等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入急求一篇英语作文关于医生该不该向病人撒谎的问题!在线等!原创加分!谢谢啦!150个字左右!_百度作业帮
急求一篇英语作文关于医生该不该向病人撒谎的问题!在线等!原创加分!谢谢啦!150个字左右!
你好,希望下文对你有帮助Do you agree or disagree that
doctor should never tell lies to the patient?As the saying goes:honesty is the best policy. Yet,I fully agree that sometimes it is better not to tell the truth, that is, there are moments when it would do more harm than good to reveal the true facts. My argument for this view goes as follows. Patient eagerly waits for the results from the doctor, and the doctor's responsible is to choose whether to tell the patient truth or not.Because the emotion of the patient is one of the decisive factors in curing his/her illness,especially in the case of cancer.Maybe the doctor can comfort his patient to let him be less worried by choosing not to tell him the truth.So in my opinion, an experienced doctor should know if he can tell his patient truth ,and he must know that his words are important and influential to his patient. For a doctor, we may understand that sometimes it is better not to tell the truth. But “sometimes” deserves emphasis here. After all, honesty is one of the fine qualities of human beings. We should treat life in an honest way.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 医生讲解甲状腺结节 的文章

随机推荐