求教英语“后天有雪”的如图 有四种说法法

求英语演讲的开头和结尾~后天就要参加英语比赛了,内容准备了,开头和结尾没有想好,文章内容大概是讲小孩子是最好的艺术评论家,就是新概念2册的一篇文章.需要一个开场白,能贴切主题,直_百度作业帮
求英语演讲的开头和结尾~后天就要参加英语比赛了,内容准备了,开头和结尾没有想好,文章内容大概是讲小孩子是最好的艺术评论家,就是新概念2册的一篇文章.需要一个开场白,能贴切主题,直接引入内容,新颖一些,不要太大众化.结尾可以简略一点..
一.My Rabbits One day, my mother bought two little rabbits for me. I’m very happy. From that on, the two little rabbits became my good friends. They have two little ears, red eyes, with white and fat boby. They’re marvellous. Everyday, they play with each other happily. One day, I couldn’t find them. I asked my mother: ”Where are they? ” My mother told me that She didn’t know. At last, I found them in the grass. They were very dirty. I was angry, but when I looked at their lovely faces, I was happy again. I love my little rabbits, and they love me. They are my good friends forever.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码“六天的假期 ” 用英语说的三种方式 求速度 速度速度 后天期末考试 谢谢啦_百度知道
“六天的假期 ” 用英语说的三种方式 求速度 速度速度 后天期末考试 谢谢啦
提问者采纳
a holiday of 6 days
41.6days' holiday3.a 6–day holiday2
第四种 不应该是 have six days
National Day is coming and we will have six days off,我查了一下有这么用的Sorry,我把它当成定语了这里回答人也太多了吧,⊙﹏⊙汗
第二种 前面是不是要加 a
不,a 6–day holiday后面是一个名词词组需要加a,6days' holiday不需要
那 我们将有一个六天的假期
用6days' holiday怎么做
We will have 6days' holidayWe will have.a 6–day holiday
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
、six-day off3、six days off2、six days vacation4
1.a six-day-vacation2.a vacation for six days3.six days`vacation
1. The six - day holiday2. 6 day off / The six - day off3. 6 days vacation
1.a 6–day holidy2.6days' holidy3.a holidy of 6 days
第三种是 have……off 的 怎么用?
6–day holidy6days' holidyholidy of 6 days
six days offsix-day offsix days vacation
期末考试的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语句子翻译But, as with all questions of nuture versus nurture, they are not mutually exclusive.求大神翻译...这样对么——但是就像天性对后天培养的所有问题一样,他们之间相差并不明显?不不... 好像应_百度作业帮
英语句子翻译But, as with all questions of nuture versus nurture, they are not mutually exclusive.求大神翻译...这样对么——但是就像天性对后天培养的所有问题一样,他们之间相差并不明显?不不... 好像应该是这个意思:但就先天和后天来说,二者相互并不排斥?这样总觉得意会太多了...能否求助大神改写一下这样句子易于理解一些?
但是,正如所有先天与后天的问题一样,他们并不是相互排斥的。仅供参考喽希望被采纳
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求帮忙翻译下面几句话成英语:“我们因为清明节放假,因此将下周一的课调到本周六,所以后天有你的课接上面翻译:有人通知你吗?”,因为是给我们外教说的,所以请一定翻译得地道,不要使_百度作业帮
求帮忙翻译下面几句话成英语:“我们因为清明节放假,因此将下周一的课调到本周六,所以后天有你的课接上面翻译:有人通知你吗?”,因为是给我们外教说的,所以请一定翻译得地道,不要使用在线翻译工具.字数不多,但不会少给分,谢谢了!
力劈生mevnt
Because of the Qingming Festival, we'll take a holiday, so your class of next monday will have to be shifted to this Saturday,will that be OK? Has anyone else told that before?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求英语作文,在后天下午之前就需要,急,具体如下假如你是李华,你的妹妹Lily在美国出生长大,最近他要随父母回国探亲,并将在你所在的班级学习一段时间.请你给Lily写一封电子邮件,告诉他如下_百度作业帮
求英语作文,在后天下午之前就需要,急,具体如下假如你是李华,你的妹妹Lily在美国出生长大,最近他要随父母回国探亲,并将在你所在的班级学习一段时间.请你给Lily写一封电子邮件,告诉他如下内容:1、你所在地方的气候(温暖,干燥);2、你校的基本情况(学生约1000人,老师约100人,共六门课程,同学们很友好,老师们很敬业);3、表达你对她的思念之情,希望与她早日相聚开头结尾已给出:Dear Lily,I'm so glad to hear that you well come back with your parents and stay with us for a while.Best wishes,Li Hua注:约100词
想挖金矿259
Dear Lily,
How are you recently. I heard you are coming to China for visit?! Well,hear in my hometown, the weather is warm and drought.It is really different to Amrica. So carefully chose you clothing.Don't bring to thick clothes.
Talk about your new school, which is my school.It is a really big school,there are about 1000 students,but they are all really friendly and nice,and I kown you will have great time,also, youwill make a lot of friends.There are about 100 teachers. They are all wonderful, they loves their job,thire students.They work very hard and well to run the school.
So, you get an overall know about your new environment.I am happy to know that you are coming, I miss you very much.Since we can't be together very often,it is a big treasure for me to see you.I am so anxious to meet you at the airport.I hope you will get along with me,and have a happy memory of China.
Overall,I'm very glad to hear that you will come back with your parents and stay with us for a while.
Best wishes,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 西岭雪山3月有雪吗 的文章

随机推荐