在中乐小区怎么去周市华兴康复医院失眠科啊

老旧小区改造:让居民乐享“新”生活 “乐”在其中
编辑:小虎&&& 08:43:46&&&来源:威海新闻网·房产 &&&
&【市民看项目】
&&&&&&旧小区 新感觉
&&&&&&马路平整了,楼房整洁了,居民们停车方便了&&旧小区有了新感觉。谈及老小区改造带来的种种新变化,福海社区居民丛爱英如数家珍,而让她感受最深的是&停车更方便了&。
&&&&&&&以前,小区停车位真是不够用。&丛爱英和儿子都住在福海小区,两家各自买了一辆车,但因为小区停车位有限,稍微晚点回去就找不到停车位了,只能把车停在离家较远的马路上。
&&&&&&&车停得远,一是不方便,二是不安全。&用丛爱英自己的话来说,要是哪天提前抢到一个停车位,便不敢再开车出去了。&出去以后再回来就没有车位了。&
&&&&&&由于之前福海社区的旧小区未划停车位,乱停车也导致小区内交通拥挤。而随着旧小区改造工程的推进,福海社区将土路和部分台阶重新整改后,增设约505个停车位,基本解决了居民停车难和出行难的问题。
&&&&&&和丛爱英一起感觉停车变化的还有同德社区的戚淑萍。
&&&&&&戚淑萍是同德社区世昌大道77号楼的居民,和她家相邻的73号楼和75号楼,几乎家家都有车,三幢紧挨着的楼房里,就有50多辆车,而楼下空地只能挤下十几辆车。&女儿的车都不能开了。&戚淑萍一直很苦恼,因为闺女在外上班,车停进来,不好往外开,也不好再找停车位。
&&&&&&戚淑萍的苦恼并不是个例。作为建于上世纪90年代的老旧小区,同德社区在小区设计上就没有考虑更多的停车位。在此次旧小区改造中,指挥部在尊重居民增设停车位数量意愿的基础上,为小区新增设了289个停车位。戚淑萍所在的世昌大道77号楼和邻近的73、75号楼旁边的绿化带被适当缩减,形成了相对封闭的小停车场。&这下,不但有停车位了,还享受上了封闭停车待遇。&戚淑萍对这一结果很满意。
&&&&&&在戚淑萍正满意停车难问题得到解决的同时,家住古北社区古北一巷的丛莉正和亲戚朋友聊着管道整修的好处。
&&&&&&丛莉住的是幢老楼房,因污水管道细窄再加上多年沉淀,管道常常堵塞,楼上居民每年都要疏通污水管道五六次。&我们为此自发组成了一个疏通小组,每两个月就要进行一次疏通。&丛莉说,溢出的污水有时会渗进自来水管道井中,居民担心饮用水受污染,有的居民就从外面买水喝。而今,小区污水管道重新更换了加粗的管道,自来水管道也重新更换了,&污水问题解决了,吃水也不再犯难了。&丛莉表示。不但如此,小区楼前原本&蜘蛛网&般的线缆也都全部被移到地下,一排排监控摄像头安在路边。新增40多个摄像头,也全方位保障居民的生活安全。
&&&&&&&平道路、下管网,楼体保温换新颜;砌粪池、建公厕,小区卫生大升级;建广场、添器械,百姓活动有场所;修护栏、装探头,居民安全有保障。&对旧小区的变化,古北社区卫生协管员邢爱兰总结了这样一段顺口溜。
相关热词搜索:
房产图库集One possible version:I live in a neighbourhood in City Garden in Remain Road. Around it there are supermarkets, restaurants, a school and a hospital. The neighbours here are very kind and helpful. Some of them are volunteers. They often meet at the community center and share their different skills. They can help people with all kinds of problems. At the weekend they usually have a “helping hands” meeting. Then they help people check their computers or fix their bicycles. Sometimes they also visit old people and help them do some shopping or clean their flats. I think we’re lucky to live in a neighbourhood like this.【解析】试题分析:写作要抓住要点。初一的作文着重考察学生连词成句的能力,要在“准”字上下功夫。在写作中注意人称与谓语动词的数关系和动词时态等诸多方面。在平时的练习中,注意多背诵范文,对于写的好的句子要进行默写,这样在写作时就能写出准确地道的作文。【亮点说明】本文的写作首先社区中心的人们的一些活动进行描写。然后,用简洁的语言来表达义工们有时去看望老人(visit the old),帮助他们打扫房间(clean the rooms)或是购物(go shopping),有时陪老人们聊天(chat with them)等活动。最后,表达自己对社区中心的评价或感想。I think we’re lucky to live in a neighbourhood like this.考点:提纲类作文。 
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2016届江苏省太仓市七年级下期末教学质量调研英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
Father came to Jack's bed and sat down beside him. "How was your day?" asked Father. "It wasn't a very
day for me," Jack answered. “I had a
with Tom. The teacher
a note home about me, and I talked back to Mother." "Yes, part of the day was bad," Father said. "But tell me
the best thing that happened today." Jack thought for a minute, and then smiled. "After school l went
alone," he said. “I didn't think I would have any luck. But I did. I
a fish!" "I'm glad you had a good time," Jack's father said. "Think about it till you go to
. Now I'm going to turn off the light. Have happy dreams."Every night, Jack
the same question: "What was the best thing that happened to you today?" Every night, Jack thinks about the best part of his day. This gives him many happy dreams.Sometimes he
think hard to find the best thing. Sometimes it is a very small thing .But he
finds one good thing to think about. Jack's father taught him to end his days in a wonderful way.1.A. difficult
C. different
D. good2.A. fight
D. match3.A. posted
D. put4.A. with
D. for5.A. walking
B. swimming C. shopping
D. fishing6.A. bought
D. found7.A. sleep
D. study8.A. thinks
D. answers9.A. will
D. can10.A. always
D. seldom 
来源:2016届江苏省兴化顾庄等三校七年级下期末试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
假如你是李丹,请根据所给提示,用英文写一篇推荐信,推荐王艳同学当选校优秀学生。词数:80左右。信的开头与结尾已经给出,不计入总词数、1.王艳,16岁;一个聪明的女孩2.学东西快,数学、语文、英语学得很好。擅长历史,对中国历史了解很多。3.喜爱体育。篮球打得很好,是校篮球队的成员。4.善良、勇敢,乐于助人。经常在车上给老人让座。经常帮助王叔叔挑水。曾(once)用一块湿毯子扑灭过一次火灾;Dear Sir or Madam,I would like to recommend Wang Yan for the Best Student Award.   We think that Wang Yan should get the award. We look forward to hearing from you soon.Yours faithfully,Li Dan 
题型:单项填空
!It’s dangerous to skate over there.A. Look over
B. Look at
C. Look out
D. Look up 
with my computer. It doesn’t work well.A. something wrong
B. nothing wrong
C. anything wrong
D.wrong something 
来源:2016届江苏泰兴楚水实验中学初一下第一次课堂调研英语卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Here is some information about homes in the United States and the people who live in them.In the early 1990s, there were more than 91 million homes, or households(家庭) in the US. About 64% of the people in the US own their homes. The rest(其余的) rent(租) their homes. The rented homes are usually apartments(公寓).74%of the people in the US make their homes in or around cities. 26% live in the country(乡下). Dogs live in about 40% of all homes in the US and about half that number have cats.Families in the US are becoming smaller. On the average(平均), 2.64 people lived in a home in the early 1990s. In 1960, the average was 3.5.Half of the teenagers (青少年) in the US have their own bedrooms.An American moves(搬家), on the average, twelve times in his or her life. In Japan a person moves about five times, and in England a person moves eight times.1.Where do most Americans live?A. Around the country.B. In or around cities.
C. In the country.D. In cities.2.How many American families own a cat?A. 40%B. 64%
C. 20%D. 74%3.Families in the US are
.A. becoming bigger .B. becoming
C. becoming happy.D. not sure4.Which of the following is TURE?A. Americans move more often than the English.B. The average number in a family now is getting bigger than that in the 1960s.C. The Japanese move . more often than the British.D. Most young people of the US have no bedrooms of their own.
5.The best title for the passage is about
.A. Americans moving homes all the time
in American families.C. City families & country families.
D. Americans families. 
来源:2016届江苏泰兴楚水实验中学初一下第一次课堂调研英语卷(解析版)
— Hello, may I speak to Millie, please?
.A. who are you?
B. I’m sorry.
C. Who speaking?
D. This is Millie. 
来源:2016届江苏江阴市七年级下学期期中考试英语卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
五月一日就要到了,你打算邀请你的朋友们去湿地公园(Wetland Park) 野餐。假如你是Simon,你打算五月一日邀请你的朋友们去湿地公园(Wetland Park)野餐,用英文给你的朋友们写一封邀请信。词数:65个字左右。时间:上午10:00前到达;
集合地点:山脚下草地上;路线:乘25路公交车,在公园路下车;过桥,在第二路口右转。活动:我们为你们准备充足的食物饮料;放风筝,划船等。你们一定会玩得高兴。Dear Friends,May Day is coming. I’d like to invite you to have a picnic in the Wetland Park. Would you like to come?___________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:2016届江苏扬州江都宜陵中学初一下学期第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
―The best time ______ Yangzhou is in spring.―Yes, I think so. A. visits
B. to visit
D. visiting 明湖北路55号
直线距离:
免费停车场
济南市天桥区生产路5-1号
直线距离:
免费停车场
天桥区铜元局前街11号(近济南大明湖风景名胜区)
直线距离: