写一张用英语写新年字体样式的节俗卡的样式

制作一张关于春节的英语贺卡帮个忙啦_百度作业帮
制作一张关于春节的英语贺卡帮个忙啦
地球军1375
  Best wishes for the year to come!  恭贺新禧!  Good luck in the year ahead!  祝吉星高照!  May you come into a good fortune!  恭喜发财!  Live long and proper!  多福多寿!  May many fortunes find their way to you!  祝财运亨通!  I want to wish you longevity and health!  愿你健康长寿!  Take good care of yourself in the year ahead.  请多保重!  Wishing you many future successes.  祝你今后获得更大成就.  On this special day I send you New Years greetings and hope that some day soon we shall be together.  在这特殊的日子,向你致以新年的祝福,希望不久我们能相聚在一起.  I would like to wish you a joyous new year and express my hope for your happiness and good future.  祝新年快乐,并愿你幸福吉祥,前程似锦.  May the New Year bring many good things and rich blessings to you and all those you love!  愿新年带给你和你所爱的人许多美好的事物和无尽的祝福!  Rich blessings for health and longevity is my special wish for you in the coming year.  祝你在新的一年里身体健康,多福多寿.  Good luck,good health,hood cheer.I wish you a happy New Year.  祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年.  With best wishes for a happy New Year!  祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福.  I hope you have a most happy and prosperous New Year.  谨祝新年快乐幸福,大吉大利.  With the compliments of the season.  祝贺佳节.  May the seasons joy fill you all the year round.  愿节日的愉快伴你一生.
其他类似问题
写上祝福语
扫描下载二维码用英语给家人和朋友写一张新春贺卡_百度作业帮
用英语给家人和朋友写一张新春贺卡
Dear friend,
Happy new year!
I hope you will be more healthy ,stronger and smater this year!
其他类似问题
Dear XXX, Happy new year! I hope you will be healthier ,stronger and smarter this year! yours, xxx
Dear ***,happy new year!yous,***简短的多好,何必那么啰嗦!
扫描下载二维码高考英语基础写作节假日活动_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
高考英语基础写作节假日活动
上传于||暂无简介
大小:550.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢  Eating Yuanxiao
  吃元宵
  Yuanxiao is the special food for the Lantern Festival. It is believed that Yuanxiao is named after a palace maid, Yuanxiao, of Emperor Wu Di of the Han Dynasty. Yuanxiao is a kind of sweet dumpling, which is made with sticky rice flour filled with sweet stuffing. And the Festival is named after the famous dumpling. It is very easy to cook - simply dump them in a pot of boiling water for a few minutes - and eaten as a dessert.
  元宵是元宵节的特色食品。据说,元宵是因汉武帝时期的一位名叫元宵的宫女而得名。元宵是一种带馅儿的甜食,是由糯米粉加上甜的馅料制成。元宵节就是因此食品得名。元宵的烹制方法非常简单,将元宵倒入装满沸水的锅中煮几分钟就可以了。
  Guessing lantern riddles
  猜灯谜
  "Guessing lantern riddles"is an essential part of the Festival. Lantern owners write riddles on a piece of paper and post them on the lanterns. If visitors have solutions to the riddles, they can pull the paper out and go to the lantern owners to check their answer. If they are right, they will get a little gift. The activity emerged during people’s enjoyment of lanterns in the Song Dynasty (960-1279). As riddle guessing is interesting and full of wisdom, it has become popular among all social strata.
  猜灯谜也是元宵节活动的一个基本组成部分。灯笼的所有者将谜语写在一张纸条上,然后将纸条展示在灯笼上。如果赏灯者猜出谜语,就将纸条取出,然后找灯笼所有者确认答案。打对的话,他们就可以领取一份小礼品。这个活动起源于宋朝(960—1279)。猜灯谜活动极富情趣和智慧,因此在全社会广受欢迎。
  Watch fireworks
  看烟火
  In the daytime of the Festival, performances such as a dragon lantern dance, a lion dance, a land boat dance, a yangge dance, walking on stilts and beating drums while dancing will be staged. On the night, except for magnificent lanterns, fireworks form a beautiful scene. Most families spare some fireworks from the Spring Festival and let them off in the Lantern Festival. Some local governments will even organize a fireworks party. On the night when the first full moon enters the New Year, people become reallyintoxicated by the imposing fireworks and bright moon in the sky.
  元宵节的白天会有舞龙舞狮、划旱船、扭秧歌、踩高跷。而在晚上,除了各种大型灯会,灿烂的焰火也是一幅美丽的画卷。很多家庭在春节时会留下一部分烟花等着元宵节放。有的地方政府甚至会组织焰火晚会。当新年的第一轮圆月升上夜空时,人们都会因燃放的烟火和空中的明月而兴奋。
责编:小草&&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
文章搜索:&

我要回帖

更多关于 新年手抄报春节习俗 的文章

随机推荐