我有一个英语短作文,希望英语大赛好的你可以帮帮我!感激不尽! 下周我要到杭州度假,写了这张便条邀请

英语作文方面求助,急我英语水平初中水平,麻烦根据以下 条件帮忙整理出一篇简单易背的作文,感激不尽例:请根据以下提示,结合生活中的一个事例,用英语写一篇短文谈谈朋友的作用.The best mirror ia an oldfriend. A friend in need is a friend indeed. Life without a friend is death.With friends, we overcome difficulties and enjoy life.注意:(1)无须写标题;(2)必须结合一个事例;(3)内容只需涉及一个方面;(4)文中不得透露个人姓名和学校名称;(5)词数为100左右.
Friends are the greatest gift with them we can share our memories d expend our time together with love. Friends will be there to give us advice of life when we feel happy, sad, or confused. A friend is made by love, sincerity and honesty.Whenever we feel happy, a real friend will share our happiness with him or her self, and will let you feel happier than you are. A friendship without love is not a friendship because love is the key to take care of another person. You can not be friends with someone if you do not feel love or care, to start a friendship you have to love yourself first, because you can not love anyone until you love yourself. In other words, give everything you can without expecting anything in return.A real friend is not with you only on the happier times, but also for the duration of the sad moments that you are living. A true friend lets you know your faults and converses with the reality not to fall into the same mistake. A genuine friend has to be sincere and never lie or have a word about you behind your back. A friend has to tell you the truth as if it were a reflection a mirror without lies. When you have problems of life and feel confused without knowing what to do, a real friend will be there to help you. A friend is to trust your personal problems without expecting that he or she will tell anyone because they are honest and will never betray you. Therefore, you can hear the advice that he or she gives to you and go behind them. In conclusion, a real friend is to share your love, sincerity and honesty and helping each other during the good and terrible period without expecting anything in return. Keep in mind that a friend is the greatest contribution that god has gave to us. Furthermore, a real friend is prepared by love, so if you love yourself you can love anyone you want.在个人举例方面需要结合你自己的经验,根据实际情况修改和调整,希望能够帮到你!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
大学英语B机考作文题带译文.doc22页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
大学英语B机考作文题
写作 Instructions:要求你在30分钟内,根据下面所给的题目用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文。Why I Like Learning English
Why I like learning English? Firstly, English is very useful. English is the most widely used language in the world. If we make a visit to foreign countries or do business with foreigners, we need communicate with them in English. Secondly, with China becoming stronger and stronger, we have more chances to go abroad. We can know the English-speaking countries much deeper if we know English. Both China and English-speaking countries have realized the importance of the culture exchanging. Above all, English is useful and important, we must master English.
为什么喜欢学英语
我为什么喜欢学英语呢?
首先,英语有用。英语是世界上应用最广泛的语言。如果我们去国外旅游或者和外国人做生意,我们就需要用英语和他们交流。
其次,随着中国越来越强大,我们有更多出国机会。如果我们懂英文,就可以更深刻地了解英语国家。中英文国家都已经意识到文化交流的重要性。
总之,英语既实用又重要,我们必须学好英语。
About Self-study
As adult students in Shanghai TV University, self-study becomes very important. According to me, there are several pieces of tips of self-study. First, I always make a study plan in the beginning of a new semester. Second, preview every unit before the lesson. Third, try to finish the homework after class. Fourth, go over what I have learnt in class regularly at home. Without review, you will absolutely forget what you’ve learnt as quickly as possible. So reviewing is helpful in understanding and memorizing what you’ve learnt.
作为上海电大的成人学生,自学很重要。对我来讲,我有下列自学方法。
第一,我总是在学期初制定好学习计划。
第二,课前预习每个单元。
正在加载中,请稍后...用一般过去时写一篇关于寒假生活的英语作文,词汇不要太复杂啦,注意哦,希望大家帮我一把,在下感激不尽!
As everyone knows,chinese people has our own New year celebration.My family also had a wonderful New year.On the New year's Eve,first we ate the dinner on New Year's Eve,then we watched a programme called Spring Festival Gala,The Spring Festival celebration is a spiritual feast for the Chinese .On the first day of the New year,we went to my grandma' home to visit,on the second day,we went to my grandma-in-low's home to visit,that's how I spent my New year
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谁能帮帮我!写初中英语作文。_百度知道
谁能帮帮我!写初中英语作文。
。现在快接近中考了。本人感激不尽。 希望能根据我的具体情况给出合理的建议。。不写作文能考到75分左右我一直一来从没写过英语作文。。 再次拜托了。要可行性。。。谁能给我一个好的快速学习写英语作文的好方法。我的基础也还不错。
总没写成作文。。。。。到现在也没写过几次考试时。。。
希望给出具体做法。总觉得时间不够。。。就是这情况
提问者采纳
,找找语感。写作文就是连词成句,背背英语书,再加上整体文章的构思。你多看看英文,没写过作文;基础也还不错&quot?英文句子总该见过吧?学着那个样子写&quot?不知你所谓的基础指什么
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
初中作文不需要太讲究,如果满分是100的话应该就没问题了直译,如果满分是120的话我觉得你应该再看一下单词和基本语法,再用简单的语法组成句子。嘛,先看大致意思,越简单化越容易对。单词过关的话可以先把每个中文词语的意思翻译出来,基础好的话用这种方法应该是可以的
多背几篇不一样类型的考的时候会有用的特别是最近关注的是环保拉啥的
Has only a small seedlings of me, but to enter middle school, is a small tree of. Although not tall trees, but I found that I have grown up. Elementary school years, every day nagging mother walked into the school, and my heart is tired of the countless feelings. Entering secondary school, I became different. Good morning, take care of their own good of all, Ji Zhaoju own school. Before I left, never forget to say: &Mom, Good-bye, I went to school.& Her mother always made it with me: &Oh, be careful on the road!& I softly, &Oh,& heard, touched by the love heart gush . Perhaps my mother's eyes, I was a child grow up, but I knew I was growing up, I Busin...
Dear David,
Last week we held a discussion on what we should do for our school before we graduate. The students in our class have different suggestions.
Some students think that we can collect money to buy some books for the school library or something else for the school. Other students think that it’s not necessary to spend money. We can study hard and make our school feel proud of us.
In my opinion, we don’t have to spend money. We can do something meaningful without money. For example, we can do some voluntary work to beautify the school’s environment or try to get better results in the coming exams so that our school will be proud...
初中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁会写这篇英语作文 感激不尽~
你可以分析一下图片的内容1.一滴雨加很多余汇集成了海 2.一棵树加很多树形成了森林3.女性加男性加社会其他成员组成了社会他们都反映一个概念,积累和凝聚的力量,你可以围绕这个主题展开讨论.希望能帮到你哦,如果觉得我的答案不错,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 南宁希望英语 的文章

随机推荐