happy new year 伴奏everybody!翻译一下

英语翻译谁可以用英文帮我翻译这句话?:“新的一年又到了,在这新的一年里,琪琪祝大家新年快乐,万事顺意!”
New year's coming again! Qiqi wishes everyone happy new year, and may all your dreams come true in this year.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
New have arrived at for 1 year, before this new lining for 1 year, the fine jade fine jade wishes that everybody Happy New Year , the everything falls in with intention "!
楼上的楼上你能不能不要再用翻译软件翻译了.
New year is coming again.QiQi wish everyone have a happy new year,and everything goes well in this new 12months.
New Year's coming . QiQi here wishes a happy new year to all of you and may all your dreams become true !~
i wish you happy new year and ecery goes well in the new year
扫描下载二维码英语翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||文档简介
&&U​n​i​t,,​9
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢请帮忙翻译下列英语句子_百度知道
请帮忙翻译下列英语句子
每11月1街做理准备家穿奇特服装面具挨家挨户收集糖并没进入童故事加入起欢闹万圣节许吃食物糖、南瓜、苹其三巨南瓜源于尔兰、苹自古罗马剩糖请自搜索引擎英语考试及格我真拼尽全力剩部让我搭档补充谢谢家陪我唱祝都新我拿做rap请别用机器求英语神帮忙翻译用直译意译OK要唱算顺口行自行改编
every Nov.1styou'd better be prepared when ur in streetcoz everybody is in fancy dress and fancy maskcollecting candies door to dooryes, it's not a fairy taleu can jion in, shouting and laughingyummy foods in Halloweenpumpkins apples and candies everywherepumpkin came from Irelandapple came from ancient Romeand the last candy...
plz search it by yourselfwell, for the English test I am risking my lifethe rest part, I will leave it to my homiesthx for ur listeningwish u guys a happy new year!知道beat 自改改
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Wishes Everybody Happy New Year!什么意思_百度知道
Wishes Everybody Happy New Year!什么意思
Wishes Everybody Happy New Year!意思
提问者采纳
祝每都新快乐
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
Wishes Everybody Happy New Year
翻译:祝愿家新快乐
ow I just feel stupid for the loop that you threw me for Can′t believe I almost flew the coop for some stupid whore You used to say all you wanted was for me to be yours All I ever wanted from you was a few booty calls If you recall I used to treat you as a groupie broad When we fucked I refused to even take my jewelry off But it threw m
祝愿所有人新年快乐
祝所有人新年快乐吧额..对吗?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 happy new year手抄报 的文章

随机推荐