care fromapplecare是什么意思思?

I will take care of you from my heart.请问这话的具体意思是什么?_百度作业帮
I will take care of you from my heart.请问这话的具体意思是什么?
I will take care of you from my heart.请问这话的具体意思是什么?
十號風球000173
我会用心来照顾你的
我将用心照顾你
我会从心底里照顾你
我会尽心尽力地照顾你。希望对你有帮助!
扫描下载二维码health-care-providers是什么意思_百度作业帮
health-care-providers是什么意思
health-care-providers是什么意思
GooGooT1329
health-care-providers的意思卫生保健提供者例句:双语英语1.Successfully controlling metabolic syndrome takes a long-term effort and teamwork with your health care providers. 成功地控制代谢综合征需要长期的努力和您的健康保健提供者团队精神.2.He says health care providers generally dismiss sleep complaints from older adults as a normal part of aging. 他说,医疗保健人员通常对老年人的睡眠抱怨当作衰老的正常部分不予理睬.3.Fda alerts health care providers to risk of suicidal thoughts and behavior with antiepileptic medications fda警告卫生保健单位抗癫痫药物增加自杀念头或行为风险4.But in an editorial accompanying ehrenthal's paper, signore also suggests that the high rate of early-term induction may reflect lifestyle choices: health care providers 'and new parents' desire to control the timing of delivery. 但是,在尔恩陶的论文补充部分中,希尼奥瑞也建议说:“高比率的‘早期’引产可能反映出生活方式的选择:卫生保健供应商和新父母的希望去控制生产时间.”5.Health care providers who know that their patients are experiencing high levels of stress at work can monitor them closely for signs of coronary heart disease as well. " “如果医疗机构知道他们的病人承受着很大的工作压力,他们可以仔细监测病人是否有冠心病症状.”
扫描下载二维码care是什么意思_百度知道
care是什么意思
n.1. 看护;保护[U]Is he in the doctor's care?他有医生治疗护理吗?2. 照料;管理;关怀[U]The baby needs a lot of care.这婴孩需要精心照料。3. 忧虑,烦恼;心事[C][U]He is now free from all care.他如今无忧无虑。4. 用心;努力[U]Caroline began to devote more care to her work.凯洛琳开始更加努力地工作了。5. 小心,谨慎[U]F handle with care!易碎品,小心轻放!6. 所关心之事[C]The dog was the old man's major care.这条狗是这位老人最操心的事。vi.[W]1. 关心;担心;在乎,介意[(+about/for)]Do you care if I go?如果我去的话,你不介意吧?2. 关怀,照顾[(+for)]3. 喜欢,愿意,想要[(+for)]I don't care for coffee.我不喜欢喝咖啡。vt.[W]1. 对...介意,对...计较[+wh-]I don't care what they say.我不在乎他们说什么。2. 喜欢,愿意,想要[+to-v]I don't care to go out.我不想出去
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
第三人称单数; 担心.关心.照顾; n:caring过去式:cares过去分词; 喜爱; 照顾:cared现在进行时; 小心; 忧虑care[英][keə(r)][美][ker]v
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2369049',
container: s,
size: '960,48',
display: 'inlay-fix'
be_free_from_worry
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!pastoral care 是什么意思?_百度知道
pastoral care 是什么意思?
楼上朋友要多去了解下哦pastoral care是英文学校的科目之一偏重于生活的一种辅导课
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Pastoral care is the ministry of care and counseling provided by pastors, chaplains and other religious leaders to members of their church, join congregation or persons within a faith-based institution. This can range anywhere from home visitation to formal counseling provided by pastors who are licensed to offer counseling services. This is also frequently referred to as spiritual care.
'Pastoral care' is also a term applied where people offer help and caring to others in their church or wider community. Pastoral care in this sense can be applied to listening, supporting, encouraging and befriending.
Pastoral care can also be a term generally ap...
就是教你怎么养牛的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 care是什么意思啊 的文章

随机推荐