翻译他就是那个得了科技进步一等奖 翻译的男孩

英语翻译1.他就是我昨天碰到的那个男孩.2.我昨天买的那本书叫新概念英语.3.他们就是帮助过我的朋友.4.就是这个男孩他的书包里装满了玩具.5.昨天更我妈妈说话的那个人就是我的老师,我不_百度作业帮
英语翻译1.他就是我昨天碰到的那个男孩.2.我昨天买的那本书叫新概念英语.3.他们就是帮助过我的朋友.4.就是这个男孩他的书包里装满了玩具.5.昨天更我妈妈说话的那个人就是我的老师,我不
英语翻译1.他就是我昨天碰到的那个男孩.2.我昨天买的那本书叫新概念英语.3.他们就是帮助过我的朋友.4.就是这个男孩他的书包里装满了玩具.5.昨天更我妈妈说话的那个人就是我的老师,我不喜欢他.6.给我写型的那个人叫Smith.7.我每天喂的就是这条狗.8.这就是我爸爸每天工作的地方.9.我永远记得我第一次获奖的那一天.10.这就是他为什么迟到的原因.一定要用定语从句写,越快越好,明天之前)
1. He is the boy whom I met yesterday.2. The book I bought yesterday was called New Concept English.3. They are the friends who used to help me.4. This is the boy whose school bag is full of toys.5. The man who talked to my mother yesterday is my teacher. I don't like him.6. The man who wrote to me is called Smith.7. This is the dog that I feed every day.8. This is the place where my father works every day.9. I will always remember the day when I was awarded for the first time.10. This is (the reason) why he was late.英语翻译翻译:1他没有辜负帮助过他的人,在比赛中获得了一等奖(let down) 2那个小男孩太调皮了,他的奶奶对他束手无策(So) 急_百度作业帮
英语翻译翻译:1他没有辜负帮助过他的人,在比赛中获得了一等奖(let down) 2那个小男孩太调皮了,他的奶奶对他束手无策(So) 急
英语翻译翻译:1他没有辜负帮助过他的人,在比赛中获得了一等奖(let down) 2那个小男孩太调皮了,他的奶奶对他束手无策(So) 急
He did not let down those who had helped him and won the first prize in the game.That little boy is so naughty that his grandmother is at a loss what to do with him.束手无策 be at a loss ...
He didn't let down those people who had helped him out and won the first place in the contest.That boy is so naughty and his grandmom can not do anything about it.
1.He didn't let down the people whom give him help and achieve Grade 1 in the competition.2. The boy is too naughty,So his grandmother can do nothing to him.
He did not let down to help him, get the first prize in the competition 。The little boy was so naughty that
his grandmother can't strand him 。
1.He didn't let the people who helped him down, and won the first award in the competition2.That little boy is so act up, and his gradmother doesn't know how to do with him
1.he did not faild to let down the people who helped him,he get the first place in the competition2.the boy is too naughty,his grandmother is so stranded for him
1He won the first place in the contest
not to let down those who helped him .2 So naughty is the little boy that his grandma can not be in charge of him.
He didn't make the people who ever helped him disappoint and gained the first prize.The boy is so mis chievous that his grandmather get no method to him.当前位置: &
求翻译:他是我们班上最高的男生之一。是什么意思?
他是我们班上最高的男生之一。
问题补充:
He is one of our boys the highest class.
He is highest in our class one of the boys.
He is in our class one of highest male students.
He was one of the tallest boy in our class.
He was one of the tallest boy in our class.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!“那个男孩就是这次期中考试的第一名”的英文翻译(用定语从句)_百度知道
“那个男孩就是这次期中考试的第一名”的英文翻译(用定语从句)
那个男孩就是这次期中考试的第一名The boy is the first in the mid-term exam.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
He is the boy who got the first place in mid-term exam.
The boy who is the first in the final exam.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 团体一等奖 英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐