guess和whosthere是什么意思一组吗?

Share on Facebook
Tweet this
Pin this on Pinterest
Email this story
Interracial dating has been one of the biggest conversations within the black community. Black men have made it no secret their liking to white women. Regina King recently raised the argument that we as black women still have not become completely comfortable dating outside our race. I recently did a survey on a group of black women regarding their reasons for not dating men who are not of color. Through my findings it seems as though black women aren’t actually opposef to dating outside of their race. Part of the dilemma lies in women of color thinking that men outside of their race won’t be attracted to them. Below are the 5 top reasons black women are apprehensive about going there with a white guy.
Share on Facebook
Tweet this
Pin this on Pinterest
Email this story
Like this article? You'll adore our newsletter.
MadameNoire Video
Pingback: ()
Stay in the know.Sign up for the newsletter.
Connect with us
Follow uson Twitter
Like uson Facebook
Popular Storiessharesviews
1,207 Shares
754 Shares
634 Shares
509 Shares
484 Shares
275 Comments
256 Comments
248 Comments
219 Comments这是一道英语题,回答要用英语回答哦!a teacher has orange in her basket. she gives themtofive student.everyone can get one. but there is one orange in the basket why? can you guess?_百度作业帮
这是一道英语题,回答要用英语回答哦!a teacher has orange in her basket. she gives themtofive student.everyone can get one. but there is one orange in the basket why? can you guess?
这是一道英语题,回答要用英语回答哦!a teacher has orange in her basket. she gives themtofive student.everyone can get one. but there is one orange in the basket why? can you guess?
Because there are only five oranges,and one student have both a orange and the basket.
Here orange means orange juice.
我guess不上来
The last student's orange is in the basket.老师把篮子一起送给他了..西西
奥那assqwezfgrddggdfcff是申吗?I see 中文怎么说I guess it means i understand,but i think it may have different meanings in different situations.Is that right?“这样啊.”或者是“我明白了.”可不可以呢?.好费解噢.If someone there can help me,I will thank u _百度作业帮
I see 中文怎么说I guess it means i understand,but i think it may have different meanings in different situations.Is that right?“这样啊.”或者是“我明白了.”可不可以呢?.好费解噢.If someone there can help me,I will thank u
I see 中文怎么说I guess it means i understand,but i think it may have different meanings in different situations.Is that right?“这样啊.”或者是“我明白了.”可不可以呢?.好费解噢.If someone there can help me,I will thank u very much~~!
NHK :I see 应该是指 "我知道了" 或 "这样吖.我懂了"...有一点敷衍或不积极的含意.再补充一句...楼上提到周星驰的话 "收到"...英语口语用 "Got it !" 会更加贴切...因为你给这个反应...会积极多了...你说 Got it...代表你可能会有后续...不像 I see 这样随便回应一下...可能说完就没有下文...不跟进了.See you~
我猜想这是我的理解,但我认为它可能在不同情况下不同的含义,是吗?
“这样啊。”或者是“我明白了。”都可以。英语是活的,翻译更是活的,在不同的语境下会有不同的理解。
就是指‘我明白了’

我要回帖

更多关于 guess 的文章

随机推荐