用英语芈月传剧情分集介绍45学校最近开展的活动45词

> 【答案带解析】假如你是李华,你们学校最近开展了创建“平安校园”活动。你们班为此要组织一次主题班...
假如你是李华,你们学校最近开展了创建“平安校园”活动。你们班为此要组织一次主题班会,请你用英语写一篇发言稿,谈一谈你对创建“平安校园”的一些想法。短文应该包括下面的内容:1.安全意识的重要性;2.在校内要注意人身安全;3.运动时要注意安全;4.同学之间发生矛盾时,一定要保持冷静、理智。注意: 1.词数100左右;2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3.文章开头已给出,不计入总词数。Safety at SchoolMy dear classmates,There is no denying that safety plays an important part in our daily life. Recently our school has carried out a program aimed at making our campus a safe place to stay on. 
My dear classmates,
There is no denying that safety plays an important part in our daily life. Recently our school has carried out a program aimed at making our campus a safe place to stay on.
考点分析:
考点1:提纲作文
相关试题推荐
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两赴,每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(八),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均限一词。2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。When I was a child, I spent more than ten years learn the violin.Therefore, I couldn't understand "real music".After I
graduated at high school, a friend of mine suggested that we started to learn the guitar because we all thought it was cool.l will never forget the day on that we went to buy guitars in a guitar store. There I saw a guitar player playing the guitar, which I really enjoyed.He became my the first guitar teacher.It took me such a long time choose a guitar among several wonderful model.Now the guitar is the most importantly part of my life and I practice it every day. 
阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(不多于3个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。Christmas is no fun when you're poor. Twenty years ago I was a young,
(struggle), substitute(替补) teacher whose calls into work had been few.Money was tight, bills were due
my wife and I couldn't even afford to get Christmas gifts for each other.The only gifts we could get for our children were a few soft toys that I had found
(sell)at half price in the supermarket.I opened the door and brought in the gifts I
(hide) in our old car's trunk.Then I handed
to my son and daughter.I watched with a sad smile as they did their best to tear off the wrapping paper.As they pulled out their toys, though, I noticed their faces lit up and
jumped up and down.My daughter
7. (happy) hugged her toy and then hugged her Mom and me as well.I laughed as I watched my children play with their toys
8. _ hours, and thanked God for the
9. (great) happiness I had ever been given.Till today I still treasure
gift of pure love that my son and daughter gave me that day. 
阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Drama (戏剧) and the performing arts are excellent methods of building confidence in children and adults alike. Learning through drama allows children to __
__ their creativity and have fun while leaving their ___
___ and worries behind. Drama also works by supporting the growth of imagination and other skills.Entertainment has become rather passive (被动的) with ___
___,television and video games becoming more popular. These screen-based methods have had a ____
____ effect on communication. They prevent children communicating with others. ____
___ ,drama puts the children enthusiastic about communication back into entertainment. Children have the opportunity to ____
____ with others in a more meaningful way ____
____ drama encourages speech development,awareness of body language and allows children to become more ___
aware.Play and drama are closely linked. When children play a game, they are using their __
and so are moving away from reality to ____
their own story. Drama is a vehicle ___
which children can express themselves more freely to make education fun.Children gain __
by understanding that there is no final answer in drama and that their opinion and contribution are valued. They are able to ____
__to many issues and situations such as poverty, recycling and global warming. Drama and ___
__have a strong link as drama can ___
children to take an active interest in other subjects such as geography, history and English and so they can ____
____ a more rounded education.As a drama teacher, I have witnessed a child at his first class holding on to his parent's arm— ____
__to let go. Then to see the same child running into my class with a smile is an ____
sight. Drama installs confidence in children by allowing them to improvise(即兴创作) and experiment. Everyone is given the opportunity to shine ___
drama. Besides learning the history of the theatre, drama ___
dance, music, and directing,etc. These classes are especially designed to be of great fun.1.A. express
C. experience
D. explore2.A. depression
B. happiness
C. shyness
D. sadness3.A. cinema
D. drama4.A. positive
B. negative
C. sensitive
D. subjective5.A. However
B. Besides
C. Therefore
D. Meanwhile6.A. compare
B. discuss
C. connect
D. compete7.A. though
D. before8.A. mentally
B. physically
C. emotionally
D. socially9.A. determination B. consideration C. communication D. imagination10.A. create
D. believe11.A. through
D. for12.A. success
B. inspiration
C. admiration
D. confidence13.A. stick
C. respond
D. reply14.A. language
B. education
C. profession
D. entertainment15.A. persuade
B. require
C. encourage
D. train16.A. obtain
B. continue
C. provide
D. give17.A. tired
B. unwilling
D. pleased18.A. ordinary
B. excellent
D. imaginary19.A. over
D. within20.A. possesses
B. applies
D. links 
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。People often say you never get a second chance to make a first impression, and that's actually quite true.
After all, making a good first impression is all about making others feel good when spending time with them.The following tips will help you make a positive impression every time.● Dress appropriately2.
That means dressing up or putting on nice, clean, situation-appropriate clothes for social situations.It isn't difficult and it doesn't have to cost you much, either.● Be aware of your body languageWords express very little of what you say.Body language can tell someone a lot about your mood and confidence level. 3.
Eye contact is an easy way to make others feel comfortable, important and special.Nervous body language can make others uncomfortable and anxious.Try to be aware of your body language when communicating with others.● Respect the opinions of othersNot everyone will have the same opinion with you, and friendly disagreements can be a gateway to a great conversation. Respect other people's right to have their own opinion.Respect the opinions of others even if you disagree with them. 4.●
5.People love talking about themselves, but generally, you want to be careful of taking over the conversation.By listening carefully to what others are saying, you are not only making them feel important, but you can gather cues you need to keep the conversation going and bridge to new topics.A.Be a careful listener.B.Show an interest in every person you meet.C.Smile especially when first meeting someone.D.Make sure you look nice whenever you meet someone new.E.Meeting new people and starting conversations is often challenging.F.Others will want to be with you and help you make a good impression.G.Don't force others to believe what you believe or to see things only as you see them. 
Helen Thomas, the pioneering White House reporter known for putting presidents on the hot seat, died at 92.To those who regularly watch presidential press conferences, Helen Thomas is a familiar figure.Usually dressed in red and always seated in the front row, she is always the first or second reporter the president calls upon.It is an honor she has earned.Besides, it affords her the perfect opportunity to do what she does best ---- challenge the president and other public officials to tell the plain truth.She said, "We reporters' priority(首要事情) is the people's right to know ---- without fear or favor.We are the people's servants."Helen Thomas was born in Kentucky in 1920.All the nine Thomas children were brought up to value education, and all were expected to make something of themselves through working hard.She made up her mind while still in high school to become a reporter after writing for the student newspaper.After receiving her bachelor's degree in 1942, Thomas headed straight for Washington, D.C.in search of a newspaper job.Before long, she landed one at Washington Daily News.Her duty included fetching coffee and doughnuts for the paper's reporters and editors.The eager young woman found the atmosphere exciting and was convinced she had made the right career choice.Her big break came when she was sent to Florida to report on the vacation of President-elect John F.Kennedy and his family.Once President Kennedy took office, Thomas changed her focus from the president's family to his policies.She began attending the daily press briefings at the White House as well as presidential press conferences.Thomas has covered every president since Kennedy.Over the years, Thomas found her job "thrilling and inspiring," but never boring.And she took very seriously her duty to "keep an eye on the president" and keep American people informed.1.What can we learn about Helen Thomas from the passage?A. Her career took off after covering the Kennedys.B. Her first job was to deliver doughnuts to a news agency.C. She was born to a large family in Kentucky in 1942.D. She decided to be a reporter while in college.2.Paragraph 3 is written to show Helen ThomasA. is a good decision maker for her careerB. appreciates education and hard workC. wants to be famous by writing reportsD. has great support from her family3.What does Helen Thomas think other work?A. Unbearable.
B. Exciting.C. Challenging.
D.Unforgettable.4.What can be the best title for the text?A.A reporter sticking to the facts.B.A reporter challenging President Kennedy.C.A reporter from an ordinary family.D.A reporter for Washington Daily News. 
题型:书面表达
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.一篇英语作文,120词左右,作文详细见补充说明!假如你是李华,你们学校最近开展了创建平安校园活动,你们班为此组织主题班会,请你用英语写一篇发言稿谈一谈你对如何创建平安校园的想法,短_百度作业帮
一篇英语作文,120词左右,作文详细见补充说明!假如你是李华,你们学校最近开展了创建平安校园活动,你们班为此组织主题班会,请你用英语写一篇发言稿谈一谈你对如何创建平安校园的想法,短文包括以下内容.1.安全意识的重要性 2.在运动中要注意安全 3.在校园内注意人身安全 4.同学间发生矛盾时 5.逐步将平安校园活动转化为全体师生的实际行动注意:1.不要逐句翻译 2.可适当增加细节使行文连贯 3.字数120左右 校园安全:safety at school
safety at schoolMy dear classmates,
There is no denying that safety plays an important part in our daily life. Recently our school has carried out a program aimed at making our campus a safe place to stay on. I consider this as indeed a good practice, which willmake us aware that safety should always come first in our daily life, whether when we stay at school or outside it. When we are doing sports,we should attach importance to the safety and avoid being hurt. Furthermore, when we get into trouble with our classmates, we should remain calm and avoid any form of fighting, which may only bring suffering and pain to us mentally and physically.
As far as I'm concerned, I feel all the students and teachers should work hard and creativelyto keep the "safety at school" activity in mind. Besides, we supposed to observe the law disciplinewhere we are at any moment.
Thanks.我亲爱的同学们,
无可否认安全在我们日常生活中的一个重要部分.最近我们学校提出一个方案,目的是使我们能在校园的安全继续学习.
我认为这确实是个很好的做法,这将使我们知道,安全应该始终首先出现在我们的日常生活中,无论何时,不管我们留在学校或外面.或者当我们在做运动时,我们应该重视安全,避免受到伤害.此外,当我们和我们的同学争吵时,我们应保持冷静,避免任何形式的战斗,这可能只会在我们精神上和肉体上给我们带来苦难和痛苦.
就我而言,我觉得所有的学生和教师努力和创造安全,并 要牢记“安全学校”活动.此外,无论我们在哪里在任何时刻 ,我们都应该遵守法律纪律.好累,译文纯手打请求采纳啊啊
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用英文作文介绍学校的 读书周 活动 . 活动目的:创建读书环境. 活动内容:举办书展,_百度知道
用英文作文介绍学校的 读书周 活动 . 活动目的:创建读书环境. 活动内容:举办书展,
提问者采纳
topic reading activities, meet the reading needs, convenient for teachers anlet the students were bathing in book&quiet&quot,认真学习借鉴兄弟市先进经验; selection activities。我们虽然努力做了一些工作;Book Teacher&quot, establishment of a Book angle. Through the development of the &quot, but as deepening the curriculum reform and promo (morning. We will take this meeting as an opportunity to seriously study and learn from other city。二是建设“书香”教室小环境, through reading to promote teachers to improve service quality、食堂、每天背一点、教师专业发展, &quot,摆放整齐美观;, there are still many gaps, I happy, afternoon read poems read
Books C、我成长”等阅读理念;,取得了一定成效, I happy,推动“书香校园”建设:&quot, &quot, every day a little&quot、超越自己, &quot, to promote the creation of &quot, classroom environment,求真务实,使人明理;read a
rating, &quot,取得良好成效; construction,推动创建“书香校园”工作再上新台阶; students regularly to a scholar class&quot。(一)加大宣传, enjoy, actively advocated the &quot,形成师生共读氛围,力求做到“让每面墙壁说话。为激励各地各校更好地开展“书香校园”创建活动。一是建设“书香”校园大环境, let the teacher more
environment, Thanksgiving dedication&quot, accelerate the construction of learning society,为人生导航. Reading can not only broaden the horizons, make people understanding,树立了10名“忠诚楷模”学生读书先进典型,&quot。教师通过阅读提升自己;Shuxiang campus&quot. The teacher is the first mover campus reading、宿舍等显要位置都设置催人奋进的读书名言和赏心悦目的书画作品,17所学校被评为省级“书香校园”, the formation of teachers and students read atmosphere, pic class outst and students&#39, create a quiet atmosphere、我成长”的乐趣, but also can edify sentiment,引导学生开展课外扩展性阅读活动,使图书报刊分类规范合理. Two is the construction of & work to a new level. Around the &quot。近年来, solid culture, I grew uShuxiang campus environment construction&quot:“书是人类进步的阶梯”,让校园多一些书香气, district) have also carried out &quot、开设“大阅读课”, let the children more bookish,享受阅读. In the student to advocate &. Each county (three day read& and &quot. The school also focus on flow bookcase construction, set up &quot, lay the, let every corner of education&quot,培养师生的阅读习惯与能力, is not a simplI and good peers&quot.(five) the teachers and students were reading. The teacher through the reading to improve themselves,让孩子们多一点书生气, I grow up&quot、享受人生, and strive to create a "定期向学生推荐介绍好书, vigorously promote the &quot,方便满足师生借阅;Scholarly Campus&quot, an important measure for the construction of ecological reading is a kind of beautiful leisure&Scholarly Campus&quot,满足师生的阅读需要、午读经典名著. Although weScholarly Campus&quot,同时加强对学校图书室、长期性的工作, enhance people&#39。围绕“书香班级”建设. Carry out the &quot、答疑解惑,还存在不少差距. To encourage all the schools to better carry out the &I to create activities,scholarly family&quot, our city &quot。(五)师生共读、加快建设学习型社会;loyalty model&quot、学生读书活动等有机结合起来, guides the student extracurricular extended reading activities;学生通过阅读体验“我读书;Scholarly Campus&quot, t.(two) the creation of environment、“书香班级”,开拓创新,通过读书促进教师提高业务素质. City Board of education throughout the year to be appropriated funds for the purcShuxiang class&quot,是一项基础性。2010年我市开展“忠诚如山·感恩奉献”读书活动、“让师生共沐书香”。在学生中努力倡导“我与好书同行”的思想;I read, but with the higher requirements and the development of the situation。学校建立了“文化墙”, and achieved certain results,丰富阅读资源, enjoy life education. I most schools adhere to no less than 15 minutes a day to carry out the &,营造书香氛围,为人生打好底色;Scholarly Campus&quot。市教育局倡导全市教师养成“每天读一点, &quot。各县(市, naming and awarding activities,是阅读的示范者, creating the exchange and display the channel for teachers&#39, leading to guide students to read, a prominent position set inspiring reading words and pleasing works of calllet every wall talk。通过开展“一日三读”(晨读古诗词,由语文教师进行阅读指导,重塑阅读理念。深入推进创建“书香校园”活动.Further create &。各学校还注重流动书柜建设; weekly schedule a lesson as reading guidance course or book exchange,让学生能够共同分享书籍的美妙和读书的乐趣, every day, and strive to achieve &quot, advanced experience、晚间亲子共读)等形式多样的读书活动。
开展“书香校园”创建活动;reading&quot、享受教育; reading way. City Bureau of education advocates the teachers form a &quot, pionereading is a good way of life&elegant&quot. One is &Scholarly Campus&quot,不是一个单纯的读书活动; fun、我快乐, the city Bureau of education organizations every year "每周安排一节课作为阅读指导课或读书交流会; push &quot,我市教育局每年都组织“书香校园”的评比、“读报栏”; students through reading experience &quot,但与上级要求以及形势发展的需要, pragmatic,而是将其作为全面深化课程改革和推进素质教育。每所学校在走廊。读书不仅能够使人开阔视野;;Scholarly Campus&quot中文,带动指导学生阅读,大力宣传“读书是一种有益的生活方式”, work. In 2010 the city to carry out &, &quot,构建校园理想文化生态的重要举措, cultivate the habit of reading and ability of tbook with&quot, the professional devmorning reading activities&quot, &quot, enjoy reading。(六)评比激励。(二)创设环境.(four) into the curriculum,共同感受成功体验;literary youth&; thinking in the teachers。我们将以这次会议为契机,而且能够陶冶情操、“书香教师”以及“书香家庭”的评选活动. The establishment of the school of &quot,帮助学生养成良好的读书习惯、阅览室的管理, to ensure tthe newspaper column&Scholarly Campus&quot,夯实文化底蕴, reshape the ideas of reading。(四)纳入课程。我市多数学校坚持每天开展不少于15分钟的“晨读活动”, 17 schools were rated as the provincial &quot、“读书亭”, while strengthening the school library、“读书是一种美丽的休闲”;。英文;, students reading activities organically, navigation for life, strive to make the silent environment to communicate with students. Through various forms and channels。通过多种形式和渠道, the books and periodicals classification standard and reasonable.(three) full of books, every day, and create a class characteristic reading slogan and poster. Every school in the corridor, evening parent-child reading) and other various reading activities、区)也纷纷开展“书香校园”、每天摘一点;, and achieved good results。2008年以来. Since 2008,每个班级设立图书角, & thought, is a long-term basis, wrote a little every day、“我读书,我市把“书香校园”创建活动与校园文化建设; to create activities and campus culture construction、让每个角落育人”,管理有序, the ri reading achievement,努力营造“书香”大环境。我市教育系统在教师中积极倡导“书香为伴”的思想,开展主题读书活动,全市共有61所学校被评为市级“书香校园”、每天讲一点”的读书方式;班级布置突出读书主题; The book is the ladder of human progress&quot, beyond their own, let the campus more book aroma.(six) assessment incentive,力求让无声的环境能够与学生有心灵的交流;;reading Pavilion&quot、每天写一点, in order to protect the students need to read time,以此保障学生有必要的读书时间, answering questions from Chinese teachers,让教师多一份书卷气。(三)充实图书, reading room management、教学楼,确保阅读时间、“书香少年”。教师是校园阅读的第一推动者. The cculture wall&quot, share successful experience, reading guidance, orderly management,为师生创设了交流和展示读书成果的渠道、我快乐;, neat appearance、命名和授牌活动,创设具有各班特色的读书口号和板报, let the students to share the wonderful books and reading for fun, set up 10 & eacScholarly Campus&quot.(a) increase the propaganda。市教育局要求各地每年拨出一定的经费用于学校图书的购置. In recent years, the city a total of 61 school was named municipal & of students reading and advanced models, help students develop good reading habits,提升人的文化底蕴; activities, reading the demonstration
少点的么 考试了。。。
少点能帮减少点么。
可以把几条明细不重要的剪掉几条啊,英文都有对应序号的
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖