谁有《Man Iman the mirrorr》

Man In the Mirror (Acoustic Version)-James Morrison, Man In the Mirror (Acoustic Version)MP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Man In the Mirror (Acoustic Version)
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Ooh ooh ooh aah
Gotta make a change
For once in my life
It's gonna feel real good
Gonna make a difference
Gonna make it right
As I turned up the collar on
A favorite winter coat
This wind is blowin' my mind
I see the kids in the street
With not enough to eat
Who am I to be blind
Pretending not to see their needs
A summer's disregard
A broken bottle top
And a one man's soul
They follow each other
On the wind ya' know
'Cause they got nowhere to go
That's why I want you to know
I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself and then make a change
Na na na, na na na, na na na na
I've been a victim of a selfish kinda love
It's time that I realize
There are some with no home
Not a nickel to loan
Could it be really me pretending that they're not alone
A willow deeply scarred
Somebody's broken heart
And a washed out dream
They follow the pattern of the wind ya' see
'Cause they got no place to be
That's why I'm starting with me
Take a look at yourself and make a change
Take a look at yourself and make that change
You gotta get it right, while you got the time
'Cause when you close your heart
You can't close your, your mind
That man, the man in the mirror
No message could have been any clearer
Take a look at yourself, then make that change
Na na na, na na na, na na na na
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Na na na, na na na, na na na
Oh, gonna make that change
文本歌词最后由
编辑于 04:38
你可能会喜欢的精选集
喜欢Man In the Mirror (Acoustic Version)的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
总有那么一口老痰存在的感觉好闹心==
真担心他一激动把老痰唱出来了
比MJ的版本更喜欢
虾米开始好玩了
原声吉他加烟嗓
最有味道的翻唱
喜欢这口痰
都在嘲笑他的痰
Nice ~ ^_^
啊啊啊啊……把啊唱那么好听的也是服了
直接的隐喻没有启示
(第1页, 共583条)
收藏Man In the Mirror 的人们
听Man In the Mirror 的人也听
关注虾米:《Man In The Mirror》歌谱,歌词下载查看
Man In The Mirror歌词和介绍:
Man in the mirror是Siedah Garrett为MJ写的一首歌,这也是一首关爱世界的歌曲,但它的思想与Jackson其他此类歌曲(Heal the world、We are the world、They Don't Care About Us和Black Or White)不同。这首歌呼唤的是,人人都要有自省的精神。这样才能人人互相帮助,世界才能更美好。Jackson曾经亲口解释说:&这首歌想说的是要改变世界,先要改变自己。&Man in the Mirror 镜中人I'm Gonna Make A Change,在我的生命中,For Once In My Life我将作一次改变It's Gonna Feel Real Good,多么美好的感觉,Gonna Make A Difference我想带来变化Gonna Make It Right . . .我要把它作好As I, Turn Up The Collar On My当我竖起我Favourite Winter Coat最喜爱的冬衣的领子时This Wind Is Blowin' My Mind这种想法萌发出来I See The Kids In The Street,我看到了那些在大街上,With Not Enough To Eat饿着肚子的孩子们Who Am I to Be Blind?我是谁,是瞎子吗?Pretending Not To See装作没有看见Their Needs他们的需要吗?A Summer's Disregard,一整个盛夏的漠视A Broken Bottle Top一个破碎的瓶塞And A One Man's Soul和一个人的灵魂They Follow Each Other On正如你所见The Wind Ya' Know他们在风雨中相互扶持'Cause They Got Nowhere To Go因为他们无处可去That's Why I Want You To Know那正是我想让你知道的I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror我要从镜中之人开始作起I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways我要求他改变他所走的路And No Message Could Have没有比这Been Any Clearer更清楚的信息了If You Wanna Make The World如果你想要改善A Better Place这个世界,(If You Wanna Make The(如果你想去改善World A Better Place)这个世界)Take A Look At Yourself, And那么,先审视自己,Then Make A Change然后作出改变(Take A Look At Yourself, And(审视你自己,然后Then Make A Change)作出改变)(Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Na Na, Na Nah)(呐呐呐,呐呐呐,呐呐,呐呐)I've Been A Victim Of A Selfish我曾是一种自私的Kind Of Love爱的牺牲品It's TimeThat I Realize是时候让我了解这一切了That There Are Some With No有的人无家可归,Home, Not A Nickel To Loan无钱还债Could It Be Really Me,这是我吗?Pretending That They're Not Alone?装作什么也没看见?A Willow Deeply Scarred,一株柳树上的疤痕Somebody's Broken Heart一颗破碎的心And A Washed-Out Dream一个逝去的梦想(Washed-Out Dream)(逝去的梦想)They Follow The Pattern Of正如你所见The Wind, Ya' See他们在风雨中彼此扶持Cause They Got No Place To Be因为他们无处可去That's Why I'm Starting With Me这就是为什么我要从自己做起(Starting With Me!)(从我做起!)I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror我要从镜中之人开始作起(Ooh!)(噢!)I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways我要求他改变他所走的路(Ooh!)(噢!)And No Message Could Have没有比这Been Any Clearer更清楚的信息了If You Wanna Make The World你若想让A Better Place世界更美好,(If You Wanna Make The(你若你想让World A Better Place)世界更美好)Take A Look At Yourself And先审视你自己Then Make A Change然后作出改变(Take A Look At Yourself And(审视自己Then Make A Change)然后作出改变)I'm Starting With The Man In我从The Mirror镜中之人做起(Ooh!)(噢!)I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways要求他改变他所走的路(Change His Ways-Ooh!)(改变他的路-噢!)And No Message Could Have没有比这Been Any Clearer更清楚的信息了If You Wanna Make The World如果你想让世界A Better Place更美好,(If You Wanna Make The(如果你憧憬World A Better Place)一个美好的世界)Take A Look At Yourself And先审视你自己Then Make That . . .然后作出&&(Take A Look At Yourself And(审视自己Then Make That . . .)作出&&)Change!改变!I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror我从镜中之人开始(Man In The Mirror-Oh Yeah!)(镜中之人-是他!)I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways我要他改变他脚下的路(Better Change!)(最好去改善!)No Message Could Have没有比这Been Any Clearer更明了的信息了(If You Wanna Make The(如果你想令World A Better Place)世界更美好)(Take A Look At Yourself And(审视你自己,Then Make The Change)然后去改变)(You Gotta Get It Right, While(在你还有时间的时候You Got The Time)去完成它)('Cause When You Close Your Heart)(因为即使你视而不见You Can't Close Your . . .Your Mind!都无法阻止自己的心灵!(Then You Close Your . . . Mind!)(即使你封闭自己的&&心灵!)That Man, That Man, That镜中之人, 那个男人,那个男人Man, That Man那个男人With That Man In The Mirror从他开始(Man In The Mirror, Oh Yeah!)(镜中之人)That Man, That Man, That Man那个人,那个人,那个男人I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways我要他改变自己的行为(Better Change!)(要改变!)You Know . . .That Man镜中之人&&你可否知道No Message Could Have没有比这Been Any Clearer更明确的信息了If You Wanna Make The World如果你想让世界A Better Place更加美好(If You Wanna Make The(如果你憧憬World A Better Place)一个美好的世界)Take A Look At Yourself And那就先审视你自己Then Make A Change然后去改善她(Take A Look At Yourself And(去审视自己Then Make A Change)然后作出改变)Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Na Na,Na Nah(Oh Yeah!)Gonna Feel Real Good Now!这将有多么美好!Yeah Yeah! Yeah Yeah!Yeah Yeah!Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Na Na,Na Nah(Ooooh . . .)Oh No, No No . . .I'm Gonna Make A Change我会作出改变It's Gonna Feel Real Good!感觉真好!Come On!来吧!(Change . . .)Just Lift Yourself激励自我!You Know你知道You've Got To Stop It.你必须停止Yourself!你自己(Yeah!-Make That Change!)I've Got To Make That Change,改变自己Today!就在今天!Hoo!(Man In The Mirror)You Got To你必须You Got To Not Let Yourself . . .必须让自己&&Brother . . .我的同胞&&Hoo!(Yeah!-Make That Change!)You Know-I've Got To Get看到了吗-我已让那个人That Man, That Man . . .那个人,那个人&&(Man In The Mirror)(镜中之人)You've Got To你必须You've Got To Move! Come On! Come On!你必须行动起来 来吧!一起来!You Got To . . .你必须&&Stand Up! Stand Up!站起来!站起来!Stand Up!行动起来!(Yeah-Make That Change)(-作出改变)Stand Up And Lift行动起来,提升到崭新高度,Yourself, Now!就在此刻!(Man In The Mirror)(镜中之人)Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!吼!吼!吼!Aaow!嗷!(Yeah-Make That Change)(作出改善)Gonna Make That Change . . .去改变&&Come On!行动起来!(Man In The Mirror)(镜中之人)You Know It!你很明确!You Know It!你知道怎么做!You Know It!你很明确!You Know . . .你知道&&(Change . . .)(改变)Make That Change.作出改变。
相关说明关于《Man In The Mirror》
该歌谱/曲谱/乐谱/简谱/五线谱/歌词/mp3/mv/伴奏/视频/mtv/英文版 为网上收集,若无意中侵犯了您的版权,请与我们联系.
新芭音乐乐谱所有资源均是网上搜集或私下交流学习之用,任何涉及商业盈利目的均不得使用,否则产生的一切后果将由您自己承担.
下载《Man In The Mirror》 相关格式:jpg/gif/txt/PDF/midi/ove/gtp/word/Enc

我要回帖

更多关于 in the mirror 的文章

随机推荐