theneworoldchoosenew vs old是什么品牌意思

can you tell me some information about customs and traditionsWhen people choose to go and live in a new country they should give up all their old customs and traditions and adopt those of the new countryDO you agree or disagree with this statement?I _百度作业帮
can you tell me some information about customs and traditionsWhen people choose to go and live in a new country they should give up all their old customs and traditions and adopt those of the new countryDO you agree or disagree with this statement?I
can you tell me some information about customs and traditionsWhen people choose to go and live in a new country they should give up all their old customs and traditions and adopt those of the new countryDO you agree or disagree with this statement?I will writing a plancan you explain in detail thank you
I disagree with this statement.To live in a new country is just to change the place we live,it does not mean to change our old customs.As a matter of fact,it's very important to hold our old customs because it's our culture and customs are the symbols of cultures.Different cultures make the world colorful.So,we need to hold our customs.To choose new friends or old friends_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
To choose new friends or old friends
上传于||文档简介
&&托​福​写​作​范​文​之​―​―​为​人​处​世​类
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 new or old 的文章

随机推荐