树树 sheisatreevip()(health)girl

1.She isa _____ girl with two big eyes.A.six-years-old B.six-year-old C.six years old D.six year old2.Adirect order like “Daisy,pass me the book’’ sounds rude.We’d better say “_______”A.Daisy ,could you please pass me thebook?B.Daisy ,I w_百度作业帮
1.She isa _____ girl with two big eyes.A.six-years-old B.six-year-old C.six years old D.six year old2.Adirect order like “Daisy,pass me the book’’ sounds rude.We’d better say “_______”A.Daisy ,could you please pass me thebook?B.Daisy ,I w
1.She isa _____ girl with two big eyes.A.six-years-old B.six-year-old C.six years old D.six year old2.Adirect order like “Daisy,pass me the book’’ sounds rude.We’d better say “_______”A.Daisy ,could you please pass me thebook?B.Daisy ,I wonder if can you pass me thebook.C.Daisy ,give me the book!D.Daisy ,I wonder you can pass me thebook.3.Manypeople do not realize the importance of health _____ they have fallen ill.A.until B.while C.when D.after 4.--Whatdo you often do _____ classes to relax yourselves?--We often do eye exercises ,listen to musicor do some running around the school.A.in B.among C.between D.through5.--Doyou often get online?-- Yes ,I _______ lots of time on it.It'sa good way to kill time.A.cost B.spend C.take D.use6._____children there are in a family ,_____ their life will be.A.T the better B.T the better C.F richer D.Mpoorer7.–Excuseme .Could you please tell me _____ my car?-- Sure .Park it right here.I’llhelp youA.how to stop B.where to park C.where to stop D.when to park8.Her son_____ Coke,but now he_____ milk.A. is used to drinkingB. drinksC. used to drinkD. is drinking9.If youcan not find the place,I will show you _______.A.what it is B.what it was C.Where it is D.Where it was10.If you_______ your name on the paper,you can get a magazine.A.cut down B.look down C.turn down D.write down
大大熇畃歀
BBACBABACD
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 she is girl 的文章

随机推荐