有会的三和大神上新闻啦们帮我搞定它们,谢啦

这篇英文求大神找出语法错误第一段没了字数限制,从第二段开始帮我查查啊大神们。大一学渣求指教。还有我字数有点不够啊看懂的大神们帮我看看加点啥谢啦
Of course, the reason why I’m a_百度作业帮
Of course, the reason why I’m a
Of course, the reason why I’m attracted to Michael Jackson is not only THRILLED and walking on the moon, but also his loving heart and the sense of social responsibility. He did a lot of charity in the world, especially in the Africa, including the construction of hospitals, s purchasing all kinds of equipments and the fight against AIDS. What’s more, his songs brought us positive energy. EARTH SONG urged people to oppose war and oppression. MAN IN THE MIRROR called for social assistance to poor people. Moreover, in 1984, the song called WE ARE THE WORLD, written and sung by Michael Jackson, sold more than seven million copies, which give poor people $60 million worth of food for African. On account of his deeds, twice he was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.
Unfortunately, before the Michael Jackson comeback concert, he died. He had been singing and dancing for more than 40 years and brought many people especially helpless children hope and light. Like millions of his fans around the world, I am attracted and influenced due to his talent and selfless spirit. His achievement shows that he is worthy of the title of king of pop, he is the best.Michael Jackson, the king of rock and soul, is the most popular artists in the field of world music. What are unparalleled are his dancing, singing and the ability to create. Therefore, there are a number of world records and grand prizes belonging to him. In short, there is no doubt that Michael Jackson is the most influential and the artist.
这是第一段
有一种工具叫有道 翻译一遍 没错误的会很完整的翻译出来 有错误它会自动修改或提示 大神你是找不到 你把教授喊来他一时半会也想不出来的!当然,我是迈克尔·杰克逊所吸引的原因不仅是激动和在月球上走路,而且他的爱心和社会责任感。他做了很多慈善机构,特别是在非洲,包括建设医院、学校和孤儿院,购买各种各样的设备和抗击艾滋病的斗争。更重要的是,他的歌曲带给我们积极的能量。地球之歌敦促人们反对战争和压...求PS大神,帮朋友和她偶像权志龙P图,有 会的请告诉我,我给你发照片!跪谢啦。_百度知道
求PS大神,帮朋友和她偶像权志龙P图,有 会的请告诉我,我给你发照片!跪谢啦。
P啊 说明白点
你的照片是那样的动作吗
这俩张可以么
我都给你发过去你看看,我想给她惊喜,所以照片都是找的
这些没用大头像 能容下两人吗
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
看给发照片完全牛马嘴
你不懂ps不怪你
好吧,不行么??