如何在寒假趣事作文500字中保证安全的英语作文和译文

四篇关于寒假周记的英语作文,带翻译
四篇关于寒假周记的英语作文,带翻译
不区分大小写匿名
1:It was the first day of our winter holiday这是寒假的第一天. All of us were very happy我们都很开心. Why为什么呢? Because we have one months to do things we love to do因为我们有一个月的时间作自己喜欢的事情. We are free我们很自由. Although we have some homework尽管我们有作业. But we can finish them in several days但是我们能用很短的时间完成它. And the rest time we can make good use of剩下的时间我们就可以好好利用了. My god我的天哪! We have been very tired after hard studying我们做完作业以后累极了. In winter holidays在寒假中, I want to have full sleep and eat good food in order to replenish myself我希望我能有足够的睡眠还有很多美食. Last but not the least最近, I will have a good rest我可以很好的休息了.It was the second day of our winter holiday这是寒假的第二天. I felt good我感觉很好. I felt I’m free我感觉很自在. I had a lot of time to do things I like我有很多时间去作我喜欢的事情. My parents are in Beijing我的父母在北京. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely所以我很孤单但是我不感觉寂寞. But I didn’t do something special但是我没有什么特殊的事情做. I stayed at home and watched TV我待在家里看电视. Oh哦! I wrote an English daily composition我写了一篇英语作文. It was my homework那是我的作业. Today今天, I have slept for 14 hours我睡了14个小时. I thought I was very tired我仍然觉得很疲惫. It was time for dinner现在该吃晚饭了. I must go我必须去! I am very hungry我很饿. 3:It was the third day of our winter holiday这是寒假的第三天. Today今天, there are many business in my mother’s company我妈妈的公司有很多事情要办. So my mother told me to help my uncle who is the manager of my mother’s company所以妈妈和我说让我帮叔叔和她的公司. I sat in my mother’s office and help her answer the telephone我坐在妈妈的办公室里帮她接电话. While I was free我听轻松的(或者自由、舒适), I was writing my homework我就做我的作业. Although I also have a lot of time to do my homework尽管我有很长的时间去做作业, I still do it我仍然现在做了. Because in my mother’s office因为我在妈妈的办公室里, I had nothing to do我没事可作. If I did nothing如果我什么都不做, I was wasting my time and my life就是在消耗我的时间我的生命. I can’t do the foolish thing我不能做这些事情. We should take good use of our time我应该好好利用这段时间. 4:It is a special day today今天是个特殊的日子. My mother sent one hundred basket of red bayberries妈妈在市场买了一百多个红红的杨梅. I like to eat red bayberries我很喜欢吃红色的杨梅. It tastes nice味道尝起来很不错. When they arrived in Shanghai到他们到了上海, they were still fresh他们仍然很新鲜. But most of them would be sent to my mother’s business friends但是大多数要给我妈妈商业上的朋友送去. I chose the best basket of red bayberries to eat我收好红杨梅不吃了. I put the rest in my refrigerator我放进了我的冰箱. Red bayberry is my hometown’s special product红杨梅是我家乡的特产. It is well-known in china在中国很知名. Many people like to eat it很多人都非常爱吃它.5:Today今天, I still went to my mother’s office我仍然去了我妈妈的办公室. My mother was very busy我妈妈很忙, so was my father所以我的爸爸. They always live in Beijing他们都住在北京. They must get up early他们必须要其很早. Because they will manage the factory因为他们要从弄工厂. So I know they are very laborious所以我知道他们很勤劳. So Ishould save my money所以我应该省着花钱. Also I should help them我也应该帮助他们. Although I can’t do something useful尽管我作不了什么有用的事情, but I think I should share the work with them我想我应该做一份自己能做的工作. I am one of my family member我是独生子女. In the future在将来, I will take a job and work我将要有工作. It’ time for me to begin to learn how to work现在就是我学习如何去工作的时间了.
寒假快结束了……大家都忙活了……哈哈哈……祝你好运
There are many ways of traveling such as by plane, by train, by ship, by bus.And people can choose any of ways of traveling if they like.To me, the best way of traveling on a summer vacation is to go on foot.&My preference depends on the purpose of the travel. On a summer vacation I travel to refresh myself and to see the countryside. When I use my feet and walk on a grass covered path along a river or among the hills I feel detached from the noise of the city and closer to the nature. And when I travel on foot I get more freedom. I can plan my own schedule. I can choose my own route. I can stop where I like. And I can see things and people that I might miss if I travel on a train or on a bus.&When faster and more convenient ways for travel are becoming available, I still favor using my own feet. I get much pleasure from it. People travel by plane, by train, by ship, by bus. To me, the best way of traveling on a summer vacation is to go on foot.It is exciting to visit different places. As you travel, you will see beautiful sceneries typical of the region. Besides, you can meet and make friends with people of different colors and races. Finally, you can get to know the customs and living habits of the local people. Today people are so fond of travelling that tourism has become one of the faster growing industries in most countries.
The main reason why people travel is, perhaps, for pleasure. For example, having worked hard throughout the weekdays, people will find a widened trip to the nearby mountains or beaches a real relaxation. For another example, spending an annual holiday travelling abroad is an especially satisfying experience for those who do not have much of an opportunity to be away from their homelands. When people return from their travel, they will generally feel fresh and energetic, ready to work harder.
这是令人兴奋的访问不同的地方。当你旅行时,您会看到该地区典型的美丽景色。此外,你能满足,并与不同颜色和种族的人交朋友。最后,您可以了解海关和当地人民的生活习惯。今天,人们是如此的喜欢旅游,旅游业已成为快速增长在大多数国家的产业之一。
主要的原因是旅游的人,也许是为了消遣。举例来说,经过了整个平日努力,人们会找到扩大前往附近山区或沙滩一个真正的放松。再比如,每年的开支出外旅游度假,是那些特别令人满意的经历谁没有一个很大的机会从自己的家园了。当人们从他们的旅行回来,他们会普遍感到新鲜和活力,随时准备努力工作。In my vacation. My mother said to me :“Open your eyes!And look out of the window. What a fine day! Let’s go to park.” So my mother, my classmate and I went to the park. We took some foods in my schoolbag.On the way to the park. I saw the blue sky with snow-white clouds. I saw pear trees and some apple trees and so on. Below the trees, there are several kinds of flowers. It’s colorful, blue, red, yellow, pink, purple, orange and white. I saw some balloons and butterflies in the sky. I ate popcorn, cornflakes, banana and lollipop. They were wonderful. .
In the afternoon, we went to the zoo. I visited the birds, mice, cats, dogs, budgies, hamsters, rabbits and so on.
在寒假我妈妈跟我说:“快睁开眼睛看啊,多好的天气!我们去公园吧。”于是我跟妈妈以及我的同班同学们一起去了公园。我书包里带了一些吃的东西。
在去公园的路上,我看着蓝天白云。一路上梨树苹果树到处都是。在树下有各式各样五颜六色的花(Joozone Note:各种颜色,作者做了例举,作文地带认为这点有点多余,不予翻译出来了)。我还看到一些气球以及蝴蝶飘在空中。我们吃了些爆米花,香蕉及棒棒糖。特别好吃!
下午,我们去了公园。我看到了鸟,老鼠,猫,狗,鹦鹉,仓鼠及兔子等等。
The Lunar New Year
The Lunar New Year is a great occasion to the Chinese people. It lasts about the first four days of the year, during which people do not work except for the workers on duty. Students do not go to school, and shops are closed.
Several days before the new year, people begin to prepare. Farmers kill pigs, sheep, cocks and hens. City dwellers buy meat fish and vegetables. Houses are cleaned; couplets
are posted on the doors. Colourful lanterns are hung at the gate.
On the eve of the new year, each family has its members gatherd together and eats a family reunion dinner. After the meal they watch TV until the clock strickes twelve. Then every family sets off long strings of small firecrackers and other fire works to welcome the new year. On the first day of the new year, almost everyone is dressed in his or her best. When
people meet on the way, they say to each other “Happy New Year”。 Friends and relatives pay new year calls and gives presents to each other. Children indulge themselves in games.
阴历新年对中国人来说是个很重要的节日。它大约要持续4天,在这期间,除了值班人员外,人们都放假。工人不上工,学生上不学,商店关门。
新年前几天人们就开始准备。农民们宰杀猪、鸡、羊。城市居民买肉、鱼、蔬菜。人们打扫房子,贴对联,挂彩灯。
新年除夕,各家各户围坐在一起吃团圆饭。饭后,人们看电视,到了午夜12点,在这辞旧迎新的时刻,人们燃放各种烟花炮竹来庆祝。新年第一天,即正月初一,所有的人都穿着最漂亮的衣服,路上相遇,互相道“新年好”,亲戚朋友拜年互赠礼物,孩子们尽情地玩耍。
&My mother told me that I have to do some home work at home. I did two hours of home work and getting tired. I went to bed to take a nap. When I woke up, it was in the evening. My father and I watched television to-gether for an hour. Then I went to bed. 我的母亲告诉我,我必须做一些家庭在家里工作。我做了两个小时的家庭作业,累了。我去床上睡午觉。当我醒来时,它是在晚上。我的父亲和我一起看电视一个小时。然后我就上床睡觉了。
&I woke up early this morning. I went out to play with my neighbor. We watched cartoon at his home. After I went home about 4 O'clock in the afternoon, I helped my mother to do some house work. She is very happy so I am happy too. 今天早上我起的很早。我和我的邻居出去玩了。我们在家中看动画。我回家后大约4点钟在下午,我帮助我的妈妈做一些家务。她很开心,所以我高兴。
&MY DAILY LIFE 我的日常生活 Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country. I get up at six o’clock every day. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to review my lessons. I go to school at seven o’clock. After school is over, I return home. We usually have supper at seven o’clock. Then I begin to do my homework. I want to finish it before I go to bed. 虽然我的日常生活十分单调,但我却竭力设法去适应它。为什么?因为我打算做一个好学生,希望将来为国家服务。 我每天六点起床、洗脸刷牙后,就开始复习功课,七点钟我就去上学。 放学后,我就回家了。我们通常在七点钟吃晚餐,之后我就开始做家庭作业,希望在睡觉前把它做完。
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号高一英语作文带翻译:食品安全问题
无忧考网为您整理了“高一英语作文带翻译:食品安全问题”,更多英文写作翻译相关信息请访问无忧考网。
In recent years, China’s food industry occurs security issus frequently, which makes people worried and lose confidence. Food safety, related to the people’s health, safety and healthy development of economy, is the major issue of national stability and social development. Since the Sanlu Incident occurred in 2008, the entire society increasingly concerned about food safety issue. It was in this context that the food safety issue was referred to an unprecedented level.There are the following main issues in food security: using poor quality raw materials in the food manufacturing process, adding toxic substances, excessive use of food additives, abusing of chemical additives and so on. There are many reasons to cause this problem, and regulators, producers and even consumers share responsibilities. The entire society should try effort to avoid food safety issues.近年来,中国食品工业经常发生安全问题,这让人担心,失去信心。食品安全,关系到人民的健康,安全和经济的健康发展,是国家稳定和社会发展的重大问题。自三鹿事件发生在2008,全社会日益关注食品安全问题。正是在这样的背景下,食品安全问题被提到了一个前所未有的水平。食品安全主要存在以下问题:食品生产过程中使用质量不好的原材料,加入有毒物质,食品添加剂过度使用,滥用化学添加剂等。造成这一问题的原因有很多,监管机构、生产者甚至消费者都有责任分享。全社会应该努力避免食品安全问题。求七年级下册英语作文以及翻译,最好是原创, 这是假期作业,写假期生活 发生的事3篇
这个可以作为假期开始时的计划:The summer vacation is coming.I will do my homework first so I am going to do my homework every morning.In the afternoon,I will play basketball and table tennis with my friends.In the evening I will read English and listen to English program.Sometimes I will go and visit my grandparents and help them do some housework.I am going to take a piano class.My parents and I will go to Hainan for about a week.I believe I will have a busy and interesting summer vacation.暑假即将到来.我将尽我的功课,所以我首先要每天早上做功课.下午,我将我的朋友们一起玩篮球和乒乓球.在晚上,我会读英语,听英语课程.有时我会去访问我的祖父母和帮助他们做一些家务.我要带一个钢琴班.我的父母和我将前往海南为一个星期左右.我相信我将有一个忙碌而有趣的暑假.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
什么题目撒。没有命题,最好以假期生活 为主题Hello everyone,today i want to tell you sometheng about my summer holidays .
yestoday,my mother asked me to do some housework ,but i ca do nothing .however ,my mother said she c...
Hello everyone,today i want to tell you sometheng about my summer holidays .
yestoday,my mother asked me to do some housework ,but i ca do nothing .however ,my mother said she could help me .so ,i have no idea ,i had to do it .my mother taught me make fried rice .first,we added some oil into the pan ,when smoke gone ,i added some eggs into the oil.then i
went to work with a shovel .last ,i added some rice into the pan .just a few minutes ,it was ok.
when i ate my achievements
,i felt very happy.大家好,今天我想给大家讲讲我暑假发生的一些事。
昨天,我的妈妈叫我做一些家务。但是我什么都不会,然而我妈妈说她可以帮助我。没有办法,我只能照做。我妈妈教我做蛋炒饭。首先,我们家一些油到锅里,等到油冒出了一些烟,我把鸡蛋加进去,然后翻炒。然后,我加了一些米饭进去。一会儿以后,蛋炒饭就好了。
当我吃着自己的劳动成果,我感觉非常开心。
这样差不多了吧,虽然不太详细,但是对付作业应该够了。
ivftftvgtgtg
My summer holidayMy summer holiday is coming to the end .I have spent a happy summer holiday . During the holiday ,we went to Dalian for a visit ,there I saw the beautiful sea , it was really ama...
去百度查。或写一些简单的事情。
扫描下载二维码哪里有“我的假期”英语作文(要有翻译)?
My holiday Summer holiday is coming .I want to go to Beijing .I go to Beijing with my father ,my mother and my brother .We want to go there by plane because it takes less time .We can see many things in it .First we can visit the Great Wall ,it is very famous for the world ,so I like it very much .Second we can go to the zoo because I like to see animals .There are many foreigners in this city ,too .I want to talk with them in English .I want to learn English from them .I think we can have a good time then .I hope it is coming soon .暑假来了,我想要去北京.我和我的爸爸妈妈和哥哥一起去北京.我们想要坐飞机去因为可以节省时间.我们可以在上面看到很多东西.首先我们能去长城参观,长城在世界上都很有名.然后,我们能去动物园游玩我喜欢动物.城里有很多外国人,我想要和他们用英语交谈.我想向他们学习英语.我想我们那时候应该能玩得愉快.我希望暑假快点到来.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码你现在的位置 : &
假期生活英语作文带翻译
  【导语】:转眼快要开学了,大家都在假期中玩的愉快吗,英语网小编整理了关于假期生活英语作文带翻译以供各位同学参考和阅读,希望大家在玩儿的时候一样将学习进行到底!
  假期生活英语作文带翻译: This summer
  My holidays This summer, I was very happy. Although I didn't go out to travel. But my friends and me to a nursing home to help old people.In a nursing home, we introduce myself after, began to work for the old people. First of all, we first points groups. Some go to sweeping the floor, others to help old people back on, some with old people, and my sorrows and other friends to help the old man sun wash the quilt.We started, we use the washing powder on the old people on the quilt, rub with the brush and rub, very tired. I understand the mother's hard work. Then, we will bask in the quilt.We stayed for a nursing home in the afternoon, and the old man say good-bye, I have decided to help your parents do some housework more in the future.
  我的假期生活这个暑假,我非常开心.虽然我没有出去旅游。但是我和朋友们到养老院去帮助老人们。到了养老院,我们自我介绍了后,就开始为老人们做事了。首先,我们先分了组。有的去扫地,有的去帮老人们捶背,有的陪老人们解闷,而我和其他的朋友帮老人晒洗被子。我们开始了,我们用洗衣粉洒在老人们的被子上,用刷子搓了又搓,很累。我体会到了妈妈的辛苦。接着,我们就晒被子了。我们在养老院待了一个下午,和老人道别后,我决定以后多帮父母做家务。
  假期生活英语作文带翻译:Happily today
  I live very happily today! In the morning, it is very fine! Then I climb the mountain with family, the air on the mountain is very fresh, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seem extremely beautiful. Coming back home in the evening, family and I sat and watched TV together, we are returning and eating the fruit while chatting, the whole family is happy and harmonious!
  今天我过得非常开心!早上,天气非常好!于是我和家人一起去登山,山上的空气非常清新,山上的花草树木都显得格外美丽。晚上回到家,我与家人坐在一起看电视,我们还一边聊天一边吃着水果,全家其乐融融!
  假期生活英语作文带翻译:My winter holiday
  My winter holiday was very interesting.As that day i got back to my native hometown,cousins and cousines took me to ski.My skiing skill isn't good,got down for 15 times,they laughed at me behind,i can't help smiling, too.The day of Spring Festival was the most happiness day,we had meal for the first,a table of delicious food,that made me so glad.Then we played the fireworks.The childrens waving the lightening ticket while watching the adults playing the fireworks.That was so beautiful!Like the stars rainning down the world.At the end,it was time to get the red bag.we were very exciting,and satisfied.Sometimes,we also went shopping and bought something we like. Winter holiday life was really wonderful!
  我的寒假生活非常有趣.刚回老家那天,哥哥姐姐弟弟妹妹就拉着我去溜冰场溜冰.我技术不好,摔了15个跟头,他们都在那边笑我,我也情不自禁的笑了.大年三十那天最开心.先是吃团圆饭,一桌子的美食,让我大饱口服.然后就是放烟花.我们几个小孩一边拿着荧光棒甩,一边看大人们放烟花.好美啊!像降落在人间的星星.最后就是拿红包拉,我们都很兴奋,也很满足.有时,我们还会去逛街,买一些自己喜欢的东西. 寒假生活真美好!
假期生活英语作文带翻译
&更多资料请关注&&英语网
  小编推荐:
  相关推荐:
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 寒假趣事作文300字 的文章

随机推荐