my school is not big but beautifulbigwhiteass这句话是什么意思

Is your school big and beautiful?的回答是什么?_百度作业帮
Is your school big and beautiful?的回答是什么?
Is your school big and beautiful?的回答是什么?
不好意思,楼主好像把问题写错了.问题应该把and 换成or.在否定句和问句中,and都要被or代替.回答选择一种.要么是My school is big.要么是My school is beautiful.
Yes ,it isOur school isn't very big,but it is very beautiful (漂亮).There are a lot of trees in it.I'm in Class Two,Grade Seven.The walls of our classroom are white.There is a blackboard and some pictures on the wall.Our classroom is v_百度作业帮
Our school isn't very big,but it is very beautiful (漂亮).There are a lot of trees in it.I'm in Class Two,Grade Seven.The walls of our classroom are white.There is a blackboard and some pictures on the wall.Our classroom is v
&&&& Our school isn't very big,but it is very beautiful (漂亮).There are a lot of trees in it.I'm in Class Two,Grade Seven.The walls of our classroom are white.There is a blackboard and some pictures on the wall.Our classroom is very clean (干净).There are 45 students in my class.Mr.White is our English teacher.He is from England.I like English very much.Mr.White is very friendly (友好) to us.He likes China and he learns (学习) Chinese now.He can speak some Chinese.My father and mother are English teachers,too.They often help me with my English.My classmates (同学) are very friendly.We are all friends.We like our school class.
1.There are _________ in my school.
A.many trees B.45 students C.two classes
2.Mr.White is __________.
A.an American teacher B.my teacher C.English
3.My father is _________ teacher.
A.my B.a Chinese C.an English
4.I like _________ very much.
A.English B.my teachers C.my friends
5.Our school is ___________.
A.not beautiful B.not big C.behind my home
1-5 &&& ABCAB小学英语作文:My school_百度知道
小学英语作文:My school
My school急!!小学英语作文
提问者采纳
It looks pure.In summer, and the others are yellow and pink?Welcome to our school. The world becomes white. Chrysanthemums are out in this season.In spring.The ground is covered with snow in winter, because it makes us feel happy!Autumn is my favorite season. My school is not very big. How happy we are. We are all happy. It is not too cold or too hot, my school is so beautiful. Sometimes it gives us a lot of rain. Most of the time. Some of the flowers are red. Do think my school is beautiful, but it is very clean and beautiful, we never feel hot because there are a lot of trees in our school. I like the winter jasmines best, there are lots of fragrant flowers open. I like this colour best, everybodyHello. They give us a cool and refreshing breeze when we walk past the trees. I am a middle school student
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
小学英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
here School ,we begin to learn new communication and good friends ,as the home of our company and me ,laughters and tears ,is fill with warm ,happiness,we have a good time at school
My school is very big.There is a playground.I like it.My school colour is red,is very clean.I play on the playgroung.And I do home work in there.Whut abort your school?
This is my school. My school is very nice.There are many trees,flowers.They formed a big flower bed.There's also a big library, let us have a quiet place to read a book.I like my school very much!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《我的卧室》写英语作文,只用五句_百度知道
《我的卧室》写英语作文,只用五句
提问者采纳
Therearetwopicturesofmoviestarsabovethebed.ButIloveitverymuchMybedroomisntbigbutitisalwayscleanandtidy。也有一个收音机.Andthereisaradio。床上面又两张电影明星的照片,too.Nexttothebedthereisadeskandachair。书桌上有一个台灯和许多书和杂志.Ofcoursethereisabedinit。在床旁边有张书桌和椅子.MybedroomisntperfectbecausethereisntaTVandatelephone。我的卧室并不完美.Ioftenreadbooksanddomyhomeworkthere.Thereisalampandmanybooksandmagazinesonthedesk。我经常在那里看书写作业。卧室里当然有张床了.我的卧室不大但总是干净整洁,因为那里没有电视和电话。但我非常喜欢我的卧室
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他9条回答
Above the table hung a map of the world. I love my bedroom, I can in the evening to play games, covered with blankets(被子), during the day where I can learn thereMy bedroom My bedroom in the sitting room next door. In my bed, is my happy world, there is a desk. Behind my bed. It i at the right desk, is my computer, and when I tired of studying, I can sleep in it
I have a lovely bedroom.   There is a big bed in my room.          There are some shoes under the bed.     There is a yellow desk in my room.  
  There are some pens on the desk.
I have a very nice bedroom, it is not large, but it is warm, the walls are white, the doors are green, windowsy are very bright, below the windows,there is a table, a computer is on the table, there are also some books。 my bed is blue, learning tired, I can take a break 。
My bedyoom have a lot of things. There IS big bed and a big lamp. On the bed,t here is a doll.Near the bed ,there is a d esk and there are chairs. In the desk ,h ave a bag and ballpen.I like my bedroom!
My room is not very tidy,and there is a little dirty.Look,a pen is under the desk.My school is on the bed and a write plane is on the sofa. Although my room is so drity but I love it.
I am tidy. My room is not big. But it's very clean.My table is near the door.My school is on the bed. 介绍你房间里的一些东西。
I love my room.
there,what. is
This my room.The room is
I like icecream
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁> 【答案带解析】My school is not big but beautiful. Ther...
My school is not big but beautiful. There is a garden in the school. There are many flowers in the garden. The flowers are colorful, they are all kinds of colours. In the center(中心) of the garden, there is a pool. The fish are swimming in it. They look very happy and free.There are two teaching buildings around the garden. There are 18 classrooms in it. And there are also many other rooms in it -- music room, reading room, language lab and library.
There are all kinds of books in the library, such as storybooks, cartoon books and magazines. You can read them after class.The playground is behind the teaching building. We do morning exercises on the playground every day.
On the playground, you can play sports--running, playing basketball and playing badminton.I like my school very much.1.How is the school?A. Big and beautiful.B. Big but not beautiful.C. Very beautiful.D. Not big but beautiful.2.What colours are the flowers?A. They are all kinds of colours.B. They are red, yellow and green.C. They are beautiful.D. They are sweet-smelling(香的).3.Where are the two buildings?A. They're in the garden.B. They're behind the school.C. They're around the garden.D. They're near the library.4.When can the students go to the library?A. After class.
B. In class.C. Before class.
D. After school5.What is not mentioned(没有被提及) in the text?A. Students.
B. Teachers.C. Sports.
D. Buildings. 
试题分析:这篇短文中作者给我们介绍了他的学校,他们的学校虽然不大,但是非常漂亮。作者详细介绍了学校里的美丽的花园、游泳池、教学楼、图书馆、操场等。
1.D 细节理解题。根据短文的开头My school is not big but beautiful可知,作者的学校虽然不大,但是非常漂亮。由此可知选D。
考点分析:
考点1:人物传记/故事阅读类
人物传记故事类阅读理解:
& & 阅读能力是中学生学习英语应具备的一种基本能力。学习英语的一个重要目的在于获取信息。通过阅读这一重要手段,我们可以大量地获取知识,拓展知识面,还可以增强语感,培养敏捷的思维能力。
阅读理解也是各地中考试题的必考题型之一,在中考试题中占有较大比例,主要考查学生通过文字获取信息的能力。在中考中,阅读的篇数一般是三到四篇,选材范围越来越广,除故事、幽默、人物轶事外,科普性文章也多了起来。体裁也趋于多样化,有记叙文、说明文、应用文等。还要求学生能理解及解释图表多提供的简单信息等。三四篇短文中有的难度跨度较大,以便拉开档次,体现选拔功能。并且扩大了选材范围,主要考查考生阅读所给材料,理解其中词语、句子或片段含义的能力。有时涉及对全文意思和篇章结构的理解,对一些问题作出推理和判断。阅读理解的考核中包括了对词汇、语法等语言知识的考查,要求学生具备一定的背景知识、各种常识、科普知识和一定的分析及逻辑推理能力;要求学生具有归纳段落大意、中心思想的能力。测试的方向由时间、地点、身份、人物等一些细节问题,改为测试对全文整体意义的理解程度;由考查短文的表层现象改为考对文章深层含义的理解和逻辑推断能力。另外,任务型阅读形式灵活多样,内容丰富多彩,联系实际,易考查学生的灵活运用能力和对语言的综合运用能力。在中考中占30-40分。
相关试题推荐
My family lives in London. In the morning, my father goes to work and we go to school. My father takes us to school every day. My mother stays at home. She does the housework. She always has lunch at home, and visits her friends in the afternoon. In the afternoon, we go home from school by bus. My father gets home from work late. At night my two brothers and I always do our homework. We go to bed at about ten. My father and my mother usually read newspapers. We can watch TV at the weekend.1. ________ goes to work in the morning.A. Everyone
B. My father’s friendC. My father
D. My mother2.________ lunch at home.A. My mother hasB. My father hasC. Only the children haveD. All the family have3. _______ home late.A. The children get
B. My father getsC. My mother is not
D. My parents get4.We can watch TV ____.A. on Sunday afternoon
B. every dayC. often
D. at the weekend5.We go to school ______ on weekdays.A. by bus
B. on footC. by car
D. by bike 
I have a cousin called Alex , he is an ______boy. Now he with my family ______ in a flat of LianYungang. The building is
a busy street and has 16 floors . There are 4 people in my family , including(包括) _____.We live on the ______ floor . Our house is very
. It has 6 rooms. But I like being with my cousin, so I
a bedroom with Alex. We often listen to music in our bedroom. Our
place is the balcony. We can play games,
comics and chat with friends there. When my mother
meals for us in the kitchen , we often go there
her. There is a nice
room. After dinner, we like to watch TV and read newspapers there. It is very beautiful and quiet here.One Sunday morning, Alex goes out . He wants to buy ____ iphone 6 Plus but he gets lost. He doesn’t know ______ to go . Finally, a girl in our neibourhood happens to see him and helps him find the mall. He says our neighbours are very
and he likes our city.1.A. Chinese
B .English
C. Japanese
D. French2.A. live
B. are living
D. will live3.A. at
D. under4.A. her
D. he5.A. four
D. fourteen6.A. large
D. cheap7.A. live
D. share8.A. like
D. favourite9.A. look
D. reading10.A. cook
D. make11.A. helping
B. to help
D. is helping12.A. reading
B. drawing
C. sitting
D. walking13.A. the
D. an14.A. what
D. where15.A. sad
B. excited
D. friendly 
―Would you like to visit the new museum with us this Sunday?―____________, but I will have to work then.A. No, I can’t
B. I wouldn’tC.
I’d love to
D. Yes, I’d like 
---Is there ___________ in today’s newspaper, Mum ?--- Yes, Germanwings plane 4U9525 has crashed(坠毁) in French Alps –no survivors(无一生还).A. something important
B. important somethingC. anything important
D. important anything 
---Millie. Welcome to our library. Which book would you like?---I’d like books about animals. Can I ______ some, Mrs. Yang?A. take
D. buy 
题型:阅读理解
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 but beautiful 的文章

随机推荐