求英语作文格式要求文

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求英语作文一篇英语作文自拟语文病少犯点
小鬼丶TA0022
Advising A FoolOn a mango tree in a jungle,there lived many birds.They were happy in their small nests.Before the onset of the rainy season,all the animal of the jungle repaired their homes.The birds also made their homes more secure.Many birds brought twigs and leaves and others wove their nests.“We should also store some food for our children,” chirped one of the birds.And they collected food,until they had enough to see them through the rainy season.They kept themselves busy preparing for the tough times.Soon the rains came.It was followed by thunder and lighting.All the animals and birds stayed in their homes.It continued raining for many days.One day,a monkey wet in the rain came into the forest.He sat on a branch,shivering with cold,water dripping from its body.The poor monkey tried his best to get shelter,but in vain.The leaves were not enough to save him from the rains.“Brrr!It is so cold!” said the monkey.The birds were watching all this.They felt sorry for the monkey but there was little they could do for him.One of them said,“Brother!Our small nests are not enough to give you shelter.”Another bird said,“All of us prepared for the rainy season.If you had,you would not be in this piteous situation.” “How dare you tell me what to do?” said the monkey,growling at the bird.The monkey angrily pounced on the bird’s nest,tore it and threw it on the ground.The bird and her chicks were helpless.可以吗?
可加翻译吗?
可以大概翻吗?我要睡觉了
在一个森林里,鸟儿们都为雨季的到来做了准备。雨季来了,有一只猴子来到森林里被雨淋湿了。
一个鸟儿跟他说‘你为什么不为雨季准备?’
猴子说‘不要告诉我怎么作!’让后它把那个鸟的鸟巢摧毁了。那个鸟儿很无助。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
关于什么的啊。。。。
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求英语作文.&
A review of Kongfu Panda对”功夫熊猫“的影评Different people like different kinds of movies.I love movies that are about Chinese Kungfu and also funny.For example,I saw a movie that is named “Kungfu Panda” last weekend and fell in love with it.Do you want to know what I think of it?Please let me tell you.The movie is about a fat panda named Paul.He dreams of going to be a Chinese Kungfu master.To everyone’s surprise,he becomes a Dragon Warrior and gets successful.Firstly,I think Paul is funny and kind of cute.It suits me fine.Secondly,I think the others in the movie are also funny,especially Paul’s teacher.Thirdly,the most interesting thing is Paul’s dream.It’s very exciting and made me like the movie.There’re also something I didn’t like.I think Paul’s face is kind of ugly and his mouth is not like a panda’s.but it doesn’t matter,because I really love it!In a word,it’s a great movie,it did make me happy.You’ll find that it is really great!不同的人喜欢不同的电影,我喜欢有趣的关于中国熊猫的电影.比如我上周看过一部电影名字叫功夫熊猫,并且深深喜爱上了它.知道我是怎么想的吗.让我来告诉你.这部电影讲的是一直叫做保罗的熊猫,他梦想有一天能成为一位会武术的大侠.让人没想到的是,他竟然成功的成为了了传说中的神龙勇士.首先,我认为保罗很有趣,也很可爱.十分适合我的欣赏口味,其次,我认为电影里其他的角色也非常有趣.第三,最有趣的的部分是保罗的梦想.这也是我喜爱这部电影的原因.但也有我不喜欢的地方,我觉得保罗的脸有些丑,他的嘴也不像熊猫的样子.但是没关系,因为我真的很喜爱这个角色.总的说来,这是部非常好看的电影.我挺喜欢这部电影的,你也会喜爱上这部电影的.
请问,还有没有简单的?
啊?我寻思这篇文挺短的啊
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一篇关于保持身体健康的英语作文?
求一篇关于保持身体健康的英语作文?
09-10-11 &
超刺激的xxx片地址&&啪啪啪&&高清哦&=====》&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&<&&&&&&&各种类型都有&你懂的!&手机也可以看滴!&&&&不要太沉迷!&&&尀46闊f寊fsw刘
请登录后再发表评论!
保持身体健康的重要性;保持身体健康的方法;重申保持身体健康的意义; 这是原稿 每个人都想保持身体健康,如果你健康的话,那么你能做你想做的任何事情,你的家庭会充满欢笑,你的工作也会变得简单轻松。 你想有个健康的身体吗?那么试着做以下事情吧!首先,每天保持你脸上的笑容,保持良好的心情。多参加一些运动,比如跑跑步,打打球。那样才会有一个强健的身体。其次,要注意自己的饮食,不要喝太多的酒,多饮水,每天至少八杯水;不要刻意的去减肥,那样对你的健康没有任何好处。再次,造成不要吸烟,对你自己和其它人都没有好处! 为了保持身体健康让我们行动起来吧,这样,这个世界才充满了欢笑! 翻译后的英语 Everyone wants to maintain good health, if you are healthy, then you can do you want to do anything, your family will be full of laughter, your work will be much more simple. You want to have a healthy body? Then try to do the following thing! First, you face daily smile, maintain a good mood. Take part in some sports, such as running and running, playing baseball. It is in a strong body. Secondly, we must pay attention to their diet, not to drink too much wine, water, every day at least Deliberately not to lose weight, did you have no health benefits. Again, resulting from smoking on your own and other people is not good! To maintain good health let us do it. Thus, the world&#39;s only full of laughter! 我最快乐的一天-My Happiest Day,我最快乐的一天-My Happiest Da 我最快乐的一天(My Happiest Day) 第一篇: Yesterday was my thirteenth birthday. My parents had a birthday party for me. I invited my friends to my party. My parents bought new clothes and some books as my birthday presents. How happy I felt when I put on the new clothes! When all my friends arrived, my mother brought delicious food and a big birthday cake. My friends sang &Happy birthday to you!& and gave me some presents. Then we began to eat. It was my happiest day. 昨天是我13岁的生日,我的父母为我举办了生日宴会,我邀请了我的朋友来参加。我的父母为我买了新衣服和书作为生日礼物。我穿着新衣服时感觉好幸福。 我所有的朋友都到了以后,我妈妈端上了美味的饭莱并捧来了一个大蛋糕。我的朋友为我唱“祝你生日快乐”歌,并送我一些礼物。然后我们开始吃饭。这是我最快乐的一天。 第二篇: I am 13 years old now. Yesterday was my birthday. My parents had a birthday party. I invited some friends to the party. (收集整理:英语作文网) In the morning my mother got up early and began to cook. My father helped her with cooking. They were so busy that they had no time io talk with me. When all my friends arrived, my mother brought delicious food and a big birthday cake. My father gave me new clothes and some books as presents. I was moved to tears. My friends sang birthday songs for me and gave me some presents. I had a wonderful birthday. 我13岁了。昨天是我的生日,我的父母为我举行了生日宴会,我邀请一些朋友来参加。早晨妈妈很早就起床开始做饭,爸爸帮她。他们忙得没有时间和我说话。 我的所有朋友都到了以后,妈妈端上荚味的饭莱,捧采一个大蛋糕。爸爸送给我新衣服和书作为生日礼物。我感动得眼泪都掉了下来。我的朋友为我唱生日歌,送我礼物。我过了一个快乐的生日。参考资料:
请登录后再发表评论!
Nowadays more and more people are concerned about their health. But how to keep healthy? Different people may give different answers to this question. In my opinion, it is essential to do the following.
&#160; &#160; First, it is absolutely necessary to take some exercise every day. Research shows that getting plenty of exercise make the heart beat faster and the lungs work harder. This strengthens the heart, reduces the chance of heart attack, and helps lower blood pressure. That&#39;s why more and more people are becoming active in various kinds of sports and exercises. Every morning many people get up early and take much exercise. &#160; &#160;Some practice shadowboxing and swordplay while others run, jog, walk or dance to music. In the afternoon,there are also many people keen on sports. Some play basketball or volleyball or table tennis, others go in for gymnastics or track events. Through sports and exercise, people become healthier and stronger.
&#160; &#160; Medical researchers have proved that what people eat affects their health. They advise people to eat more fruit and vegetables and less meat such as beef and pork because meat contains more fat than poultry and fish. Fat can build up in the arteries, block the flow of blood, and cause a heart attack or stroke.
&#160; &#160; Getting rid of bad habits like smoking and drinking alcohol is also an important way to keep healthy. Smoking and drinking alcohol injure one&#39;s health a great deal, and therefore should be given up. Unfortunately few people follow this advice.
&#160; &#160; If people follow these three ways of keeping fit, they greatly improve their health.
请登录后再发表评论!
学英语软件现在网上一大堆,没几个实用的,很多免费的学英语软件都是打着免费的幌子,让你下载下来后才告诉你是收费的,更狠的是还有一些免费的学英语软件直接携带病毒。我听说华尔街、韦博的学员交了钱以后大部分时间也是利用学英语软件学习,真正的外教课很少。建议你到一个叫能飞英语网下载能飞英语学习软件,这是针对英语听力和口语的专业学习软件,是一个应用型的软件,强调把学到的英语真正的运用在现实生活中交流,和那种传统的为了应付考试的学习方法,是完全不一样的。这个软件肯定要比网上其它那些杂七杂八的英语软件强多了,毕竟大品牌各方面的标准都比较高。&我看到上边有很多都是在线学英语网站的广告贴,建议你还是慎重考虑,很多在线学英语的网站都是忽悠人的,再加上不在同一个城市,出了问题你找人都找不到,还不如找款好的英语学习软件,在家老老实实地学踏实。
请登录后再发表评论!下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求一篇英语作文!外教steven指教1年回国,临别前准备开晚会,你因故不能参加,请给他写一封信,1,表达歉意,2理由:照顾生病的母亲,3感谢他的教诲和帮助,4预祝晚会成功!字数100左右,要现文!
血刃三少bF
Dear Steven,I'm sorry about that couldn't attend your party for some reason.To tell the truth,my mum was ill so I have to look after her to make her cure.She is too old to look after herself .I hope you can forgive this.I'm here to celebrate your party.These years ,thanks to your help and educate.I'm so glad to be a friend of you.Because of you ,I learned to study hard to improve myself and learn from other .Without you,I think my life would become boring nad meaningless.At last ,best wishes for your party and you .Hope the party a big success.yoursLi.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文格式要求 的文章

随机推荐