大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'英语短文60词带翻译_百度知道
英语短文60词带翻译
带翻译两篇60词以内 8篇暑假的作文要厦门的哦
因为我有一个快乐的家庭.他非常喜欢打篮球, there is more sea than land。她喜欢洗她的脸. His favourite game is playing with balls.你说对了。并且她不喜欢和人玩, but also helps me know many truths of life,我们都在家看电视和听音乐. they are very lovely.我妈妈总是勤劳的干活!The Sea
What do you know about the sea. We can swim and visit a lot of beautiful places。 海看起来美丽在一个美好的晴天. You can do a lot of things with a computer.So I say, you’re right,因为它可能使人愉快和有一个早晨好。 某人也许说,我经常去图书馆和弹钢琴. 我爱我家. She often jumps onto my knees. From then on。 我们能看海滩. Smiling is like sunshine because it can make people happy and have a good day,微笑是象花, I often go to the library and play the piano, and then you will feel happy.We don’t need to leave home to borrow books from a library or to do shopping in a supermarket。黄色的小猫很调皮. I like to give her a bath.
Computers help us live a more convenient life! My mother is very kind and nice, you can use a computer to write articles, My father go to play basketball. 我有两只小猫? Yes, “但是我不感到愉快”, we watch TV and listen to music at home. It not only makes me stronger and stronger, trees and the sea,您能微笑。 我知道摔倒是正常的? 某些人知道关于它.我爱我的父母. they are very beautiful,比土地有更多海,就是非常好. 微笑
我认为微笑是一样重要的象阳光. It will give you happiness,您能使用计算机写文章. But the most important use of a computer is to join the Internet, ropes and stones,您然后将感觉愉快. Do you know Hainan Island,她今年37岁,我爱好滑冰! On Saturday and Sunday。
微笑可能让您有更多朋友, “But I don’t feel happy? Is she a teacher, you are very good, “请微笑, “Please smile as you do when you are happy or play with your friends happily? 那非常好.计算机
计算机改变我们的生活.因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心。 噢. 我的爸爸是一名英语教师!我的妈妈是一个很亲切,戏剧比赛和完成办公室工作。I have got two baby catsSkating
Mom bought me a pair of skating shoes at my fifth birthday, and if only you can get on your feet again and keep on moving,并且, but others don’t. You will really be happy again,手表录影CDs。 我们可以游泳和参观很多美好的地方。他最喜欢的游戏是玩球,而且帮助我知道生活许多真谛? It’s really very nice. One is yellow.我的妈妈是赶什么呢、树和海. If you aren’t happy。 但对计算机的最重要的用途是加入Internet。 在世界上。 例如. I love my family。 微笑是象阳光。 您真正地再将是愉快的”, because I have a happy family? Some people know about it。一只是黄色的。
计算机帮助我们居住更加方便的生活、绳子和石头!滑冰
妈妈买了我一双冰鞋鞋子在我的第五个生日.” Then I would say,您,当您愉快地是愉快或戏剧与您的朋友. What’s my mother job. We can see beaches. She likes to wash her face, the sea is very big。他们非常可爱. My mother is always laborious work,如果只有你能摔倒后再站起来。 您能做很多事用计算机. He likes to play with people。 然后我会说, watch video CDs. Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together. And she doesn′t like to play with people。 它将给您幸福。如此我说. In the world,但其他不. We are very good friends, smiling is like a flower!Oh。 从那时起. Such as。我们是非常好的朋友, you can smile。Smiling
I think smiling is as important as sunshine! 我的家庭 我爱我的家庭. My father is an English teacher. the yellow cat is very naughty. He is thirty-eight?她是一名教师吗。 您是否知道海南岛。我喜欢给她洗澡。 它不仅使我越来越加强. Sometimes。他经常到处跑, my baby cats bring me much happiness. The sea looks beautiful on a fine sunny day。
Computers are changing our life、友善的人。他们非常漂亮.我爸爸去打篮球, she is thirty-seven. Someone may say。 My family I love my family. 海
你对海知道些什么, play games and do office work。而白色的小猫非常温和。 如果您不是愉快的. He often runs here and there. But the white cat is very gentle,海是非常大的.有时侯.我们不需要离开家去从图书馆借用书或在超级市场做购物,他的名字叫Jacky?是的,我的小猫为我带来了很多愉快.”
Smiling can let you have more friends. 在星期六和星期天里. His name is Jacky. the other is white。另一只是白色的. I love my parents。她经常跳上我的膝盖. I know that it is normal to fall. He likes playing basketball.他今年38岁, I developed the hobby of skating。我爱他们
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语短文的相关知识
其他2条回答
.......这样不行哦~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语小短文 带翻译的课前英语演讲不要太难要带翻译_百度作业帮
英语小短文 带翻译的课前英语演讲不要太难要带翻译
英语小短文 带翻译的课前英语演讲不要太难要带翻译
血刺█好好uR5
SmilingI think smiling is as important as sunshine.Smiling is like sunshine because it can make people happy and have a good day.If you aren’t happy,you can smile,and then you will feel happy.Someone may say,“But I don’t feel happy.” Then I would say,“Please smile as you do when you are happy or play with your friends happily.You will really be happy again.”Smiling can let you have more friends.So I say,smiling is like a flower.It will give you happiness.微笑我认为微笑是一样重要的象阳光.微笑是象阳光,因为它可能使人愉快和有一个早晨好.如果您不是愉快的,您能微笑,您然后将感觉愉快.某人也许说,“但是我不感到愉快”.然后我会说,“请微笑,您,当您愉快地是愉快或戏剧与您的朋友.您真正地再将是愉快的”.微笑可能让您有更多朋友.如此我说,微笑是象花.它将给您幸福.
微笑我认为微笑就像阳光那么重要.微笑像阳光,因为它能使人们快乐并且整天都快乐.如果你不高兴,你就微笑,你就会感到快乐.有些人也许会说,"但是我没有感到快乐."然我会说,"请微笑,就像你自己是快乐的或像你快乐地与朋友们玩.你会真正再次快乐."微笑能让你拥有更多的朋友.因此我说,微笑像花.它会给你快乐....
English in the World  Some people say that the English language no longer belongs to the English,  and it belongs to the world. It is estimated that the number of people who use  English exceeds 750 m...
扫描下载二维码一篇写购物时的短文对话英语带翻译机_百度作业帮
一篇写购物时的短文对话英语带翻译机
一篇写购物时的短文对话英语带翻译机
天堂降临澄睖儶
DIALOGED:Excuse me. I'm looking for some cereals. Could you tell me where they're shelved?对不起,我像找一些谷类食品,可否告诉我它们放在哪个架子?A:Sure, go down to the end for this aisle, turn left and the cereal...
扫描下载二维码英语短文两篇翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语短文两篇翻译
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 英语小短文200字 的文章