我不仅仅只是喜欢你 用英文怎么说?
我不仅仅只是喜欢你 用英文怎么说?
I'm not just like you
wobujinjinshixihuanni
这样就可以了
I not just love you
i'm not only in love with you
I love but not only you!
I don't just like youorI not only like you..
My feelings for you is beyond like.My feelings for you is more than like.我不仅仅只是喜欢你 用英文怎么说?_百度作业帮
我不仅仅只是喜欢你 用英文怎么说?
我不仅仅只是喜欢你 用英文怎么说?
I'm not just like you
wobujinjinshixihuanni
这样就可以了
I not just love you
i'm not only in love with you
I love but not only you!
I don't just like youorI not only like you..
My feelings for you is beyond like.My feelings for you is more than like.您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
If one day the world left us, I will say to you that I love you.
Mark the world
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'当前位置: &
求翻译:我不会英文很无趣,不知道怎么跟人相处,我也是有点喜欢你的只是我没想过,我也不敢想,不知道为什么就是拒绝了,我也很纠结的是什么意思?
我不会英文很无趣,不知道怎么跟人相处,我也是有点喜欢你的只是我没想过,我也不敢想,不知道为什么就是拒绝了,我也很纠结的
问题补充:
I do not English very boring, do not know how to get along with people, I am also a bit like you just thought, I do not dare to think, do not know why that is rejected, I am also very tangled
I will not be in English it is no fun, but do not know how to get along with people, I am also a little like you, I just never thought about that, I don't dare think about, and do not know why that is, I refuse to have a kink in it
I cannot English be very senseless, did not know how is together with the human, I also am a little like you only am I had not thought, I do not dare to think, did not know why has rejected, I also very much intertwine
I'm not English is boring, don't know how to get along with people, I am also a bit like you but I don't want to, I dare not think, do not know why is rejected, I am also very tangled
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 怎么看出一个人喜欢你 的文章

随机推荐