你可以在商店里买到很多狗食品
food made for dogs 为狗制造的食品
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'谁会下面的英语题目,我给他采纳!真的!_百度知道
谁会下面的英语题目,我给他采纳!真的!
com/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=/zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=2cd7ca0ca1/bcffcaa73cc50bf014a90f703eaf3;
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
ol>C你喜欢这个礼物吗。worry是Do动词,否定用don&#39,worried就可以看作是形容词A你多久打扫一次房间?这里考的是be happy with somethingB不要急,Johnny没事;t,当worry变成过去分词形式worried前面加be动词变成be worried表示处于焦急的状态?how often问的是频率
C & be happy with & &对……满意B & Don't worry & & 别担心A & how often 问的是频率,once a week 一周一次
C&& 2. B&& 3. A奉贤百联英语刘老师为你加油!
第一题A或者C,不确定,第二题B,第三题A
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁拜托各位英语高手帮我解决一下这几道题目,谢谢!
Doing exercise is the key to good health.根据汉语意思完成下列句子.你的交流方式不太恰当!2!)I.As a matter of fact.3?2。
— — — —is not very proper今天就要答案.A Well-dressed lady came into the office just now,I&#39.II.你叔叔是干什么的。题目中的横线就是要填单词的空格.(改为感叹句)
— — — —the beautiful girl gave Simon:1,I&#39.2;m interested in travelling(改为同义句)
— —.The beautiful girl gave simon a big smile.按照要求完成下列句子.Debbie makes a good impression on the customers,麻烦一下大家,回答好的追加10分。(一定要正确:1:1.用英语解释下列句子.III.4;m interested in travelling.I would like to take a bus better than take a taxi?
— —your uncle —
Your way in communication is not very proper.Debbie makes a good impression on the customers.III.I would like to take a bus better than take a taxi.Am interested in travelling(改为同义句)
In fact.(改为感叹句)
what a big smile the beautiful girl gave Sm interested in travelling.Doing exercise is the key to good health.A fashionable lady just came into the office.3.A Well-dressed lady came into the office just now!2.I prefer taking a bus to taking a taxi,I&#39按照要求完成下列句子.Exercising is healthy to us:1.用英语解释下列句子?2.你叔叔是干什么的.4.Hope it can help you.Debbie makes the customers feel satisfied.根据汉语意思完成下列句子.你的交流方式不太恰当.2:1?
What does your uncle do.The beautiful girl gave simon a big smile拜托各位英语高手帮我解决一下这几道题目,谢谢!按照要求完成下列句子:1.The beautiful girl gave simon a big smile.(改为感叹句)
what a big smile the beautiful girl gave Simon!2.As a matter of fact,I&#39
.the way you communication1.a beautiful lady went into the office3.what is
doing2.debbie do well in selling2.in fact1.how a big smile2.i think take a taxi is better than a bus4I1, what a big smile (感叹的对象是名词,用what更合适)2, in factII.1, what does do?2. The way you communicateIII.1. Debbie is kind to custormers.2. A lady who deresses 3. I prefer to take a bus than taxi.4. Doing exercise is very important for health.II.根据汉语意思完成下列句子:1.你叔叔是干什么的?
— —your uncle —?这个应该是whai's
谢谢,这么多回答中,你的算最佳答案!!!但里完美还差一点点,不过还是给你加10分!
你可能也喜欢这些

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语作文题目 的文章

随机推荐