关于中国是否应该有感恩节的我的中国梦英语演讲稿

试题分析:考查半开放性作文。本文讨论的话题是“What shall we do to thank our parents?”从两个方面面展开叙述。感谢父母的原因,可以从父母对我们的养育之恩,对我们的全方位的照顾照料等进行阐述;我们可以在平时多关心父母亲,认真学习回报父母亲等方面说明感谢父母我们所能做的事情。要求考生在保证内容要点全部概括的基础上可以充分发挥自己的想象,进而用自己的语言来表达某种观点或看法,增添了写作的灵活性,同时能较好地考查考生的想象能力和英语语言表达能力。点评:半开放性作文给出了一个话题,并有部分的文字提示。给考生自由发挥的余地较大。对于考生的综合能力要求较高,要求考生有很强的谋篇布局的能力和组织要点的能力。在完成开放性作文时,首先要选择自己熟悉的短语或者句型,在你的能力范围之内,选择句式时要赋予变化,因为这样你才可以更好的驾驭。同时也要选择合适的连接词,把各个要点组织成一个完整的整体,如besides, further, last but not least等。在发表个人观点的时候,可以使用谚语来提升整个文章的档次和文采,也能增加得高分的可能性。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
假如你是李华,你的英国笔友Tom从网上看到“中国式过马路”(Chinese style of crossing roads)的相关报道后,给你写信询问有关情况。现请你根据以下内容提示,给他写一封回信。要点如下: 1. 介绍何为“中国式过马路”(参看图画内容)2. 分析原因 (不认为行人闯红灯违法,缺少安全意识);3. 指出危害(在斑马线事故频发,死伤人数多);4. 你的看法或希望……注意:1. 可适当补充细节,以使文章充实连贯;2. 词数:120左右。词汇:斑马线 zebra line&安全意识safety awareness&&冒犯者 offenderDear Tom,How nice to hear from you again. I learn you want to know about Chinese style of crossing roads. ________________________________________________________________________ Yours, Li Hua
高中学习任务繁重,因此同学们对于参加学校活动有着不同的看法,请以“Taking Part in School Activities”为题,根据下表提示,并结合自己的见闻,用英语写一篇150词左右的短文(开头已写好,不计入总词数)。现象与看法观点与理由许多同学对参加学校活动很感兴趣1.&从课本上学习并不是唯一的任务,应该抓住每个机会来获得实践知识2.&长时间学习之后,筋疲力尽,可以通过参加学校活动来放松自己3.&有更多机会与人交流,结交更多朋友不少同学不愿参加学校活动1.&应该充分利用时间来学习,提高学习成绩2.&学校活动与他们未来的发展没关系我的看法…..(两点)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Taking Part in School ActivitiesThe study burden tends to be heavier and heavier for high school students. So they hold different views about whether they should take part in school activities._______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
假设你叫李华,现是北京大学的一名新生。请你根据以下提示,给你中学的英语老师王老师写一封感谢信,表达对他的爱戴和尊敬。词数120左右。提示:1.对英语王老师教学的评价。2.回顾在校时你的心情。3.对老师的理解和祝愿。信的开头已经写好,但不计入总词数。Dear Mr. Wang,I’m very excited to write to express my thanks to you. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours,Li Hua
在日常生活中,越来越多的人已经习惯于把开车作为上下班的一个主要交通工具,为了呼吁大家绿色出行,减少汽车废气对环境造成的污染,你将写一篇题为“Let’s Ride Bikes”的文章,主要内容包括:1. 目前汽车废气造成严重的空气污染;2. 大量汽车引发交通堵塞等问题;3. 骑自行车的益处,如节能环保、有利健康等。参考词汇:环境 environment, 污染 pollute,交通堵塞 traffic jam, 低碳生活 low‐carbon life注意:1.词数:120 词左右;2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。Let’s Ride Bikes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
假设你是南山一中的李华,进入高中之后,你觉得学习英语的方式和初中有很大的不同。请根据下面提示,给自己的英语老师林强写一封电子邮件,讲述自己的英语学习情况。要点: 1. 开始接触高中英语时,觉得英语很难 2. 每天很早就起床背英语单词,听磁带,做了很多的练习。 3. 向同学和老师请教学习方法。 4. 现在英语上有很大的进步, 。注意 ; 1. 字数100-120 2. 开头已经给出, 不计入总词数。 Dear Mr Lin,____________________________________________________________________________________________ Yours LiHua
书面表达(满分15分)请根据下面的提示写一篇介绍鲁迅的100字左右的文章。1. 鲁迅生于浙江省绍兴,受过传统的中国教育。 1902年去日本学习日语和医学。1906年辍学,专攻写作。2. 鲁迅是著名的短篇小说家。在西方,他写的故事非常出名,已被翻译成至少12种语言。3. 在鲁迅的一生中,他致力于保持自己独立的作家地位(maintain one’s status)。
书面表达(25分)假定你是李华,请以“节约------从身边做起”(Save in everyday life)为题.给China Daily写一封信,呼吁厉行节约。要点:1.世界许多地方缺水、缺油、缺资源。 2.许多人浪费了大量的资源,并且污染越来越严重。 3.积极参加行动节约从自我做起(上学骑自行车或步行;吃饭不用一次性筷子;用纸要用两面等等)1. 覆盖以上内容,可作适当发挥;&&&&2. 发言的开头和结尾已给出(不计入总词数);&&&&& 3. 词数:120左右。Dear Editor,I am writing to call on more people to save in our daily life._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Yours Li& Hua.
下列表格反映的是上周你对某中学500名学生的睡眠状况的调查表。请你用英文为某报写一份调查报告,反映该中学学生的睡眠状况,分析其原因并提出相应的对策。&&项&目内&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&容&&日平均睡眠量80%的学生日平均睡眠不足7小时,10%的学生甚至不足6小时,大大低于8小时的睡眠标准。&&原&因许多学生忙于做作业;少数学生沉迷于电脑游戏&&对&策合理安排学习时间;停止玩电脑游戏;学生的身心健康需要得到更多关心。&[写作内容]1.根据调查报告显示,大多数的中学生睡眠不足,这会给学生的健康和学习都带来有害的结果。2.睡眠不足的情况与原因。3. 提出对策。[写作要求]只能使用5个句子表达全部内容。文章的开头已经给出,不计入句子数。[评分标准]句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章结构连贯。书写与卷面也作为评分参考。Last week I did a survey on students’ average sleep hours among 500 students in a middle school.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________谁有关于感恩的英文演讲稿?谢谢_百度知道
谁有关于感恩的英文演讲稿?谢谢
最好通俗易懂,最好配音乐(没有也没关系~)O(∩_∩)O谢谢,必有重赏
提问者采纳
感激生育你的人,因为他们使你体验生命;Be grateful for your parents,Because they enable yo感激抚养你的人,因为他们使你不断成长。Be grateful for those who took care of you.Because they enable you to grow up well.感激帮助你的人,因为他们使你度过难关。Be grateful for those who has helped you.Because they enable you to tide over the difficulties.感激关怀你的人,因为他们给你温暖。Be grateful for those who cares about you.Because they give you warmth.感激鼓励你的人,因为他们给你力量。Be grateful for those who encourage you,Because they give you strength.感激教育你的人,因为他们开化你的蒙昧。Be grateful for those who educated you.Because they has take away your ignorant.感激钟爱你的人,因为他们让你体会爱情的宝贵。Grateful for those who loves you.Because they allow you to experience the precious love.感激伤害你的人,因为他磨炼了你的心志;Grateful for those who hurt you,Because he ha感激绊倒你的人,因为他强化了你的双腿;Grateful for those who tripped you,Because he has 感激欺骗你的人,因为他增进了你的智慧;Grateful for those who deceive you,Because he has 感激藐视你的人,因为他觉醒了你的自尊;Grateful for those who contempt you,Because he let your self-感激遗弃你的人,因为他教会了你该独立。Grateful for those who abandoned y供福垛凰艹好讹瞳番困ou,Because he taught you the independence.凡事感激。学会感激。感激一切使你成长的人Grateful for everything.Learn for gratitude.Grateful for all the people you grow up
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
奥巴马感恩节赦免火鸡仪式演讲:人生充满二次机遇(中英字幕)
kira86 于发布 l 已有人浏览
【奥巴马感恩节火鸡赦免仪式】按照传统美国总统要在感恩节举行赦免火鸡的仪式,今年的两只火鸡是史上首次通过
【奥巴马感恩节火鸡赦免仪式】按照传统美国总统要在感恩节举行赦免火鸡的仪式,今年的两只火鸡是史上首次通过社交网络投票选出获得赦免的火鸡,可怕的是大选预测帝神棍Nate Silver居然连鸡也能预测... 奥巴马时而跟鸡打趣秀幽默,时而真诚感恩表深情,分裂极了。奥巴马表示:&人们说生活中充满了第二次机会,在11月大选后我对这一说法完全赞同。&Obama Pardons Turkey英语演讲稿:Well, good afternoon, everybody.& (Turkey gobbles.)& (Laughter.)&They say that life is all about second chances.& And this November, I could not agree more.& (Laughter.)& So in the spirit of the season, I have one more gift to give, and it goes to a pair of turkeys named Cobbler and Gobbler.& The American people have spoken, and these birds are moving forward.& (Turkey gobbles.)& (Laughter.)& I love this bird.& (Laughter.)& Now, I joke, but for the first time in our history, the winners of the White House Turkey Pardon were chosen through a highly competitive online vote.& And once again, Nate Silver completely nailed it.& (Laughter.)& The guy is amazing.& He predicted these guys would win. &I want to thank everyone who participated in this election.& Because of your votes, the only cobbler anyone&s eating this Thanksgiving will come with a side of ice cream.& And for that, our winning turkey can thank his stellar campaign team led by Steve Willardsen, who is the Chairman of the National Turkey Foundation and raised this beautiful bird at Miller Farm in Harrisonburg, Virginia.& So here&s Steve.& (Applause.)&And, as always, if for some reason Cobbler cannot fulfill his duties as the Official White House Turkey, Gobbler will be waiting in the wings.&&From here, these two -- (laughter) -- from here these two lucky birds will be swept up in a whirlwind of fame and fortune that will ultimately lead them to Mount Vernon, where they will spend their twilight years in the storied home of George Washington.& And later today, Michelle, Malia, Sasha and I will be taking two turkeys who were not so lucky to a local food bank here in Washington, D.C.& I want to thank Jaindl Turkey Farms in Pennsylvania for donating these birds -- or those birds -- and I&d like to ask every American to do what they can to help families who are in need of a real Thanksgiving this year.&Tomorrow, in the company of friends and loved ones, we will celebrate a uniquely American holiday.& And it&s a chance for us to spend time with the people we care about and to give thanks for the ble and to think about just how lucky we are to live in the greatest nation on Earth.&But it&s also a time to remember those who are less fortunate -& and this year, that&s particularly true for our neighbors in the Northeast who have lost their homes and their possessions, and even their loved ones to Hurricane Sandy.&&In the last few weeks, I had a chance to visit both New Jersey and New York.& And while I&ve seen entire neighborhoods reduced to rubble and heartbreaking loss and devastation, I have yet to find a broken spirit.&&Countless stories of courage, and compassion, and resilience have emerged in the aftermath of the storm.& But one that comes to mind today is about a tree on Staten Island.& It&s a giant blue spruce that came crashing down in the front yard of Joseph Ingenito, whose home in New Dorp Beach flooded during the hurricane.& Today, if you go to Joseph&s street, you&ll see a lot of damage and debris scattered all over the block.& But you&ll also see the top of that tree, standing tall in front of his house, decorated with ornaments that survived the storm, along with anything else his neighbors could find including empty cups and surgical masks and safety goggles.& It&s a Christmas tree, and it&s there to remind the neighborhood that there will still be holidays to celebrate, and happy moments to share, and life will go on.& And we will rebuild.&And so tomorrow, we give thanks -& not only for the things that we have, or the people we love, but for the spirit that sees us through the toughest times, and holds us together as one American family, guided along our journey by the hope of a better day.&And I hope that over this holiday weekend, we&re also thinking about our extraordinary men and women overseas who are serving far away from home in harm&s way.& But the reason they're there is because they give thanks too for the extraordinary life that have here in the United States of America.&So may God bless those brave men and women in uniform who are away from their families this holiday season.& May God bless the American people.& May you all have a very happy Thanksgiving.& And with that I think we are going to bestow the official pardon on -- wait, which -- is he Gobbler or Cobbler?& Cobbler.& Come on.& All right, I&ve got to give the special dispensation.& Congratulations, Cobbler.& You have a great life.&Everybody give Cobbler a big round of applause.&&
相关英语学习内容
英语新闻&|&英语新闻&|&英语演讲&|&英语新闻&|&英语新闻&|&英语新闻&|&
英语新闻&|&英语新闻&|&英语新闻&|&英语新闻&|&英语新闻&|&英语新闻&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
英语演讲头条
那些激励我前行的英语演讲,精选历史名人、商界骄子、演
Barack Obama奥巴马演说集,由王瑞泽编译,译林出版社出版
国际英语演讲高手指导,从演讲理论到实践,传授演讲的技巧
&21世纪杯&全国英语演讲比赛由中国日报社
英语演讲最新推荐
我和阿尔特.阿伦、露西.布朗还有其他同事 对37位处在恋爱不同阶段的人的大脑 进