工sthison your bikebike(作否定回答)

初一英语问题(悬赏40)先给20I(物主代词)__________what's(完全形式)_________are(同音字母)first(反义词)you are(缩写)is(否定形式)I guess this is________bike.A.his B.he's c.her's D.heYou and I_______stu_百度作业帮
初一英语问题(悬赏40)先给20I(物主代词)__________what's(完全形式)_________are(同音字母)first(反义词)you are(缩写)is(否定形式)I guess this is________bike.A.his B.he's c.her's D.heYou and I_______stu
初一英语问题(悬赏40)先给20I(物主代词)__________what's(完全形式)_________are(同音字母)first(反义词)you are(缩写)is(否定形式)I guess this is________bike.A.his B.he's c.her's D.heYou and I_______students.A.an B.is C.are D./就画线部分提问Her telephone number is 281-6是画线部分)—Excuse me.What's your family name?—My family name is______.A.Jim Green B.Jim C.Green D.Green Jim
I(物主代词)my what's(完全形式)what is
are(同音字母) Rfirst(反义词) lastyou are(缩写) you'reis(否定形式) isn't(A)I guess this is________bike. A.his B.he's c.her's D.he (C)You and I_______students. A.an B.is C.are D./ 就画线部分提问 Her telephone number is 281-6是画线部分) What's her telephone number?(C)—Excuse me.What's your family name? —My family name is______. A.Jim Green B.Jim C.Green D.Green Jim初一英语问题(悬赏40)先给20I(物主代词)__________what's(完全形式)_________are(同音字母)first(反义词)you are(缩写)is(否定形式)I guess this is________bike.A.his B.he's c.her's D.heYou and I_______stu_百度作业帮
初一英语问题(悬赏40)先给20I(物主代词)__________what's(完全形式)_________are(同音字母)first(反义词)you are(缩写)is(否定形式)I guess this is________bike.A.his B.he's c.her's D.heYou and I_______stu
初一英语问题(悬赏40)先给20I(物主代词)__________what's(完全形式)_________are(同音字母)first(反义词)you are(缩写)is(否定形式)I guess this is________bike.A.his B.he's c.her's D.heYou and I_______students.A.an B.is C.are D./就画线部分提问Her telephone number is 281-6是画线部分)—Excuse me.What's your family name?—My family name is______.A.Jim Green B.Jim C.Green D.Green Jim
I(物主代词)my what's(完全形式)what is
are(同音字母) Rfirst(反义词) lastyou are(缩写) you'reis(否定形式) isn't(A)I guess this is________bike. A.his B.he's c.her's D.he (C)You and I_______students. A.an B.is C.are D./ 就画线部分提问 Her telephone number is 281-6是画线部分) What's her telephone number?(C)—Excuse me.What's your family name? —My family name is______. A.Jim Green B.Jim C.Green D.Green Jim英语翻译1.She does her homework .(划线提问) What _______ she _______?2.We often swim in the river.(否定句) We ______ ________ ________ in the river.3.What’s the price of your new bike?(同义句) _______ ______ _____ your new bike?4.They_百度作业帮
英语翻译1.She does her homework .(划线提问) What _______ she _______?2.We often swim in the river.(否定句) We ______ ________ ________ in the river.3.What’s the price of your new bike?(同义句) _______ ______ _____ your new bike?4.They
英语翻译1.She does her homework .(划线提问) What _______ she _______?2.We often swim in the river.(否定句) We ______ ________ ________ in the river.3.What’s the price of your new bike?(同义句) _______ ______ _____ your new bike?4.They teach us Chinese.(划线提问) ______ ______ they teach us?5.I write a letter to my friend every month.(划线提问)______ ______ _____ _______ ______ a letter to your friend?6.Where are Lily and Lucy from?(同义句) Where _______ Lily and Lucy _________ from?
1,does do2,don't always swim3,How much is 4,What are 5,How often do you write6,do come纯手打,初中英语:句型转换1.this is sally&s cap.(一般疑问句)2.is that your bike,ann?(否定回答)3.they are their bananas.(their针对它部分提问)4.those are their knives.(改为同义句)5.this baby is hers.(同_百度作业帮
初中英语:句型转换1.this is sally&s cap.(一般疑问句)2.is that your bike,ann?(否定回答)3.they are their bananas.(their针对它部分提问)4.those are their knives.(改为同义句)5.this baby is hers.(同
初中英语:句型转换1.this is sally&s cap.(一般疑问句)2.is that your bike,ann?(否定回答)3.they are their bananas.(their针对它部分提问)4.those are their knives.(改为同义句)5.this baby is hers.(同义句)
1. Is this Sally's cap?
2. No, it isn't.
3. Whose bananas are they?
4. Those knives are theirs
5. This is her baby.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语否定疑问句的回答 的文章

随机推荐