两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2015九年级英语Uni9.作文ppt
上传于||暂无简介
大小:618.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢李明是你的好朋友。请以My best friend为题写一篇短文介绍李明(帮帮忙吧,明天就得上交了)_百度知道
李明是你的好朋友。请以My best friend为题写一篇短文介绍李明(帮帮忙吧,明天就得上交了)
不但喜欢看书.长大了相当一名科学家、物理、数学。 写作要求 必须使用5个句子介绍所给的全部内容写作内容 1、电脑等功课中.李明是一个18岁的男孩子 2。 5.在他所学的语文,最喜欢数学,而且喜欢打篮球、英语。 4.对人善良友好 3
提问者采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
去死吧 考试也叫别人帮你考好了
Li Ming is an
eignteen -year-old boy,
He is very friendly to his friend, He learns Chinese , maths, English , Physics and computer, he likes maths best of all. He likes not only reading but also playing basketball.he wants to be a scientist when he grows up.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦老师解答:书面表达.
以“my best friend”为题目,写一篇100至120词左右的短文.李明是你的同班同学,与你同龄.他长的英俊,性格活泼;兴趣广泛,不仅爱好体育,喜欢音乐,而_百度作业帮
麻烦老师解答:书面表达.
以“my best friend”为题目,写一篇100至120词左右的短文.李明是你的同班同学,与你同龄.他长的英俊,性格活泼;兴趣广泛,不仅爱好体育,喜欢音乐,而
麻烦老师解答:书面表达.
&&&&& 以“my best friend”为题目,写一篇100至120词左右的短文.李明是你的同班同学,与你同龄.他长的英俊,性格活泼;兴趣广泛,不仅爱好体育,喜欢音乐,而且学习努力,成绩很优秀.他关心 他人,乐于助人.同学们都很喜欢他,老师也经常表扬他,你从他身上学到了很多东西.&&&&& ____________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________________
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&My best friend &&&&& Li Ming,my classmate,is one of my best friends.We two are of the same age.He is a very lively handsome boy with big bright eyes.He is not only interested in sports and music but also studies hard.He is the top student in my class.Whenever we are in trouble,he is ready to help us.So all my classmates like to make friends with him and he often wins paise from our teachers too.I have learned a lot from him.What anice boy he is!I will value our friendship.答案不唯一英语作文:假如你是李明,去年你在美国学习期间得到了你好朋友susan_百度作业帮
英语作文:假如你是李明,去年你在美国学习期间得到了你好朋友susan
英语作文:假如你是李明,去年你在美国学习期间得到了你好朋友susan
Dear susan:亲爱的苏珊:
I remembered the last year I got you.我记得去年我们认识了.We are the best classmates我们成为了最好的朋友..Stay with you was a very happy matter.和你在一起的日子是快乐的事情.I just stay in China now,do you want to I give you send some thing for you,some our old town's special food?我现在在中国,你有什么需要我寄过来的么,一些我们老家的土特产?Like candies,and torfu and so on.If you want to some matter,let me know.像是糖果啊,豆腐干等等.I was so happy I can with you together我真开心我能够和你成为朋友..It's my pleasure.那是我的荣幸.How nice you are.你是那么好的一个人.I think you are so cute,and easy going guy,gentle,and peaceful,justice,Benevolence.我想你你是这么的可爱,并且容易沟通,温柔,和平,正直,有爱心.I think that so have had many person like you.Any help,tell me,my dear.我想这也就是为什么总是有那么多人喜欢你的道理.有任何需要我帮忙的地方请告诉我,我亲爱的.李明是个善良的孩子写一篇英语作文_百度知道
李明是个善良的孩子写一篇英语作文
t think so sport is very interesting and can keep our health I will do the best to show my parents and then tell them become a sportt want to me become a sportier because they think learn cultural courses are more important than sport but I don'm a middle school student I very like sports but my parents don&#39my name is liming I&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 51.com我的朋友我的家 的文章

随机推荐