only daughter中文版 only beauty a smile.

单词拼写。1. ____ (旅游业) is an important economic department of a country or an area. 2. Remember you are a Chinese ____ (无论在什么地方) you go.3. The custom is ____ (独一无二的) to the region.4. The ____ (木匠) has made this
he's a real artist. 5. Press this button to start the ____ (引擎). 6. I think these interesting old customs should be ____ (保存). 7. A meter is a measure of ____ (长度).8. Every good ____ (行动) you do will someday come back to you.9. B a smile is its ____ (剑).10. I hope we win the ____ (锦标赛) this year.
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:单词拼写。1. ____ (旅游业) is an important economic department of a country or an area. 2. Remember you are a Chinese ____ (无论在什么地方) you go.3. The custom is ____ (独一无二的) to the region.4. The ____ (木匠) has made this
he's a real artist. 5. Press this button to start the ____ (引擎). 6. I think these interesting old customs should be ____ (保存). 7. A meter is a measure of ____ (长度).8. Every good ____ (行动) you do will someday come back to you.9. B a smile is its ____ (剑).10. I hope we win the ____ (锦标赛) this year. 单词拼写。1. ____ (旅游业) is an important economic department of a country or an area. 2. Remember you are a Chinese ____ (无论在什么地方) you go.3. The custom is ____ (独一无二的) to the region.4. The ____ (木匠) has made this
he's a real artist. 5. Press this button to start the ____ (引擎). 6. I think these interesting old customs should be ____ (保存). 7. A meter is a measure of ____ (长度).8. Every good ____ (行动) you do will someday come back to you.9. B a smile is its ____ (剑).10. I hope we win the ____ (锦标赛) this year. 科目:最佳答案1. Tourism
2. wherever
4. carpenter
5. engine 6. preserved
10. tournament 解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心daughteronlybeautyasmile.匿名?下载知道客户端,10分钟内有问必答我要回答 ,daughter only beauty a smile.-爱问知识网
daughter only beauty a smile.
女儿只有一个美丽的笑容。Everyone wants to be beautiful.(1) if beauty only means a skinny body,这篇语法填空的翻译...
若离〃鄮袸
每个人都想变得漂亮,(即使)漂亮只意味着一个皮包骨的身材,填even
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
每个人都希望变得美丽、即使美丽只是意味着瘦的皮包骨头的身材。
每个人都想变得漂亮,(即使)漂亮只意味着一个皮包骨的身材,填even
如果美人意味着瘦瘦的身材,每个人想要美丽!我怎么感觉这个句子这么不对劲呢!我也不确定是否正确!我是直译的!你问一下你的英语老师确定一下吧
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 daughter 的文章

随机推荐