门表哥想背着我走候巨响声屋传房木门突我震表哥推木门却发现面竟没我都害怕由于我烧真太厉害渴直想吐所表哥背我进屋我能说服自说主家风力太猛门撞
屋几乎都没张床柜关紧紧窗户表哥我渴饿纪我再加发着高烧根本耐住饥渴先躺休息我看看没其山已经黑且风表哥怕我耐住所让我先屋睡着
睡我觉我身体越越热仿佛火烧口干喉咙痛我说句突我觉双手触碰我额皱皱冰冰冷冷没丝温度我表哥我发觉我眼睛睁能病太辛苦缘故突双手离我额类似陶瓷东西触碰我唇水陶瓷东西灌进我口些水咸咸苦苦味道怪难喝我差点吐
表哥难喝我满说却发现说候喉咙痛久身体渐渐降温
我睡朦朦胧胧候觉表哥停灌我喝些味道奇异水仿佛久久我终于睁眼睛往屋看却发现身边没
表哥呢 门哐响吓我立刻缩床边门我才发现原表哥手拿着破旧碗面装着些溪水
表哥刚才哪我疑惑问
我告诉我找找附近没其表哥碗溪水递给我
我摇摇说:刚才喝现渴
刚才哪喝水
刚才拿水我惊脑满恐惧没没刚才我做梦呵呵我接表哥碗水假装口渴喝
表哥看我面容已经紧张消转面奇看着墙角破旧柜
翻译英文完,悬赏问题!
提问者采纳
When I was only 9,I went with my cousin to a small mountain for adventure.My cousin was 6-years elder than me,tall , thin,wearing a pair of black-rimmed glasses,and looked gentel.As alway,we reached the Baiyun mountain in Guangzhou that day.Since the scenary was very beautiful with big green trees and clear creek,we often wondered around.Unfortunately,I caught a fevor that day when we were ready to down the hill.My cousin felt my forehead with an immediately expression of concern on his face. Then,he began to search in his poekcet for cellphone,but nothing was there.&You caught a fever, and there's a long way home.Les's see whether we could possilbly find a household in the mountain to stay for one night and leaving tommorow.&He took me on his back and walked towards deep mountain,hopefully we could find one place to stay.&Umm.&I answered strengthless.The dizzy took all my energy away.He searched in the mountain for a long time and tured out to be a failure.Suddenly,we saw a small hut in front with the oil lamp shining.We hesitated,since the hut design was quite aged and seemed the lamp was only seen in costume drama.The fierce fever leaved us no time to hesitate but walked towards that hut.We knocked at it,no answer.We were just about to leave,when the door squeaked open.We were shocked.My cousin opened the door.There was no one inside,which frigtened us to death.However,my fever was getting worse,plus thirsty and I felt like vomiting,my cosin took me in finally.He tried to convince himself that the owner was only out and the wind force the door opened.There was nothing in the room except a small bed,a cupboard and tightly-closed windou.&Cousin,I am hungry and thirsty&.I was too young, plus fever to bear the hunger. &Take a rest first,I'll go to check whether anyone was around& It was dark, and the wind was strong. I slept for a while,and felt that my body was burning.And my lips were dry and the throat pain was too pianful to talk.Suddenly,I could feel one icy wrinkled hand touched my forehead,I thought it was my cousin.My eyes were too heavy to open.Suddenly the hand left my forehead.I felt a ceramic touched my lips, and then water from the ceramic stuff coming down my mouth. Water salty bitter taste weird,
I almost spit it out.
&Cousin, so distaste to drink.& I said with dissatisfaction, but I realized my throat became less painful.Afterwords, the temperature of my body was gradually lowering down.I felt someone serving me that water of esstentic taste in my hazy sleep.It seems that a long time had passes,when I opened my eyes and I found no one.&My cousin?&The door poped open to show my cousin holding a ilapidated small bowl with few stream in it.&Where did you go?&I asked, puzzled.
& didn't I tell you I went out looking for people nearby?& Then he passed the bowl to me.I shook my head, saying: &Just had some, do not thirsty now.&&Where did you get water?&&Didn't you just bring me some?&Oh,no.I was full of fear.&No,no,I just had a dream,Ha-ha&I took the bowl from his hand and began to drink,pretending to be thirsty.
He eased his tension when I gained my complexion.Then he turned back towards that old cabinet at the coner....(纯手工翻译请亲给点)
提问者评价
非常感谢你!最多只能给50分,如果你觉得不够的话,可以告诉我 我用其他方法给你!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Only nine years old when I, like small mountains everywhere explorers followed cousin. My cousin, my big six years, tall and thin, wearing a black-rimmed glasses, looks very gentle. Day, the same as before, we arrived at Guangzhou Baiyun Mountain. Where the scenery is very beautiful, are green uncle around the beautiful creek, so we are like to wander the hills where. Unfortunately, in the evening just as we are ready to down, I had a fever. Cousin touched my forehead, his face immediately exposed concerns about expression. Cousin immediately to explore, where the belt was not aware that the sign of the phone.
&You're a high fever to be a very long wa...
That time was nine years old, I like to follow cousin to hill adventure everywhere. My cousin self 6 years, tall and thin, wearing a pair of dark glasses, looks very gentle. That day, as ever, we come to the guangzhou baiyun mountain. Because there is very beautiful scenery, and is surrounded by green and beautiful uncle stream, so we all like to wander in the hills. Unfortunately, in the evening as we prepare as they were coming down the mountain, I have a fever. Cousin touched my forehead once, face immediately show worried expression. Cousin immediately to exploring the belt, but didn't find a cell phone in sight.
&You had a high fever, here dow...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 的简体字 的文章

随机推荐