日语翻译。 下周一去店里 ,天天迟到。我也有不对的地方。我们俩 迅雷下载是朋友。 周四很忙 我也不希望

英语翻译1 你和那个女孩熟悉吗?2 我们俩非常熟悉,都已经认识8年了.3 我和那个男的不太熟悉,还是你去问他吧.4 我们三个人非常熟悉,是很多年的好朋友了.5 你认识他多久了?我才认识他三天而_百度作业帮
英语翻译1 你和那个女孩熟悉吗?2 我们俩非常熟悉,都已经认识8年了.3 我和那个男的不太熟悉,还是你去问他吧.4 我们三个人非常熟悉,是很多年的好朋友了.5 你认识他多久了?我才认识他三天而已.6 我们也只是刚刚认识.
米汤の0214
1.Are you familiar with that girl?2.We know each other very well,we have known for 8 years.3.I am not familiar with that man,you should ask her by yourself.4.Three of us know each other very well,we have been friend for many years.5.How long do you know him?I have known him for only three days.6.We also just know.
其他类似问题
You and the girl are familiar with?We are very familiar with, have been known for 8 years.I and the man is not very familiar with, or are you going to ask him.Three of us are very famil...
1.Are you familiar with the girl?
Do you know about that girl?Yes, very well, we've known each other for 8 years.Not very familiar with that guy, you'd better to ask him.We three know each other very well, good friends for many years.How long have you known him? Just three days.We've just met.个人乱解
do u want to 法克 the girl?yes!Are you familiar with the girl?yes , wo he ta zuo le 8 years le!
1 you and the girl familiar to you? 2 we're very familiar with, have known each other for 8 years. 3 I'm not familiar with that guy, or are you going to ask him. 4 the three of us are v...
Are you familiar to each other?We have already knew for 8 years.I am not familiar to the man so that you may ask him by yourself.Three of us are famialiar for each other and we are good friends for many years.How long did you konw him? I just knew him for three days.
are you familiar with that girl?
扫描下载二维码初级日语翻译!我假期在家,忙着兼职,和朋友在一起。刚开始在卖了玩具,利润很薄,每天都很忙,可是也没_百度知道
初级日语翻译!我假期在家,忙着兼职,和朋友在一起。刚开始在卖了玩具,利润很薄,每天都很忙,可是也没
可是也没有赚到多少钱。刚开始在卖了玩具,十分的辛苦,利润很薄,和朋友在一起初级日语翻译,忙着兼职!我假期在家,每天都很忙
提问者采纳
十分的辛苦。刚开始在卖了玩具,可是也没有赚到多少钱。最初(さいしょ)はおもちゃの贩売(はんばい)でしだが、友达(ともだち)と一绪(いっしょ)にアルバイトをしていました,利润很薄、毎日(まいにち)忙(いそ)しいのに利益(りえき)が薄(うす)くてあまり储(もう)けれなかったのでとても大変(たいへん)でした,每天都很忙,和朋友在一起初级日语翻译,忙着兼职!我假期在家。 私(わたし)は休(やす)みの间(あいだ)に
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
初级日语的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译亲爱的jenny:我最近遇到了一件很烦恼的事,事情是这样的,我和我的好朋友在周末活动的安排上发生了争执,我认为应该去爬山,而她认为应该去参观博物馆,我们俩闹得很不愉快...现在_百度作业帮
英语翻译亲爱的jenny:我最近遇到了一件很烦恼的事,事情是这样的,我和我的好朋友在周末活动的安排上发生了争执,我认为应该去爬山,而她认为应该去参观博物馆,我们俩闹得很不愉快...现在我很后悔,但我不知道该如何解决这个矛盾,你的朋友,张丽
Dear Jenny:How are you?I recently encountered a Trouble things,can you help me?Things like this,I and my good friend over the weekend of activities have taken place in the arrangement of a dispute,I think we should go mountain climbing,but she should be to visit the museum,we were very Unpleasant ...I'm very much regret it now,but I don't know how to resolve this conflict,can you help me?Your friend,Zhang Li
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码利德兰斯的推荐 | LOFTER(乐乎) - 记录生活,发现同好
LOFTER for ipad —— 记录生活,发现同好
利德兰斯 的推荐
&nbsp&nbsp被喜欢
&nbsp&nbsp被喜欢
{list posts as post}
{if post.type==1 || post.type == 5}
{if !!post.title}${post.title|escape}{/if}
{if !!post.digest}${post.digest}{/if}
{if post.type==2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if !!post.image}
{if post.type == 4}
{if !!post.image}
{if !!photo.labels && photo.labels.length>0}
{var wrapwidth = photo.ow < 500?photo.ow:500}
{list photo.labels as labs}
{var lbtxtwidth = Math.floor(wrapwidth*(labs.ort==1?labs.x:(100-labs.x))/100)-62}
{if lbtxtwidth>12}
{if !!labs.icon}
{list photos as photo}
{if photo_index==0}{break}{/if}
品牌${make||'-'}
型号${model||'-'}
焦距${focalLength||'-'}
光圈${apertureValue||'-'}
快门速度${exposureTime||'-'}
ISO${isoSpeedRatings||'-'}
曝光补偿${exposureBiasValue||'-'}
镜头${lens||'-'}
{if data.msgRank == 1}{/if}
{if data.askSetting == 1}{/if}
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post_index < 3}
{if post.type == 1 || post.type == 5}
{if !!post.title}${post.title|escape}{/if}
{if !!post.digest}${post.digest}{/if}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if drlist.length>0}
更多相似达人:
{list drlist as dr}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 1}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 2 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{/list}
暂无相似达人,
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
this.p={ dwrMethod:'querySharePosts', fpost:'1dd854a1',userId:,blogListLength:1};

我要回帖

更多关于 延迟到下周 英文 的文章

随机推荐