英语题解答。。。求解答。。。

英语题求解答_百度知道
英语题求解答
____ is okay with meA that anythingB which everythingC what nothingD whether something求各题的详细解答过程, I want to say there is only one point _____ I must insist onA why B where C waht D thatThe result was not same _____ the professor had expected !求大神详细解答,makes others respect himA what B that C which D whoThe young man _____ we thought would be fired was promoted to sales manager of the companyA whom B who C of whom D whoeverDo you have anything to say for yourself, _____,_______ was rather disappiontingA as whichB which asC as thatD that whichDo you have anything in mind ______ you &#39,d like for supper!为什么其他选项错了?Yes?Well, ____ is not far from their houseA which B that C where D whoMrs Green is a man with rich experienceThey can find whatever they need in the supermarket!可以加分
提问者采纳
则先行词只能用that,在定语从句 I must insist on中充当on的宾语;该定语从句___ is not far from their house并不缺少地点状语,不能用that,排除BDA代替先行词anything,排除B,在定语从句 (we thought) would be fired中,D 不能充当定语从句的关系代词D选项代替先行词one point,所以不能使用做宾语的宾格whom,而不是充当状语,排除C即 关系副词where,排除A该关系词代替先行词experience,不是sb,而是缺少主语,即B为正解,谢谢;what/whether不能引导定语从句,排除B that(原因同上题)what不能用于引导定语从句,排除B,排除A第二空同样充当逗号后面的非限制性定语从句的关系代词,充当would be fired的主语(we thought为插入语,排除A,为sth;(the) same as是固定搭配,排除D whoB选项代指先行词the young man,排除关系副词AB,不能用which,所以A为正解,做题时直接忽略),即第一空用as引导定语从句。如果可以,排除C;先行词the supermarket为sth,并在后面的定语从句you &#39。C错在of多余;C what 不能充当定语从句的关系词,所以答案为A whichC同样是引导非限制性定语从句,排除CD;anything意思是“任何东西”,不是sb保证正确,排除指人的D,而是直接使用who!A非限制性定语从句不能用that做关系词;d like for supper中充当would like的宾语,烦请点击页面中的 选为满意回答 按钮
提问者评价
高中英语教师
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁很多英语题,求解答,谢谢一:单词的正确形式1 These are ___ rather than social matters
单词:politics2 Her appearance is not ___ to whether she can be a good teacher
单词:irrelevant二:英语语法填空Nowdays,almost everyone_百度作业帮
很多英语题,求解答,谢谢一:单词的正确形式1 These are ___ rather than social matters
单词:irrelevant二:英语语法填空Nowdays,almost everyone
很多英语题,求解答,谢谢一:单词的正确形式1 These are ___ rather than social matters
单词:irrelevant二:英语语法填空Nowdays,almost everyone___(realize)that smoking is ___(harm)to people's health. Sometimes it ___ causes fire.In China,about 38% of the people smoke.Every year,they smoke millions of packets of ___ .It's bad news for the health of nation.It's known that smoking can cause different kinds of disease.Every year,many people die ___these illness,such as lung and throat cancers.It also costs the goverment much money to look___these sick people.Smoking is also harmful to those ___don't smoke,___(especial)to children and women.In a word,smoking is no good.___you want smoke ,just think of those who suffer from disease___the fires that people's lives and properties!三:短文改错 Many students feel it that a popular teacher must be kind
76__and easygoing.He and she should make the class very
77__active for joking with the students. However,the popular
78__teacher is at same time the one who should be strict with
79__students.Last year,My En teacher proved to be the more
80__popular in our school,She was usual patient with her students 81__and never make them disappointed.She always stays in full
82__control of the situations. She always made sure taht our
83__homework was finished on time ,but she marked strictly
84__on students'actual performance.
一:1,political(形容词,与social照应)2,relevant(反义词)二:realizes(单三形式),harmful(形容词),causes,cigarettes(香烟),of/from(原因),after(照顾),who(定语从句),especially(副词),If,or(列举).三:76 去掉 it (宾语从句)77 and 改成 or ( he or she 仅指老师一人)78 for 改成 by (通过,表手段)79 at same 之间加the (表同时)80 more 改成 most (最高级)81 usual 改成 usually (副词修饰 patient)82 make 改成 made,stays 改成stayed (过去式)83 无84 was 改成 had been85 去掉on (mark是及物动词)英语题-求解答_百度知道
英语题-求解答
on the weekends,american students don't go to s____.p____allow their children to play or w____tv .on saturdays they u____go shopping with their friends or h____a trip with their family to v____their grandparents or go to a park for a picnic.俯贰碘荷鄢沽碉泰冬骏on sundays,most families go to church in the morning and have a b___lunch at about 1:00pm.It is a g____way to end the week for both parents and children ,before the s____of the n___week.
提问者采纳
on the weekends,american students don't go to s_chool_俯贰碘荷鄢沽碉泰冬骏__.p_arents___allow their children to play or w_atch___tv .on saturdays they u_sually___go shopping with their friends or h_ave___a trip with their family to v_isit___their grandparents or go to a park for a picnic.on sundays,most families go to church in the morning and have a b_risk__lunch at about 1:00pm.It is a g_ood___way to end the week for both parents and children ,before the s_tart___of the n_ew__week.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他9条回答
school去上学parents,父母watch,
tv 看电视usually,通常,平常have, have a trip
作一次旅游visit, 拜访, 参观, 闲谈big, have
lunch 大餐great,
it is a a great way这是一一个伟大的方式startnext, next week
下星期,西方国俯贰碘荷鄢沽碉泰冬骏家一周的第一天是周日
on the weekends,american students don't go to school____.people____allow their children to play or watch____tv .on saturdays they usually____go shopping with their friends or have____a trip with their family to visit____their grandparents or go to a park for a picnic.on sundays,most families go to church in the morning and have a big___lunch at about 1:00pm.It is a good____way to end the week for both parents and children ,before the starting____of the next___week.
on the weekends,american students don't go to school___.parents___allow their children to play or watch__tv .on saturdays they usually go shopping with their friends or have___a trip with their family to visit__their grandparents or go to a park for a picnic.on sundays,most families go to church in the morning and have a bumper___lunch at about 1:00pm.It is a great__way to end the week for both parents and children ,before the start____of the next___week.
schoolParentswatchusuallyhavevisitbriskgreatstartnext
schoolparentswatchusuallyhavevisitbiggoodstartnext
school,parents,watch,usually,have,visit
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语散文作业,求答案!谢了!第22题
Reading Comprehension (20%)Read the following passage carefully and then judge whether the statements are true or false by writing T or F.接1,2,3,4,5,6,问题1.1
It is the author’s idea that dull _百度作业帮
英语散文作业,求答案!谢了!第22题
Reading Comprehension (20%)Read the following passage carefully and then judge whether the statements are true or false by writing T or F.接1,2,3,4,5,6,问题1.1
It is the author’s idea that dull
英语散文作业,求答案!谢了!第22题
It is the author’s idea that dull people are particularly suited to dull work.
The reason the present-day young protest against the dullness of factory jobs is believed by some to be that they are better educated and brighter than the young of the past.
According to the author, it is of more truth that there are evidences that people who achieve much do not crave for, let alone live, eventful lives.
The examples given in paragraph 2 suggest that if one is to become a great person he must experiences dullness at work or in his life.
According to the author, the great people are those who can feel content with just a little pleasure but who can endure great sadness.
The author thinks that what is extraordinary about a creative individual lies in his ability to turn something unimportant into something significant.
The article suggests that an eventful life keeps a person too busy and tired to be stimulated.
It can be inferred from the article that the author used to work on the assembly line but he later became a great writer.
The author writes this article so as to persuade young people not to seek excitement from time to time but to calm down and do their work.
Throughout the text, the great figures that the author uses as examples are those all of whom achieved much in literature.
7.T8.F9.F10.T英语习题 求解答_百度知道
英语习题 求解答
Mathematics_______a very important subject in high schools1.You must work hard at it.neither can he
C.here the taxi comes
D. Look.the taxi comes here
C. It is possible______________he misunderstood_______she said A?A.that .Do you mind_______.then did a doctor enter 6; that
D.what . The door opened and_______.did a doctor enter
C. I can’t tell a Frenchman from a German.here does the taxi come5.entered a doctor
B.i sitting here for a moment2.if i sit here for a moment
_____________; what3.so can he
B.here comes the taxi
B,followed by several other doctors.either can’t he
D.A.there entered a doctor
C.so can’t he4.if my sitting here for a moment C.A.are
B.that .if i will sit here for a moment
D.what ! ________. I felt every tired for a long walk
提问者采纳
.A if条件句主句用一般现在时2.,comes是谓语.A here由副词引导的倒装句the taxi 是主语.3。5,一方面为了强调.B neither 两者都不4.A 凭个人语感6。副词引导词位于句首,另一方面使情景生动1.D 固定搭配 it is possible that
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
),倒装用neither,follow,enter等;s)doing sth:It +be+形容词+that,go、C
部分倒装;There放在句首、B There be 句型的变化形式——be动词,用完全倒装,come,exist、nor引导,可以用类似存在意义的动词替换。如lie,stand.from、physics、A
Here&#47、B
Mathematics.;do you mind if I do sthwould you mind if I did sth2.,谓语动词用单数。 祝你开心如意:前面是否定陈述(can’t tell、A
mind (one' what one said某人所说的话3。5。4.,都是以-s结尾的学科名词。6.,经常当做单数对待作主语时,live、politics等1、D
1,A, 如果B去掉if也可以的;2,D,前面是主语从句,that代之后面的从句,后面为宾语从句,what是said的宾语;3,B,他也不能,neit4,A,典型的倒装句;5,B,同上;6,B,数学作为科目是单数
望采纳,谢谢
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 解答下列问题的英语 的文章

随机推荐