英语句子排序1.l. 2.may. 3.on. 4.cum on shoess. 5.the. 6.?

英语翻译单词1.在星期天 2.在 一个寒冷的 早上 3.在2010年 4.在十月 5.在夏天 6.在下午 7.在周3晚 8.在号 9.一.就 10.直到.才 11.放三天假 12.依靠 13.倒数 14.15.出去散步 16.按同样方式 17.母亲节 18.照顾 19.期望 20.给.动手术 句子:1.你真好 2.因为他生病了,所以他没去上学 3.直到妈妈进来,4.他一到北京,就给我打电话 5.我 通常一边写作业一边听音乐 6当我到家时我妈正在做饭 7在我 上床睡觉前我通常做作业 8他说很慢目的是每个人能听见他 9.我很累,所以我想休息一下 10.如果明天天气好,我们就去参观博物馆.
1.在星期天 on Sunday2.在 一个寒冷的 早上 in a cold
3.在2010年 in 2010 4.在十月in October 5.在夏天 in summer
6.在下 午in the afternoon
7.在周3晚 on the Thursday night 8.在号 on May 15, 2009 9.一.就 as soon as 10.直到.才until 11.放三天假 3 days vacation 12.依靠 depend on 13.倒数count down 14.暑假summer vacation
15.出去散步 go out for a breather16.按同样方式in a similar way 17.母亲节 Mother'day 18.照顾 look after 19.期望 hope
20.给.动手术 operate on句子:1.你真好
you are sweet2.因为他生病了,所以他没去上学
He did not go to schoo because he was sick l3.直到妈妈进来,我才写作业 I did homework until my mother came in.4.他一到北京,就给我打电话 He calls me as soon as he arrives at Beijing. 5.我 通常一边写作业一边听音乐I usually listen to music while doing
homework 6当我到家时我妈正在做饭 When I got home my mother was cooking7在我 上床睡觉前我通常做作业I usually do homework before I go to bed 8他说很慢目的是每个人能听见他 He spoke very slowly for every person can hear him9.我很累,所以我想休息一下I am very tired, I want to take a break. 10.如果明天天气好,我们就去参观博物馆.If
tomorrow the weather is good , we went to visit the museum
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语专家请进!一、按要求完成句子.1.There is some milk in the box.(对“some”部分提问)2.there are some pears on the table.(改为一般疑问句)3.They're listening to music.(对“listening to music”部分提问)4.l can wash clothes.(改为否定句)5.ls she watching insects?肯定回答:_______________否定回答:_______________6.What do you do?(写出同义句)
1.What is it in the box?2.Are there some pears on the table?3.What are they doing?4.I can't wash clothes.5.Yes,she is.No,she isn't.6.What's your job?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语问题同义词:1. be famous for=2.such as=3.shop for=4.have a good time=5.start to do=6.in the country of France=7.spread one's wings=8.go abroad=解释句子1.why not take a walk after supper?() () you () a walk after supper?2.My uncle bought a beautiful house.There is a swimming pool in it.My uncle bought a beautiful house () () swimming pool in it.3.Shenzhen is one of the most modern cities in China.Shenzhen is () the most modern cities in China.4.Did you enjoy yourself on the tour of Canada?Did you () () () () on the tour of Canada...?5.China is famous for its history.China is () for its history.Rewrite the sentences with capital letters for all the proper nouns.1.wang hui is our friend._________________________________________________________________2.mary went to the united kingdom yesterday._________________________________________________________________3.you can visit the great wall in china._________________________________________________________________4.The students arefrom no.l middle school in shenzhen._________________________________________________________________5.we are looking forward to the new year's day._________________________________________________________________6.I have never been to times square in new york._________________________________________________________________7.spread one's wings= 张开翅膀,在实践中检验自己的能力 ????????????????????
明媚忧伤僖
同义词: 1. be famous for= be known for 2.such as= for example/instance 3.shop for= buy/purchase 4.have a good time= enjoy oneself 5.start to do= begin to do 6.in the country of France= in France 7.spread one's wings= 张开翅膀,在实践中检验自己的能力 detection one's capability in practice 8.go abroad=travel abroad 解释句子 1.why not take a walk after supper? (why) (don't) you (have/take) a walk after supper? 2.My uncle bought a beautiful house. There is a swimming pool in it. My uncle bought a beautiful house (with) (a) swimming pool in it. 3.Shenzhen is one of the most modern cities in China. Shenzhen is (among) the most modern cities in China. 4.Did you enjoy yourself on the tour of Canada? Did you (have) (a) (good) (time) on the tour of Canada...? 5.China is famous for its history. China is (known) for its history. Rewrite the sentences with capital letters for all the proper nouns. 1.wang hui is our friend. Wang Hui is our friend. 2.mary went to the united kingdom yesterday. Mary went to the United Kingdom yesterday. 3.you can visit the great wall in china. You can visit the Great Wall in China. 4.The students arefrom no.l middle school in shenzhen. The students are from No.1 Middle School in Shenzhen. 5.we are looking forward to the new year's day. We are looking forward to the New Year's Day. 6.I have never been to times square in new york. I have never been to Times Square in New York.对于你补充的问题:原意是张开翅膀,引申义是在实践中检验自己的能力.根据你需要的水平来选择吧~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码根据所给英文句子写出汉语,1.Here is a page from Paul's diary.2.An exciting thing happened to him on 28 September.3.Suddenly,two women tourists an a man began arguing.4.Everyone stared at the three people.5.He stole my purse.6.Then I found my purse missing.7.The man hurried aboard.8.When we got off,we saw six policemen standing round the man.
1.这一页来自于保罗的日记.2.9月28日发生了一件令他很激动的事.3.突然,两位女游客和一位男子争吵了起来.4.每个人都瞪着那三个人.5.他偷了我的钱包.6.之后我发现我的钱包不见了.7.那个男子匆匆忙忙地出国了.8.当我们下车的时候发现有六名警察围着那个男人.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用英语解释句子(急)1.mind the steps as you go in2.this poor boy has been unable to see anything since he was born3.can you work it out youself4.there was sonmething wrong with my computer5.he seems to be very happy6.please look after the little child7.the man died of cancer8.we use it to do all kinds of things用英语解释句子 不是中文
1 be careful when you go2 this poor boy was born with blind 3 can you solve it alone4 my computer is broken5 he looks very happy6 please take care of the little child7 the man die from cancer8 we use it to do everything
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.进去的时候小心脚下2,这可怜的孩子一出生已无法看到任何东西3.能不能自己做出来4 我的电脑有问题5.他似乎很开心6,请照看这个小孩7,男子死于癌症8.我们用它做各种事情
1.进入时注意台阶。2.这个可怜的小男孩从出生起就看不见了?3.你能自己把它做出来吗?4.我电脑坏了。5.他好像很开心。6.请找看一下这个小孩。7.死于癌症的那人8.我们用它来做各种事。
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 on may 29 1973 的文章

随机推荐