评价文档:
人教新目标Unit_4_Don't_eat_in_class
上传于||文档简介
&&人​教​新​目​标​U​n​i​t​__​D​o​n​&​a​m​p​;​#9​;​t​_​e​a​t​_​i​n​_​c​l​a​s​s
大小:165.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢这是一首英文歌,求翻译_百度知道
这是一首英文歌,求翻译
ll make no apologies Well this is a call Throughout and across The underdog nation The hopeless and lost 're not the ones To walk with the dead Disciples of no one By no one we&#39.) I don&#39.) I don&#39, no respect (I don&#39, right here in nowhere So here've heard it before I&#39, my own place, na Na, na., I don&#39, my own place, I don't;t,m straight out of line The image of malice With one evil mind I&#39&s my resignation From the desperation I&#39, na, right here in nowhere So here're led Don&#39, na Na;s my alibi A victim of fashion Dressed to do or dieDon&#39, no respect (I don't, right here in nowhere So here'm the saint of hopeless I't;ve got no excuse It'm the saint of hopeless I'll make no apologies Na;t, my own place, na, na (I make no apologies) [x2] I don'm the saint of hopeless I&#39, I don'm not your tragedy Am not your misery All reject.;s my resignation From the desperation I&#39, I don'Cause we's my resignation From the desperation I't;t worry about me I&#39.;t want to be a conclusion Victim of confusion And I't want to be a conclusion Victim of confusion And I't want to be a conclusion Victim of confusion And I'I't worry about me I&#39.;No Apologies&quot
提问者采纳
我不行了,没有所以这是我的辞职信从绝望中我绝望的圣人我不会道歉这是一个电话在整个处于劣势的国家绝望和失落因为我们不是与死人走没有一个门徒没有一个我们LED别为我担心我不是你的悲剧拒绝,钠(我不道歉)[ 2 ]我不想做一个结论受害者的混乱我会留下来“不道歉”我以前听说过它我直的线恶意的图像一个邪恶的心我没有任何借口这是我的借口一个时尚的牺牲品打扮好去做或死别为我担心我不是你的痛苦拒绝,我不,我不行了,在这里,钠,我自己的地方,钠。)我不想做一个结论受害者的混乱我会留下来,我自己的地方。)我不想做一个结论受害者的混乱我会留下来,钠钠,钠,在这里,钠钠,钠,在这里,我不,我自己的地方,没有所以这是我的辞职信从绝望中我绝望的圣人我不会道歉钠,不尊重(我不,不尊重(我不
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁重庆市杨家坪中学学年高一英语上学期第一次月考试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
重庆市杨家坪中学学年高一英语上学期第一次月考试题