求求职简历英文翻译成英文

我非常感谢你为我做的一切 求翻译成英语_百度作业帮
我非常感谢你为我做的一切 求翻译成英语
我非常感谢你为我做的一切 求翻译成英语
I appreciate everything you have done for me!
Thanks a lot for all you have done for me.
I am very grateful to you for me to do everything非常感谢你为我做的一切1.thanks so much for everything
I am grateful to what you have done all for me!
1. I really appreciate what you have done for me.2. Thank you for all the things you have done for me.求翻译成成英文“发挥自己各自的优势”_百度作业帮
求翻译成成英文“发挥自己各自的优势”
求翻译成成英文“发挥自己各自的优势”
Play to their respective advantages
make full use of one's
advantagesone's根据具体语境作变化,my ,your,his ,her,their,ourmake full use of 充分利用,就是发挥的意思。如果一定要把各自翻译出来,可以翻译为:develop one's respective advantagesgive play to one's respective advantages求翻译 译成英语_百度知道
求翻译 译成英语
明天会更美好,在自己无力改变的社会大背景下,名字叫《麦田里的守望者》,是他的理想让他活下来,这与50年代的美国确实有些相象,他还不至于沦落到吸毒.于是.
美国的五十年代是一个相当混乱的时期,在我拿起这本书时,不求上进.从某种意义上说,消沉,我没有想到这么薄的一本书会对我产生这么大的影响;出现了,他抽烟酗酒,但是,那他就会堕落到底.
我们生活的这个国度,使我感触很深,一直还存有美丽而遥远的理想---做一个&quot,霍尔顿就是其中的一员.假如霍尔顿没有他纯洁的理想.社会不断进步,而另一方面,我们应该是一群有理想有抱负的人,他们逐渐遗忘自己的理想.
是的;,不要用翻译软件,二战的阴云尚未散去,我觉得这本书的形式和内容都很出色,自然已经习惯了困惑和烦恼,人们的思想观念也在发生变化,有理想就有希望,冷战硝烟又起,我从一大堆世界名著中挑了一本很薄的书,开始向往平庸,人们缺乏理想!自己翻译的,意志消沉,我们的路,一切都在日新月异的发展,过着混混噩噩的生活.理想是人的指路明灯,我们现在最需要的,因为在他心底,纵然生活让我们这代人有些迷惘和彷徨,希望就在明天,&quot,不就都会过去;垮掉的一代&quot。软件翻译出来的根本没法用,但一切不过是暂时的.一方面科技发展迅速;麦田里的守望者&quot,它带着人走向未来,没有了最初的热情,这个时代正处于巨大的变革之中,很多人开始迷茫.我们的人生才刚刚开始.
我们是一群生活在新时代的孩子,就是我们的理想,但是我们应该集中精神看准我们的前方,走向光明那天去书店,群居的地步
提问者采纳
s to be a catcher in the rye, people&#39.I also strongly feel that the structure and major text of thiss minds go differentlySomeday I went to a book shop. Everything can pass and everything can change as soon as we hold dreams. This time must be filled of great at believe the great impressions and influence to me deeply, at this time they had to be confront Cold War.
Society sees the confused and downhearted they are, but which were better those who took drugs. Dream is a kind of bright beacon. In his heart, which compels me to make sense, what is out of my expectations is that I can&#39, choosing a very thin one from a number of advantage books. Although we are ever confused and downhearted and tedious, they are on the was
CATCHER IN THE RYE. What we need is the concentration on our action and our future, accustomed to ps a contemporary situation. When I picked up this. That&#39, in this age. Forgetting dreams and losing passions. They lost their own capacity this society,smoking .
It was a chaotic period in 1940s in The U.S. Drinking .A, big progress are achieved. We are young. The people were still living in the darkness of the World War II. With High-speed-pace. In a way. It was his dream that forced him to make a living. One hand High-Technology developed fast.
We live in this nation, on the other hand. It&#39.
Dream will come in hope. Everything can be of big differences day by day, idling were all in his life, it&#39.
We children are in new age, its light will clear our way to future. There is no reason for us not to be a ambitious and dreamful person. Holden was an unfortunate one in this generation, he would fall completely,this time in China
and that time in America look alike, the lack of willingness and ambitions in the people&#39. This background of the fact leaded to a beaten-generation, there seems always to be a beautiful and visionary dream. If Holden gave up his pure dream. Hope will s minds
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
因为是散文类文体,所以一些翻译需要重新诠释,附带英文内容我觉得也需要意译而不是直译。举个列子,第二段最后说到的麦田守望者,其实就是那个人想做他们这个国家的守护者或者有用的人才之类。直接翻译成那本名著的名字会让人听不懂。还比如倒数第二段“自然已经习惯了困惑和烦恼”联系上下文,应补充维“自然已经习惯了忽视困惑和烦恼”。
Once I went to the bookstore, a thin one caught my eye from a big stack of world-famous works. It’s The Catcher in the Rye. It hasn’t occurred to me that such a thin work would brought about tremendous affection after I have picked it up. The form, the content, both touched me so much.
The 1950s in the United States is a considerably di...
Day go to a bookstore, I picked up a lot of world famous in a very thin book, called &The Catcher in the Rye& when I picked up this book, I did not expect such a thin book will I have so many on the impact made me strong feelings, I think the form and content of the book are excellent.
United States 50 years is a very confusing time, not yet dispersed cloud of World War II, the Cold War was underway smoke. The one hand, rapid development of technology, but on the other hand, people lack the vision, depression, inability to change their social background , the live unexamined lives.Then, the &Beat Generation& appeared, Holden is one of them, his smoki...
The Catcher in the Rye I love it too!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我们都要好好的 求翻译成英文_百度作业帮
我们都要好好的 求翻译成英文
我们都要好好的 求翻译成英文
All of us must be fine
我们都要好好的
We are all well
God bless us
We all will be fine.我们都会好的.
1、We must be fine forever.(语境中的“都要”体现出主观的强制要求,所以用must)2、We should be going well.(语气稍微弱点)新泰商业经营管理有限公司 求翻译成英语 要正式的_百度作业帮
新泰商业经营管理有限公司 求翻译成英语 要正式的
新泰商业经营管理有限公司 求翻译成英语 要正式的
可以考虑以下的:1.Xintai Business Management Co Ltd (这是直译)2.New Authority Business Management Co Ltd (这是意译,authority 是权威、泰斗的含义)另外,一般而言,英语指很少用 commercial management,而是采用business management比较通顺、常见.不建议用 Administration,因为 它的意思是包含行政管理,公司杂务等等,有点小气.希望对你合用.
Xintai Commercial Operation & Management Co., Ltd.
Xintai Commercial Management Company Limited
Xintai Commercial Management Administration Co.,Ltd. 这个怎样

我要回帖

更多关于 求职意向 英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐