推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口小题1:B小题2:A小题3:B小题4:C小题5:A 小题6:C小题7:B小题8:C小题9:B小题10:A试题分析:莎莉在一所中学读书,她每天是做校车上学,在校车上,她可以和其他班级的同学交朋友,她的英语老师也做校车去学校,在校车上老师给他们讲很多有趣的事情,就像他们的朋友,他们很喜欢英语老师。小题1:A. car 汽车&& B. bus公共汽车&&& C.train火车&根据后文,可知,莎莉每天都是乘校园公共汽车去上学。故选B小题2:A. big大的&&& B. quick快的&&& C.old旧的&根据后文,可知,他们的校车是大的,能容纳40个学生。故选A小题3:A. asks问&&& B. meets见面&&& C. leaves离开&根据句意:当她每天早上看见我们的时候都会说“你好”。故选B小题4:A. for为了&&&& B.with和一起&&& C. from来自&根据句意:在校车上,莎莉会和来自其他班级的学生交朋友。故选C小题5:A. talk谈论&&& B. think思考&&& C. dream梦想&&根据句意:我们通常谈论我们的家庭,朋友,学校生活。故选A小题6:A. Chinese 汉语&& B. math 数学&& C. English英语&根据后文,可知,缇娜是我们的英语老师。故选C小题7:A. either也,用于否定句&&& B. also 也,用于肯定句&& C. only仅仅&根据句意:她的英语课也非常有趣,表肯定。故选B小题8:A. for 为了&&&& B. with和一起&&& C.like像&根据句意:她像我们的一个朋友。故选C小题9:A. so因此&&&& B. because 因为&& C. but但是&根据句意:因为我们从她那里学到很多知识,所以我们都很喜欢听她说。故选B小题10:A. fun 有趣&&& B. health健康&&& C problems问题&根据句意:校车给我带来了很多乐趣。故选A点评:文章短小,所给出的信息点少。对于初一的完形填空重在理解句意和上下文衔接的逻辑关系。不提倡看一个做一个,这样很容易错选答案从而导致整篇文章脱离主题。可以用花几分钟进行整体的阅读,再结合文意进行逐一作答。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
Betty and Lingling are talking about the future. “What will our life &&&&1&&&in the future?”asks Betty. “I don’t know,” says Lingling. “What do you think?” “Well, no one knows, but it’s interesting &&&2&&.” “We will &&3 go to school. We &4 our lessons on the Internet.& When we have problems(难题), . The teacher will& 5&us the answers on the Internet.“Now almost everyone &&6 &a mobile phone ,but_& 7&twenty years everyone will carry apocket computer.” “A lot of people will live and work under the sea.” “Machines will do lots of& 8 _, and so people will have more &&9 .” “ We will have some rice, vegetables and fruit for meals every day. We will not get any meat to eat because there will be&& 10&animals. ““ Oh , our way of life in the future will change a lot.”小题1:A.be likeB.be C.look like D.like小题2:A.guessB.guessingC.guessesD.to guess小题3:A.oftenB.neverC.usuallyD.always小题4:A.will thinkB.will bringC.will learnD.will help小题5:A.takeB.giveC.talkD.drive小题6:A.haveB.hasC.isD.are小题7:A.On B.InC.AtD.Of小题8:A.job B.workC.worksD.working小题9:A.busy time B.busy timesC.free times D.free time小题10:A.fewB.manyC.muchD.some
完形填空Mr. Black works in a hospital in a town. He is a good &&1&&, and people in the town like him very much. He is very &&&&2&&to his patients(病人),&&3 &many people like to ask him for help.One day, Mr. Black gets to the hospital and&4&&a fat(胖) woman in the waiting room. He calls her to his office and asks,“ What’s& 5&&&with you?,madam?”“It’s my birthday today, sir”says the woman.“My husband(丈夫)”&&6&&me a present(礼物). But I can’t go in it.” “It doesn’t matter, madam,” says Mr. Black. “You&7&&lose some weight(减肥)”.Then, you can go in&8&&&your coat.” “You are &&9&&&,doctor, says the woman. “He buys me not a coat, but a& 10&&&!小题1:A.doctorB.nurse C.office workerD.teacher小题2:A.friendB.badC.sorryD.kind小题3:A.becauseB.beforeC.afterD.so小题4:A.find B.looks atC.listen toD.sees小题5:A.matterB.your nameC.wrongD.doing小题6:A.takesB.gives C.goesD.comes小题7:A.likeB.want C.shouldD.would like小题8:A./B.aC.anD.the小题9:A.rightB.wrongC.easyD.difficult小题10:A.bikeB.carC.lampD.computer
请先阅读下列短文,掌握其大意,然后从各小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并将其填到相应位置。I’m a Chinese boy, My name is Wu Qiang. I &&1 &&in Beijing now, because my &&2___ work here. I &&3&&in a high school, and I’m &&4&&Class 1, Grade 7. I usually go to school&&5 &&bus. Sometimes I &&6&&a bike. My home is fifteen &&7&&from school.I don’t go to school &&8&&Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday I never go out. I &&9&&stay at home to do my homework, and it often &&10 &&me half a day. On Sunday I often go to the park with my parents. I have fun on weekends.小题1:A.lived B.liveC.livingD.lives小题2:A.fatherB.motherC.parentsD.parent小题3:A.workB.livesC.studyD.stay小题4:A.inB.atC.onD.for小题5:A.onB.inC.byD.with小题6:A.takeB.rideC.driveD.make小题7:A.hourB.kilometersC.dayD.minutes小题8:A.onB.inC.atD./小题9:A.sometimesB.alwaysC.neverD.often小题10:A.helpsB.hasC.takesD.gives
题型:阅读理解
When my wife left this world, I chose to travel in Antigua looking for a peaceful place to rest my old body. Not quite old and weak, I felt I wanted something more than the usual hotel room with 24-hour room service.I decided this year to try something completely new and booked myself a private holiday home in Antigua. This was the best decision I had ever made, as there was plenty to do, plenty to see and lots of lovely restaurants to visit. There was a private swimming pool, and a cool, wide yard where I ate my breakfast most mornings.Antigua has to be one of the loveliest places on earth to spend a holiday. The bright blue sea and the endless blue around the beach areas proved to be an excellent place for me to spend the long afternoons.I had to hurry to do what I wanted to do before the holiday came to an end. I managed to visit the Sugar Mill and Shirley Heights on my last two days and yet found myself wondering whether I could extend for a few more days.I rented a boat and came home after a day’s sailing, refreshed, looking forward to dinner. Everything is so pleasant on these beautiful islands, swept by the trade winds and warmed by the sun for so many summer months. The food just tasted better to me, perhaps because I was having such a great holiday. There was always someone to have a drink with---- that’s what I liked most.小题1:Which of the following statements is NOT mentioned about the private holiday home the writer stayed in?A.It had a private swimming pool.B.There were lots of restaurants near it.C.The writer often had breakfast in its yard.D.It supplied delicious seafood to the writer.小题2:The word “extend” in Paragraph 4 probably means “______”.A.make something last longerB.make you feel happyC.prevent from enteringD.sell goods to foreign countries小题3:The most important reason for the writer to travel in Antigua was ______.A.there was bright blue seaB.there was endless blue skyC.there were lots of lovely restaurantsD.there were many people to drink with小题4:The passage is most likely to be taken from a part of ______.A.a tour guideB.a travel diaryC.a student’s reportD.a health report
请根据短文内容,判断句子正(A)误(B) Lingling is going to(表示计划、准备、打算) have a party on Saturday night.She has to shop and clean the house. She is shopping for the food on Saturday morning. Her friends like hamburgers and ice cream.In the afternoon , she's cleaning the living room and kitchen.She wants to go to the movies at 3:00 , but she has to babysit her brother from 2:00 to 4:00.The party is at 7:00. Judy is coming to the party.She wants to help Lingling on Saturday , but she can't.She has a soccer game in the morning.And in the afternoon , she's going to her uncle's house.She's coming to the party at 8:00.Ann isn't busy this Saturday.On Saturday morning she is going to buy a present(礼物) for Lingling. In the afternoon she is going to help Lingling with the cleaning. She wants to come to the party at 7:00.小题1:Lingling can go to the movies on Saturday afternoon.小题2:Judy is coming to the party at 8:00.小题3:Judy is coming to help Lingling with the shopping.小题4:Ann is busy on Saturday.小题5:Lingling's party is on Saturday night.
Lingling’s
plan (计划)&Monday:&
5:30pm ---play basketball with AliceTuesday:&
11:00am---see a filmWednesday:
9:00am---watch a football matchThursday:
10:30am---go shoppingFriday:&&
morning---go to the park&Saturday:
evening---have dinner with Tom&Daming’s
plan&Monday:&
3:00pm ---do homeworkTuesday:&
5:30pm---play computer gamesWednesday:
2:00pm---meet some friendsThursday:
7:00am---have breakfastFriday:&&
evening---read booksSaturday:
8:00pm---go to Jim’s birthday party&根据所给材料,选择最佳答案。小题1:On Thursday, Lingling wants(想)to ________.A.have dinner with TomB.go shoppingC.play basketball with AliceD.go to the park小题2:Daming is going to &_________ on Tuesday.A.do his home workB.read booksC.play computer gamesD.play football小题3:Jim’s birthday party is on _________.A.Wednesday morningB.Saturday eveningC.Thursday afternoonD.Friday morning小题4:Going shopping is_________ plan.A.Lingling’sB.Daming’sC.Tom’s D.Lilei’s小题5:Who has dinnner with Lingling?A.AliceB.DamingC.TomD.Tony
Mrs. Scott and her husband are both &1 . They teach in the same school. They go to school &2 . They leave home at eight o’clock in the morning.And they &3 &home at four o’clock in the afternoon.Sam Scott and his sister Ann are &4 &. Sam &5 &by bus, and Ann goes to school &6 .Some of &7 &friends walk to school, too. Sam and Ann get home at four o’clock in the afternoon.They &8 &before dinner, and they watch TV &9 &dinner.They usually &10 &early, especially(尤其) on school nights.小题1:A.studentsB.teachersC.workersD.doctors小题2:A.by the carB.by carC.on carD.on feet小题3:A.get backB.get toC.get upD.get on小题4:A.studentsB.teachersC.workersD.doctors小题5:A.goes to workB.goes to schoolC.goes to the parkD.goes to the library小题6:A.on footB.by carC.by busD.by bike小题7:A.themB.theyC.theirD.theirs小题8:A.watch TVB.do their homeworkC.play compuer gamesD.fly kites小题9:A.beforeB.inC.afterD.between小题10:A.get upB.go to bedC.go homeD.go to school
After graduating from school, I didn’t go directly to university. Instead, I spent a year travelling round the world.I started my trip in London, the UK. I saw theBig Ben and visited the amazing churches.From there, I flew to Paris, and went down to the south of France, which is famous for its lovely beaches.Next, I flew to India, and traveled round the country for about three months. Although the cities were crowded, the countryside was the beautiful. I stayed in a small fishing village by the sea and it was the happiest time of my life.I then came to China, a country I had always wanted to visit. I saw Beijing, of course, and climbed up the Great Wall. I also took a trip to see some villages where I learned a lot about Chinese local customs.Then, at last, I flew all the way home. It had been a great experience, but, yes, it was good to be home again!小题1:The writer travelled round the world ____________.A.after he graduated from schoolB.when he was in universityC.before he graduated from schoolD.After graduated from university小题2:The right order of the writer’s trip is _____________.a. He went to Paris.b.He saw the Big Ben.c. He visited China.d. He stayed in India for 3 months.A.c-d-a-b B.a-b-c-d C.b-a-d-cD.d-c -b-a小题3:Which part of the trip did the writer enjoy most?A.Climbing up the Great Wall in China.B.Staying in the fishing village in India.C.Visiting the amazing churches in the UK.D.Walking on the lovely beaches in the south of France.精彩文章推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 火风暴 的文章

随机推荐