Do you want with meget together withforever?

请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
&& Do you have a sore throat, a running nose and a headache? Do you keep coughing and sneezing? If you do, the chances are that you have a cold or perhaps flu---but which one? Although both colds and flu are caused by viruses, they are very different illnesses.
&& Colds, which usually last about a week, affect the nose most. They commonly cause a running nose and sneezing. Sometimes, they cause a headache, a cough and slightly aching muscles.
&& Flu is a much more serious illness and is caused by different groups of viruses. People with flu usually get all the symptoms(症状) described above. However, they also get a high fever, a dry cough and much worse aching. Fever is one of the characteristic symptoms of the flu for all ages. The symptoms also last much longer. Sometimes they don’t disappear for at least two weeks.
&& Flu can be a deadly disease. The elderly(年长的), who are weaker and less healthy than most younger people, can die from flu. This is one reason why old people are advised to have a flu injection(预防针) before the start of winter when flu is most common. This injection is inexpensive and definitely(明显地)worth it.
&& If you have a cold or flu, you must always deal with used tissues(手巾纸) carefully. Don’t leave dirty tissues on your desk or on the floor. Someone else has to pick these up and viruses could be passed on. And finally, remember to cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze! You don’t want to see the small drops of liquids blown(喷) out of your nose and mouth when you sneeze, do you? Disgusting(令人作呕), eh? Now you can understand why it’s a good idea to cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze!
In paragraph 4, we learn that ________.
& & A. flu injection can cause death&&&&&&& &&& B. most old people die from flu
& & C. flu can kill old people easily&&&&&&& && D. flu is most common in summer
Dealing with used tissues properly(正确地) is important because ________.
& & A. it helps keep your classroom tidy&&& &&& B. it prevents the spread of colds and flu
&&&&&&& C. people hate picking up dirty tissues&& & D. picking up lots of tissues is hard work
Which of the following statements is TRUE according to the passage?
& & A. Both colds and flu last the same time.&&&
B. Both colds and flu can be prevented by injection.&&&
C. Both colds and flu are caused by the same viruses.
D. Both colds and flu have an aching symptom.
Which is probably the best title for the passage?
& & A. Colds and Flu&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. The Different Symptoms of a Cold and Flu
& & C. Prevention Is Better Than Cure
D. Cover Your Nose and Mouth When Sneezing
来源:学年广西北海市合浦县教研室高二上学期期末考试英语试卷
阅读理解E Do you have a sore throat, a running nose and a headache? Do you keep coughing and sneezing? If you do, the chances are that you have a cold or perhaps flu---but which one? Although both colds and flu are caused by viruses, they are very different illnesses. Colds, which usually last about a week, affect the nose most. They commonly cause a running nose and sneezing. Sometimes, they cause a headache, a cough and slightly aching muscles. Flu is a much more serious illness and is caused by different groups of viruses. People with flu usually get all the symptoms(症状) described above. However, they also get a high fever, a dry cough and much worse aching. Fever is one of the characteristic symptoms of the flu for all ages. The symptoms also last much longer. Sometimes they don’t disappear for at least two weeks. Flu can be a deadly disease. The elderly(年长的), who are weaker and less healthy than most younger people, can die from flu. This is one reason why old people are advised to have a flu injection(预防针) before the start of winter when flu is most common. This injection is inexpensive and definitely(明显地)worth it. If you have a cold or flu, you must always deal with used tissues(手巾纸) carefully. Don’t leave dirty tissues on your desk or on the floor. Someone else has to pick these up and viruses could be passed on. And finally, remember to cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze! You don’t want to see the small drops of liquids blown(喷) out of your nose and mouth when you sneeze, do you? Disgusting(令人作呕), eh? Now you can understand why it’s a good idea to cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze!【小题1】 In paragraph 4, we learn that ________.A.flu injection can cause deathB.most old people die from fluC.flu can kill old people easilyD.flu is most common in summer【小题2】 Dealing with used tissues properly(正确地) is important because ________.A.it helps keep your classroom tidyB.it prevents the spread of colds and flu C.people hate picking up dirty tissuesD.picking up lots of tissues is hard work【小题3】 Which of the following statements is TRUE according to the passage?A.Both colds and flu last the same time.B.Both colds and flu can be prevented by injection.C.Both colds and flu are caused by the same viruses.D.Both colds and flu have an aching symptom.【小题4】Which is probably the best title for the passage?A.Colds and FluB.The Different Symptoms of a Cold and FluC.Prevention Is Better Than Cure D.Cover Your Nose and Mouth When Sneezing
来源:学年广西北海市合浦县教研室高二上学期期末考试英语试卷
&& Do you have a sore throat, a
running nose and a headache? Do you keep coughing and sneezing? If you do, the
chances are that you have a cold or perhaps flu---but which one? Although both
colds and flu are caused by viruses, they are very different illnesses.
&& Colds, which usually last about
a week, affect the nose most. They commonly cause a running nose and sneezing.
Sometimes, they cause a headache, a cough and slightly aching muscles.
&& Flu is a much more serious
illness and is caused by different groups of viruses. People with flu usually
get all the symptoms(症状)
described above. However, they also get a high fever, a dry cough and much
worse aching. Fever is one of the characteristic symptoms of the flu for all
ages. The symptoms also last much longer. Sometimes they don’t disappear for at
least two weeks.
&& Flu can be a deadly disease. The
elderly(年长的), who are weaker
and less healthy than most younger people, can die from flu. This is one reason
why old people are advised to have a flu injection(预防针)
before the start of winter when flu is most common. This injection is
inexpensive and definitely(明显地)worth it.
&& If you have a cold or flu, you
must always deal with used tissues(手巾纸) carefully. Don’t leave dirty tissues on your desk or on the floor.
Someone else has to pick these up and viruses could be passed on. And finally,
remember to cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze! You don’t want to see
the small drops of liquids blown(喷) out of your nose
and mouth when you sneeze, do you? Disgusting(令人作呕),
eh? Now you can understand why it’s a good idea to cover your nose and mouth
when you sneeze!
【小题1】 In paragraph 4, we learn that
________.
& & A. flu injection can cause
death&&&&&&& &&& B. most old
people die from flu
& & C. flu can kill old people
easily&&&&&&& && D. flu is most
common in summer
【小题1】 Dealing with used tissues
properly(正确地) is important because ________.
& & A. it helps keep your classroom
tidy&&& &&& B. it prevents the spread of colds
and flu
&&&&&&& C.
people hate picking up dirty tissues&& & D. picking up lots of
tissues is hard work
【小题1】 Which of the following statements
is TRUE according to the passage?
& & A. Both colds and flu last the
same time.&&&
B. Both colds and flu can be prevented by
injection.&&&
C. Both colds and flu are caused by the same
viruses.
D. Both colds and flu have an aching symptom.
【小题1】Which is probably the best title
for the passage?
& & A. Colds and
Flu&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. The Different Symptoms of a Cold and Flu
& & C. Prevention Is Better Than
Cure
D. Cover Your Nose and Mouth When Sneezing
来源:同步题
阅读理解。&&&& Do you want to live another 100 years or more? Some exports say that scientific advances will one day enable humans to last tens of years beyond what is now seen as the natural limit of the human life span.&&&& "I think we are knowing at the door of immortality (永生)." said Michael Zey, a Montclair State University business professor and author of two books on the future. "I think by 2075____________________________ and that's&&a conservative estimate (保守估计的).”&&&& At the conference in San Francisco, Donald Louria, a professor and author at New Jersey Medical School in Newwark said advances in using genes as well as nanotechnology (纳米技术) make it likely that humans will live in the future beyond what has been possible in the past. "There is a great push so that people can live from 120 to 180 years." He said. "Some have suggested that there is no limit and that people could live to 200 or 300 or 500 years."&&&&& However, many scientists who specialize in aging are doubted about&it&and say the human body is just not designed to last past about 120 years. Even with healthier lifestyles and less disease, they say failure of the brain and organs will finally lead all humans to death.&&&&&& Scientists also differ on what kind of life the super aged might live. "It remains to be seen if you pass 120, could you be healthy enough to have good quality of life?" said Leonard Poon, director of the University of George Gerontology Centre. "At present people who could get to that point are not in good health at all."1. What is the best title of the passage? (Please answer within 10 words)_______________________________________________________________________________2. Which sentence in the passage can be replaced by the following one? We have got some ideas about living longer._______________________________________________________________________________3. Please fill in the blank in the second paragraph with proper words or phrases to complete the sentence. (Pease answer with 10 words)_______________________________________________________________________________4. Do you think it is possible for humans to live longer in the future? (Please answer within 30 words)_______________________________________________________________________________5. Translate the underlined sentence in the last paragraph into Chinese._______________________________________________________________________________
来源:同步题
阅读理解&&&&& How do you repair a broken friendship?I'll give you several tips below.&&&&& To begin with,a real friend is a treasure (财富).You don't throw a friend away because your feelings got hurt or you are unwilling to discuss a misunderstanding.Don't let senselss things destroy your friendship.To me,if it's worth the fight,it is worth the sacrifice (牺牲).If you can't sacrifice to keep the friendship,then maybe it isn't true friendship.&&&&& Be willing to apologize even if the problem isn't your fault.The friendship is larger than who is at fault.If you can heal the friendship with an apology,then do so.Don't wait for your friends to realize how wrong they are,or even to admit their share of guilt.Go to them.Make the first move.Raise the white flag first.However you want to look at it,be willing to do what it may take to heal the relationship.Many friendships stay wounded or destroyed because both waited for the other to make the first move and neither did.&&&&& Remind each other that the friendship is more important.A simple reminder of how special the friendship is will go a long way to soften a hard heart.Be willing to take the higher ground.I have a policy in my marriage that if there is a disagreement in values,we always take the higher one.If you can't come up to your friend's level,you will begin to estrange him.I feel that the friendship is more important than my personal position.The higher ground is always safer anyway.&&&& When repairing a friendship you must remember that together you can complete much more than either can separately.A friendship is full of synergy (协同作用).1.According to the passage,in order to keep true friendship,________.A.you should always please your friendB.you need to make sacrifices sometimesC.you need to do more for your friendD.you shouldn't have disagreement with your friend2.What should you do if you know it's your friend's fault and you want to repair the friendship according to paragraph 3?A.Apologize to him.B.Criticize him first.C.Ask others to tell him.D.Point it out to him reasonably.3.What can we learn from the passage?A.Few people can get a real friendship.B.Distance can easily break a friendship.C.Wait long enough for both of you to calm down after misunderstanding.D.The author advises reminding the importance of the friendship when it is broken.4.We can infer from this passage that ________.A.the author usually gives in to his wifeB.the author has a bad marriageC.it's impossible for a friendship to last very longD.it is easier for two to repair a friendship5.The passage is mainly about ________.A.how to apologize to your friendB.how to make friends with othersC.tips on repairing a broken friendshipD.ways to create a treasure with friends6.用30词左右概括文章大意_______________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _______________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ______________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ______________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _I want to be forever young Do you really want to live foreve...
参考译文1:我想永远年轻你真的想长生不老参考译文2:我想永远年轻确实要永远活着参考译文3:我想要永远年轻你真的想永远活参考译文4:我想要永远是年轻人做您真正地想要永远居住语义参照:I want we go a place just you and me
正在翻译,请等待...制图类
Charting class设计制图
Design charting非常希望得到你的通过
Very much like to get you through万寿菊
Mansudae mum张漫华小姐
Miss Zhang Manhua植树造林,减少垃圾堆积。不开车骑自行车,可以减少汽车尾气。
Tree planting, reducing waste buildup. Not driving a car, riding a bicycle can reduce vehicle exhaust.dropped sunglasses-put his foot on them.man very angry-told ...
滴下太阳镜投入他的脚在them.man非常恼怒告诉了frightened.boy认为的schoolboy'… ‘男孩’,… ‘人采取了金钱quickly.boy去在门道入口等待的去人再看喜欢再见,亲爱的朋友
Goodbye, dear friendWhat have you been doing lately in your space time?
最近在你的空间时间你一直在做什么?it is a quarter past six
这是 6:15 上午亲情很重要,无论有多么多的借口,我们都应该珍惜和亲人的每一分每一秒
Family is important, no matter how much of an excuse, we all should cherish and loved ones of one minute, one secondpresent sth to sb
当前sth对sbADDRESS ; TINGKAT 20, BANGUNAN KWSP, JALAN RAJA LAUT, 50350 ...
地址 ;南 20,BANGUNAN KWSP,驶入拉贾劳特 50350 马来西亚首都吉隆坡。Treat every day, treat every thing.Treat every person.Treasu...
对待每一天,对待每一个thing.treat person.treasure什么我们have.to的放手,失去。我告诉导游这时我第一次到台湾旅游
I told the tour guide when I first went to Taiwan travel当手淫失去快感 你他妈就彻底寂寞了
正在翻译,请等待...我的一个梦想是环游世界
My dream visits the worldCould I have your update? We’ve been waiting another 2 weeks...
我有你的更新?我们一直在等待另外2个星期我们提供销售样品“生物多样性公约”卖的。6
6i cannot wait to be in your arms
我不可能等待是在您的胳膊网上教学辅助系统的设计与实现
Design and Implementation of Online Teaching System直到我告诉她真相,她才会帮助我。
It wasn't until I told her the truth, she would help me.我学会了很多知识
I have learned very many knowledge更自在
More freelyGuide the studs attached to the pressure plate through the h...
通过孔引导螺柱附加压力板在闸卷身体并且确定压力板在正确位置你已经很不错了!
You have very good!根据病情
According to conditionwith the machine plate. If incorrect, resulting
Moisture Essential Cream
水份基本面霜熊猫来自中国吗?
正在翻译,请等待...watch fish under the sea
观赏鱼的海到自动取款机取钱
ATM ?? ??A single number query "USPS:" can only...
只能显示单个号码查询"USPS:"至第 17 位想购买
Want to buyTanker Truck
油罐车你可以这些土豆照相片吗?
You can these potatoes photographs?Sometimes, the withdrawal is the brave decision
有时,撤退是勇敢的决定也不会在意
Listen and mime.
听和笑剧。你肯定会成功的
You certainly will succeedAnyone can say she loves you but not everyone can wait for y...
任何人都可以说她爱你,但不是人人都可以等待你。当父母应该设法劝阻子女吸烟
When the children of smoking parents should try to discourageto apply as these challenge the previously accepted practice...
申请作为这些挑战早先被接受的实践。No matter what said is reluctant, that may as well leave qui...
无论说什么都不愿意,悄悄地离开,也可能......to persuade to express personal feelings
商业银行管理研究
On management of commercial banks自己煮阿
Own boil Arab League小土豆
small potatoes啊幽
Ah quietD) offers an environment for comprehensive education
d)提供一个环境,全面教育By Nine Months of age, does your baby Look for a hidden toy?
通过9个月的年龄,您的宝宝找一个隐藏玩具?When you are tired, agonied and desperate,you will naturally...
正在翻译,请等待...Take 1 capsule each time with warm water as food supplement
每次作为1胶囊用温暖的水当食物补充she`s a student,like you and me
她的一个学生你和我一样,ar:britney spears]
空气:布兰妮斯皮尔斯]TRIM&HARDWARE DETAILS
修剪硬件详细信息He is not your cup of tea! Don't bird him
他不是你杯茶! 他不鸟有某人决定
Has somebody decision在加入公司的第二年,我依然保持着积极的工作态度
Prior to joining the company's second year, I still maintained a positive working attitudeJohn Krugler is one of few historians who have analyzed the ...
最近查询:
我经常梦见成为一名律师
但最后贸易、环境和发展了一个好的答案
You and I come together
I have played tennis therefore has not waited for you
电力电路,除留连接的设备,需要全职
对不起,我已用作对的事,我不应该来......
Hey! One can only say that you're back!
I wish I could enter a key University
思科的 ERP 框架已经从三个基于美国服务器到单个服务器和一个在荷兰。这种服务器坐标 Cisco 的网络制造和订购履单流程,为客户提供实时响应请求和更好的产品的可用性。
使用 werch 15 号You set my soul at ease Chased darkness out of view Left you desperate spell on me Say you feel it too i know you do I
ve got so much more to give This can
I yearn to live Pour yourself all over me And i
ll cherish every drop here on my knees I wanna love you forever And this is all I
m asking of you 10
000 lifetimes together Is that so much for you to do Cuz from the moment that i saw your face and felt the fire if you sweet embrace I swear I knew I wanna love you forever
My mind fails to understand What my heart tells me to do And I
d give up all i have just to be with you And that would do I
ve always been taught to win And I
d never thought I
d fall Be at the mercy of a man
ve never been Now i only want to be right where you are I wanna love you forever And this is all I
m asking of you 10
000 lifetimes together Is that so much for you to do Cuz from the moment that i saw your face and felt the fire if you sweet embrace I swear I knew I wanna love you forever
In my life I
ve learned that heaven never waits
s take this now before its gone like yesterday
Cuz when I
m with you there
s nowhere else That i would ever wanna be no I
m breathing for the next second I can feel you
Loving me....I
m gonna love
I wanna love you forever And this is all I
m asking of you 10
000 lifetimes together Is that so much for you to do Cuz from the moment that i saw your face and felt the fire if you sweet embrace I swear I knew I wanna love you forever I wanna love you forever 10
000 lifetimes together
Jessica Simpson-I Wanna Love You Forever在线播放
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
喜欢歌曲I Wanna Love You Forever的人也喜欢
您可能喜欢TA们的歌曲
I Wanna Love You Forever在线试听,如果您喜欢I Wanna Love You Forever,请将九酷音乐网()告诉您的3个朋友!!Jessica Simpson感谢您的支持。
Copyright @2011 - 2015.All Rights Reserved. 版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 together forever 的文章

随机推荐