我把我回到过去吉他谱简单版简单写写谁能帮我写得深动一些吗

谁能帮我写一下文章呀~不要求多少个写~只要求深动_百度知道
谁能帮我写一下文章呀~不要求多少个写~只要求深动
目,名家名言 励志故事,如四书五经:经典推荐 主要介绍中华文化经典片段,持之以恒: 主要介绍矢志不愈
提问者采纳
以后,既能写得一手好文章、冀,于是就发奋读起书来,剑光飞舞,曾有人推荐他去做官,不仅常常同床而卧,他就废寝忘食的勤奋苦读,他没有答应,复兴晋国,学问大有长进,祖逖和幼时的好友刘琨一志担任司州主簿,我偏不这样想。每当到了深夜,从中汲取了丰富的知识,也充分发挥了他的文才武略,每当头往下垂时;刘琨做了征北中郎将,家里很穷。还有现代的徐悲鸿,绳子就会将他扯醒,他是一个晋朝人。进入青年时代,祖逖是个能辅佐帝王治理国家的人才,感到疼痛,邻居房里点着灯,同被而眠,就用绳子系在自己的头发上。祖逖24岁的时候。晋代的祖逖是个胸怀坦荡,苏秦已经是头昏脑胀,从不间断,实现了他报效国家的愿望,对他说。可是他家晚上没有油点灯,咱们干脆以后听见鸡叫就起床练剑如何,年轻时他励志学画。春去冬来,为国争光。这就是刺股使自己醒来的名人苏秦:“别人都认为半夜听见鸡叫不吉利。后来、具有远大抱负的人,另一端系在房梁上。祖逖被封为镇西将军。一次。于是他们每天鸡叫后就起床练剑、幽三州的军事。于是,所以匡衡就在墙壁上凿了一个洞用洞里传出来的光看书,他的画闻名中外,他就立即用锥子刺自己的大腿,用他的勤奋努力,兼管并,经过长期的刻苦学习和训练,成为国家的栋梁之才,每晚读书时,因为在秦国求官不成,仍然不懈地努力读书,就这样他成了一个用悬梁来防止自己睡着的名人,寒来暑往,而且还有着共同的远大理想,他意识到自己知识的贫乏。他广泛阅读书籍。他与刘琨感情深厚,认真学习历史,四周一片静悄悄时。还有刺股的苏秦,不让外国人看不起我们中国人,又能带兵打胜仗,半夜里祖逖在睡梦中听到公鸡的鸣叫声,深感不读书无以报效国家,他们终于成为能文能武的全才,这就是“凿壁借光”的故事,总想睡觉,一直被人家看不起,但他非常喜欢读书,他为了不打瞌睡,他决定要争口气。再如西汉的匡衡。功夫不负有心人,醒后便继续读书悬梁刺骨的孙敬?”刘琨欣然同意,他一脚把刘琨踢醒:建功立业。可他小时候却是个不爱读书的淘气孩子,接触过他的人都说。他曾几次进出京都洛阳,人也便醒了,剑声铿锵
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
文章的相关知识
其他1条回答
sorry啊,看看感动中国吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我急需一份求婚信,那个能帮我写份简单动人的信,万分感谢!_百度知道
我急需一份求婚信,那个能帮我写份简单动人的信,万分感谢!
提问者采纳
一点诚意都没有,你愿意跟我共度一生吗你求婚还是我求婚,我们结婚吧?连求婚信都要别人帮着写:我想与你白头偕老?如果你愿意的话。直接说
我也晕啊,你就写自己的心里话,说不定她感动得一塌糊涂,脑子不清醒就答应了……
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
求婚的相关知识
其他3条回答
百度查一下就好了
不知道你是否愿意永远住进我的心呢?放心不交房租。刚刚去看了一下,房子要9块钱,我这里有4.5元,不知道你那里有没有4.5元。
这种不是要有感而发吗,要真材实料,真情流露。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我写一篇小学生能做的化学实验 要没有危险的!急写科学启蒙实验名称要简洁
实验所用的包括生活中一些废旧物自己制的,简单说明制造过程 通过这个实验训练孩子哪些能力_百度作业帮
帮我写一篇小学生能做的化学实验 要没有危险的!急写科学启蒙实验名称要简洁
实验所用的包括生活中一些废旧物自己制的,简单说明制造过程 通过这个实验训练孩子哪些能力
帮我写一篇小学生能做的化学实验 要没有危险的!急写科学启蒙实验名称要简洁
实验所用的包括生活中一些废旧物自己制的,简单说明制造过程 通过这个实验训练孩子哪些能力
做豆腐吧。木有任何危险。。。。具体内容需要你自己搜集家庭做豆腐,或自制豆腐教程。豆浆转化为豆腐的过程,也属于化学转变。或者牛奶+鲜水果汁为什么会集结成颗粒。都是化学反应造成的。 做酸奶貌似也算化学之一吧。以上应该都属于化学范畴吧~你可以确定下~~是物理试验还是化学实验~~额~~...能帮我写一首英文歌的歌词吗?急用!!!! 稍微简单一些,偶还是个初中生...... 谢谢啦!!!_百度知道
能帮我写一首英文歌的歌词吗?急用!!!! 稍微简单一些,偶还是个初中生...... 谢谢啦!!!
我怕背不过?时间很少!,希望各位帮帮忙,必须要有才艺展示,谢谢了! 能短一点吗我们学校要办英语比赛!..,可找不到好的
;m just a little girl lost in the momentI'lle back and stayI remember when u told meI&#39?American mouth 美国的河口Big pill?抑或失去了你;ll always be my heart and mindso I don&#39.;t figure it outIt't know where to goCan&#39, I believe in yesterday.(6)Flightless Bird, now Is bringing me downIt understandHow it&#39!Hi;ll be all rightjust hold meSo I don&#39, but i don&#39, American Mouth -Iron & Wine 折翼的鸟, all my troubles seemed so far awayNow it looks as though they&#39:Hey there.Do .;m just a little bit caught in the middleLt you feel my heartbeatsGiving me awayI just want to knowIf you too feel afraidI can feel your heartbeatsGiving you awayGiving us awayPlease don't knowyou don'm just a little bit caught in the middleLife is a maze.;t knowThere&#39,其实大部分是重复的;t know where to goCan's making senseThat we put up such defenseWhen all you need to knowNo matter what you doI't know you don't know where to goCan&#39.?我找到你了吗 Ft worryI try and try to understandis all this just a sad goodbyethinking of u night and dayno matter if you&#39.;m so scared but i don&#39.(9)Yesterday-披头士Yesterday.;ve tride.;ve got to let it goAnd just enjoy the showThe sun is hot in the skyJust like a giant spot lightThe people follow the signsAnd sicronise in timeIt&#39.why? 我找到你了吗Ft wanna close my eyes tonightI know it&#39, and love is a riddleI don&#39, I&#39。希望能帮到你(1)Fly me to the moonnizaFly me to the moonAnd let me play among the starsLet me see what spring is likeOn Jupiter and MarsIn other words.if i
just to followWould he hold me and never let me goWould he let me borrow his old winter coatI don't show itI can&#39.Oh.;t know whySlow it down.Do;ll always be my heart and mindso I don't get enoughI's airplane in the skyWith a banner right behindLoneliness is just a crimeLook each other in the eyeAnd say helloOh oh oh ohAnd say helloOh oh oh oh oh对白.Why she had to go I don&#39, weeping折翼的鸟.oh why.lle and stayI remember when u told meI&#39.This is my perfect dayHope you never grow oldHope you never grow oldHope you never grow oldHope you never grow oldForever youngI hope you stay forever youngDo;m just a little girl lost in the momentI&#39,I&#39, now I long for yesterday.I t do it aloneI't know(一直重复)(3)heartbeats-amy
diamond I can&#39, kiss meFill my heart with songAnd let me sing forevermoreYou are all I long forAll I worship and adoreIn other words, make it stopOr else my heart is going to popCve tried,hold my handIt have another heart for breakin&#39.Ym notI't knowou~~~~~~~~~~~~you don&#39..Oh;m just a little girl lost in the momentI&#39, grounded bleeding折翼的鸟;m just a little bit caught in the middleLt figure it outIt&#39..;t knowI don'm a fool, but i don&#39,please be trueIt show itI can's bringing me downI know, but i don&#39, I't know she wouldn's just,darling? 抑或失去了你, and love is a riddleI don've tried,哭泣Ot say, but i don&#39.Yesterday.?羡慕;t wanna cll be all rightDon'm just a little bit caught in the middleLife is a maze, yea its alotTo be something I't know she wouldn't let me goI just wanna stayCan't know where to goCan&#39,I love youIn other words?Hi;lle and stayI remember when u told meI&#39, yest wanna close my eyes tonightI know it'm so scared but i don't have another heart for breakin&#39.;re here to stayOh;t knowI don&#39,please be trueIs just a miss match in time, stuck going down贴着的大海报正在落下(7)the show -LenkaI't do it aloneI't live withoutKnowing how you feelKnow if this is realTell me am I mistakenCause I don&#39.I s bringing me downIt do it aloneI&#39.oh why, I s just t figure outIs it meant to be this wayEasy words so hard to sayI can&#39.Now I need a place to hide away!(5)i remember-郭采洁Do u know that I&#39看起来很多;m just as scared as youTell me am I mistakenCause I don&#39.miss match in timeI try and try to understandis all this just a sad goodbyethinking of u night and dayno matter if you't you feel my heartbeatsGiving me awayI just want to knowIf you too feel afraidI can feel your heartbeatsGiving you awayGiving us away(4)say hello-rosie(男女对唱)If I find him .;t knowyou don's Mary.Mt know whyI&#39, and love is a riddleI don&#39.Now I need t do it aloneI's a shm not half the man I used to be.;t know whyI&#39.Birds in the skyThey look so highThis is my perfect dayI feel the breezeI feel ? American mouth 美国的河口Big pill looming 大海报隐约出现Now I’m a fat house cat 现在我是一只肥胖的家猫Nursing my sore blunt tongue 咒骂着我那因发炎而没有知觉的舌头Watching the warm poison rats 看着刚被毒死的老鼠Curl through the wide fence cracks 卷曲的毛穿过白色围篱的大裂缝Pissing on magazine photos 亲着杂志上的照片Those fishing lures thrown in the cold and clean 那些鱼饵被扔进冰冷而纯净的Blood of Christ mountain stream 基督山溪的血里去Have I found you,在美国的河口I was a quick wet boy 我曾是个爱哭的男孩Diving too deep for coins 为钱币而潜得太深All of your street light eyes 你那直视前方的盲目双眼Wide on my plastic toys 视线落在我的塑料玩具上And when the cops closed the fair 当警察把集市关起时I cut my long baby hair 我剪掉了我婴儿般的长发Stole me a dog-eared map 你偷了一张狗耳式的地图给我And called for you everywhere 而我到处在找你Have It figure it outIt't know whyI&#39, and love is a riddleI don&#39, love was such Please don&#39, I&#39.don&#39..;t say.?棕色的毛发在淌血 Ot knowIf I see her standing there aloneAt the train station three stops from her homeI have half a mind to say what I&#39, my name't let me goI just wanna stayCan&#39.Oh, love was such an easy game to play,I love you(2)how
much-自然卷how much i love you
how much i love youyou don't wanna close my eyes tonightmissing u make me cryyour love will give me strengths to carry onyou'm so scared but i don&#39.Suddenly.;m thinking anywayI don&#39.;ve got to let it goAnd just enjoy the showJust enjoy the showJust enjoy the showI want my money backI want my money backI want my money backJust enjoy the showI want my money backI want my money backI want my money backJust enjoy the show (8)never grow old-小红莓I had a dreamIn this dream it seemsIt was my perfect dayOpen my eyesI realize this is my perfect dayHope you never grow oldHope you never grow oldHope you never grow oldHope you never grow oldDo ..Why she had to go I don&#39, I believe in yesterday,t show itI can&#39, out of loveCause I just can've got to let it goAnd just enjoy the showJust enjoy the showI&#39,ll be all rightjust hold meI don&#39, There't you feel my heartbeatsGiving me awayI just want to knowIf you too feel afraidI can feel your heartbeatsGiving you awayGiving us awayI can'm OKare there things you wanna saythinking of u night and dayhopping you'Please don't let me goI just wanna stayCan't wanna close my eyes tonightmissing u make me cryyour love will give me strengths to carry onyou&#39, no body knowsThey got to take it to the showI&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
啥.,你是要英文歌的歌词干什么的.我不是很懂你的问题
英文:Have you, and some simply, why tear off that day really disguised, leaving only the relentless damage to the memory of you will smile just silly, why is pure win this mask to show the Only ugly face, that it promises a lifetime! ? Why I am the only one still on guard!
自己写的,不晓得合适不!?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我出72道含分数的解方程要简单的并且把过程答案写出来是初一的要帮我算出来啊我感激不尽_百度作业帮
谁能帮我出72道含分数的解方程要简单的并且把过程答案写出来是初一的要帮我算出来啊我感激不尽
谁能帮我出72道含分数的解方程要简单的并且把过程答案写出来是初一的要帮我算出来啊我感激不尽
1/2x=2/x+3 对角相乘 4x=x+3 3x=3 x=1 分式方程要检验 经检验,x=1是方程的解 x/(x+1)=2x/(3x+3)+1 两边乘3(x+1) 3x=2x+(3x+3) 3x=5x+3 2x=-3 x=-3/2 分式方程要检验 经检验,x=-3/2是方程的解 2/x-1=4/x^2-1 两边乘(x+1)(x-1) 2(x+1)=4 2x+2=4 2x=2 x=1 分式方程要检验 经检验,x=1使分母为0,是增根,舍去 所以原方程无解 5/x^2+x - 1/x^2-x=0 两边乘x(x+1)(x-1) 5(x-1)-(x+1)=0 5x-5-x-1=0 4x=6 x=3/2 分式方程要检验 经检验,x=3/2是方程的解 5x/(3x-4)=1/(4-3x)-2 乘3x-4 5x=-1-2(3x-4)=-1-6x+8 11x=7 x=7/11 分式方程要检验 经检验 x=7/11是方程的解 1/(x+2) + 1/(x+7) = 1/(x+3) + 1/(x+6) 通分 (x+7+x+2)/(x+2)(x+7)=(x+6+x+3)/(x+3)(x+6) (2x+9)/(x^2-9x+14)-(2x+9)/(x^2+9x+18)=0 (2x+9)[1/(x^2-9x+14)-1/(x^2+9x+18)]=0 因为x^2-9x+14不等于x^2+9x+18 所以1/(x^2-9x+14)-1/(x^2+9x+18)不等于0 所以2x+9=0 x=-9/2 分式方程要检验 经检验 x=-9/2是方程的解 7/(x^2+x)+1/(x^2-x)=6/(x^2-1) 两边同乘x(x+1)(x-1) 7(x-1)+(x+1)=6x 8x-6=6x 2x=6 x=3 分式方程要检验 经检验,x=3是方程的解 化简求值.[X-1-(8/X+1)]/[X+3/X+1] 其中X=3-根号2 [X-1-(8/X+1)]/[(X+3)/(X+1)] ={[(X-1)(X+1)-8]/(X+1)}/[(X+3)/(X+1)] =(X^2-9)/(X+3) =(X+3)(X-3)/(X+3) =X-3 =-根号2 8/(4x^2-1)+(2x+3)/(1-2x)=1 8/(4x^2-1)-(2x+3)/(2x-1)=1 8/(4x^2-1)-(2x+3)(2x+1)/(2x-1)(2x+1)=1 [8-(2x+3)(2x+1)]/(4x^2-1)=1 8-(4x^2+8x+3)=(4x^2-1) 8x^2+8x-6=0 4x^2+4x-3=0 (2x+3)(2x-1)=0 x1=-3/2 x2=1/2 代入检验,x=1/2使得分母1-2x和4x^2-1=0.舍去 所以原方程解:x=-3/2 (x+1)/(x+2)+(x+6)/(x+7)=(x+2)/(x+3)+(x+5)/(x+6) 1-1/(x+2)+1-1/(x+7)=1-1/(x+3)+1-1/(x+6) -1/(x+2)-1/(x+7)=-1/(x+3)-1/(x+6) 1/(x+2)+1/(x+7)=1/(x+3)+1/(x+6) 1/(x+2)-1/(x+3)=1/(x+6)-1/(x+7) (x+3-(x+2))/(x+2)(x+3)=(x+7-(x+6))/(x+6)(x+7) 1/(x+2)(x+3)=1/(x+6)(x+7) (x+2)(x+3)=(x+6)(x+7) x^2+5x+6=x^2+13x+42 8x=-36 x=-9/2 经检验,x=-9/2是方程的根.(2-x)/(x-3)+1/(3-x)=1 (2-x)/(x-3)-1/(x-3)=1 (2-x-1)/(x-3)=1 1-x=x-3 x=2 分式方程要检验 经检验,x=2是方程的根 900/(x+30)=600/x 去分母得:600(x+30)=900x 解得:x=60 经检验;x=60是所列方程的解

我要回帖

更多关于 西班牙语简单过去时 的文章

随机推荐