日语写做:しんじつはいつもひとつcause history will last 怎么读用汉语拼出 比如:to
吐_百度作业帮
cause history will last 怎么读用汉语拼出 比如:to
cause history will last 怎么读用汉语拼出 比如:to
考试黑丝吹威尔拉斯特
呵呵,你的这种读法让我想起刚学英语那会儿...
考斯 黑斯吐瑞 为有 拉斯特根据所给汉语提示翻译句子.
1.多喝水对健康有益.
_______ more water is good for our ________.2.我们已经贴出海报告诉人们怎样保护环境.
We've _______
_______ posters to tell people how to prote_百度作业帮
根据所给汉语提示翻译句子.
1.多喝水对健康有益.
_______ more water is good for our ________.2.我们已经贴出海报告诉人们怎样保护环境.
We've _______
_______ posters to tell people how to prote
根据所给汉语提示翻译句子.
1.多喝水对健康有益.& &&& _______ more water is good for our ________.2.我们已经贴出海报告诉人们怎样保护环境.&&& We've _______& _______ posters to tell people how to protect the environment.3.当老师走进教室时,学生们立刻停止了谈话.& &&& When the teacher came into the classroom,the students _______& _______ at once.4.你买东西的时候会不会带着自己的布口袋而不用塑料袋?& &&& Do you take your own cloth bag when shopping _______& _______ using plastic bags?5.如果你不喜欢这个节目,就把电视关上.&&&&If you don't like the programme,______ &______ the TV.
1.Drinking,health&& 2.put up& &3.stopped talking& &4.instead of&& 5.turn offI will have to take my University student, to cherish the best time of life and to cherish.这段怎么读,用汉语谐音也行_百度作业帮
I will have to take my University student, to cherish the best time of life and to cherish.这段怎么读,用汉语谐音也行
I will have to take my University student, to cherish the best time of life and to cherish.这段怎么读,用汉语谐音也行
爱 伟有 还无 图 忒可 买 有你我死特 死丢等特, 图 拆瑞累是 惹 白死特 太母 欧服 来福 俺的 拆瑞累是。(谐音!) Ai weiyou haiwu tu teike mai youniwosite sidiudengte,tu chairuileisi re baisite taimu oufu laifu ande chairuileisi. (汉语拼音!)祝好!I'm sorry,I can not help you.Please consult the following to the information desk where they will谁知道这句英语用汉语怎么读啊_百度作业帮
I'm sorry,I can not help you.Please consult the following to the information desk where they will谁知道这句英语用汉语怎么读啊
I'm sorry,I can not help you.Please consult the following to the information desk where they will谁知道这句英语用汉语怎么读啊
对不起,我无法帮你.请参考以下的资料

我要回帖

更多关于 用汉语读英语 的文章

随机推荐