tuesbsthesb赛澳递是什么么意思

We use cookies to enhance your experience on our website. By continuing to use our website, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.
American English
Practical English Usage
German-English
English-German
promise verb verb BrE BrE//'pr?m?s// ; NAmE NAmE//'prɑ:m?s//
present simple I / you / we / they promise BrE BrE//'pr?m?s// ; NAmE NAmE//'prɑ:m?s//
he / she / it promises BrE BrE//'pr?m?s?z// ; NAmE NAmE//'prɑ:m?s?z//
past simple promised BrE BrE//'pr?m?st// ; NAmE NAmE//'prɑ:m?st//
past participle promised BrE BrE//'pr?m?st// ; NAmE NAmE//'prɑ:m?st//
-ing form promising BrE BrE//'pr?m?s??// ; NAmE NAmE//'prɑ:m?s??//
[intransitive, transitive] to tell somebody that you will definitely do or not do something, or that something will definitely happen promise (to do something) The college principal promised to look into the matter. ‘Promise not to tell anyone!’ ‘I promise.’ They arrived at 7.30 as they had promised. promise something The government has promised a full investigation into the disaster. I'll see what I can do but I can't promise anything. promise (that)… The brochure promised (that) the local food would be superb. promise somebody (that)… You promised me (that) you’d be home early tonight. promise something to somebody He promised the money to his grandchildren. promise somebody something He promised his grandchildren the money. promise yourself something I've promised myself some fun when the exams are over. promise (somebody) + speech ‘I'll be back soon,’ she promised.
Verbs with two objects bet, bring, build, buy, cost, get, give, leave, lend, make, offer, owe, pass, pay, play, post, promise, read, refuse, sell, send, show, sing, take, teach, tell, throw, wish, writeSee worksheet. 2[transitive] to make something s to show signs of something it promises to be something It promises to be an exciting few days. promise something There were dark clouds overhead promising rain.
Verbs usually followed by infinitives afford, agree, appear, arrange, attempt, beg, choose, consent, decide, expect, fail, happen, hesitate, hope, intend, learn, manage, mean, neglect, offer, prepare, pretend, promise, refuse, swear, try, want, wishSee worksheet.
late Middle English: from Latin promissum ‘something promised’, neuter past participle of promittere ‘put forth, promise’, from pro- ‘forward’ + mittere ‘send’. He repeatedly promised to cut taxes in his campaign. I am sending you information on holidays as promised. I can definitely promise you that I’ll do all I can to help. I can’t promise I’ll be there. I can’t promise anything, but I hope to have it finished next week. I’ve promised my old computer to Jane. She promised faithfully that she would come. The plan seemed to promise a new beginning. ‘I’ll be back soon,’ she promised. I’ll see what I can do but I can’t promise anything. It was a disappointing end to a season which had promised so much for the team. The new drug promises to bring relief to thousands of asthma sufferers. You promised me (that) you’d be home early tonight. I (can) promise you
(informal) used as a way of encouraging or warning somebody about something I can promise you, you'll have a wonderful time. If you don't take my advice, you'll regret it, I promise you. promise (somebody) the earth/moon/world
(informal) to make promises that will be impossible to keep Politicians promise the earth before an election, but things are different afterwards.Check pronunciation:
See the Oxford Advanced American Dictionary entry:
Other Links
Other results
All matches
Nearby words
Explore our topicsFUJI BU-ESB3050器件规格表:
15S2TH06FP
125 &C 时的 VF(典型)
8A 时 1.7V
15A 时 1.9V
8A 时 1.7V
15A 时 1.9V
125&C、额定 IF 时的 Qrr & 390V 时 200A/us
25&C 时的反向漏电流
125&C 时的反向漏电流(典型)
1.介绍了SIMATIC PCS7 硬件升级&&有了新的CPU,内存扩大。&
&&& 2.每个组成部分有自己的订货号,用户可应根据自己的需要订购单个的部件。 例如您可以单独订购PS407。&&
Reliance Electric 0-51831-1 CVTB Current Voltage
Square D I Line FH16020A FH-16020A 20 Amp 20A 20Amp A
Westinghouse Breaker FB3050L 50A A 50Amp 50 Amp
Westinghouse Numa Logic Rack NLR-704 NLR704
AB Allen Bradley 1771-KE 1771KE Communication Module
&&& 3.新增了AS bundle 包412-3FH以及其订货号。&
&&& 4.PA冗余环的订货号也可以在目录中找到。&
&&& 总之,新样本包括了完整的产品信息和订货号。通过新的产品样本,用户可以根据自己的需要来自由灵活地订购产品。
FUJI BU-ESB3050(文:FUJI BU-ESB3050 &来源:FUJI BU-ESB3050)
联系我们时请一定说明是在模具联盟网上看到的此信息,谢谢!
联系电话:,欢迎您的来电咨询!
本页网址:
推荐关键词:BU-ESB3050
更多相关信息
发表评论共有位网友发表了评论
版权与免责声明:
①凡本网注明"来源:模具联盟网"的所有作品,版权均属于模具联盟网,转载请必须注明模具联盟网,违反者本网将追究相关法律责任。
②本网转载并注明自其它来源的作品,目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性,不承担此类作品侵权行为的直接责任及连带责任。其他媒体、网站或个人从本网转载时,必须保留本网注明的作品来源,并自负版权等法律责任。
③如涉及作品内容、版权等问题,请在作品发表之日起一周内与本网联系,否则视为放弃相关权利。
联 系 人:
联系地址:
厦门市湖里区五缘湾运营中心
联系电话:
在线咨询:
企业网址:
公司网站:
联系我时,
告知来自模具联盟网
  长期关注3D打印新闻的朋友可能注意到了117.94.31.*
我们老师也这么讲.