翻译日翻中在线翻译 麻烦翻译一下:纯洁的志龙xi

麻烦英语强人帮忙翻一下这个小文章~谢谢了!直接在线翻译的就算了Once there was a Scottish accountant. The business has been in the family for generations and generations. Over time, with the countless clients that had gone in_百度作业帮
麻烦英语强人帮忙翻一下这个小文章~谢谢了!直接在线翻译的就算了Once there was a Scottish accountant. The business has been in the family for generations and generations. Over time, with the countless clients that had gone in and out of the office, the marble step in front of the building had developed a big, deep dip in it from all the wear and tear. The accountant’s friends kept telling him that he had be otherwise he’d be sued if anyone ever slipped and fell. Reluctantly, the accountant called a stonemason to get a quote for the repairs. When the stonemason got there, the accountant demanded a price for a new step. “Ah, big job,” said the e stonemason, “But I suppose I could give you a new step for a hundred pounds.” The accountant was stunned. “Are you crazy, man? I can’t pay you a hundred pounds!” Thinking about it for a second, he turned to the stonemason and asked, “What would you charge me to dig up the step and turn it over so that the worn part is in the ground and I’d get a new square step?” The stonemason hesitated, “20pounds.” “Do it!” Demanded the accountant, “And call me when you’re done.” The accountant went back inside to read his books, but after only 15minutes the stonemason rang the bell. As the accountant opened the door, he saw the stonemason standing there, pointing to a deep dip in the step. The stonemason laughed as he said, “Your great-great granddaddy thought of that a hundred and fifty years ago!”对于您可能是举手之劳,但是对我却有很大帮助的。分太少,并不能表示出我的感谢,希望您能帮帮忙~谢谢。直接套用在线翻译的朋友就不麻烦了~
从前有一个苏格兰会计师.该业务已在家庭中几代人及子孙后代.随着时间的推移,与无数的客户,已经在走出办公室,大理石一步前面的建设制定了大,深浸在它从所有的磨损.会计师的朋友们不停地向他说,他得到更好的代替,否则他会被起诉,如果任何人不慎摔倒.不情愿的会计师所谓的石匠获得报价维修.当石匠到了那里,会计师要求的价格了新的一步.“啊,大的工作,说:”电子石匠,“但是我想我可以给你一个新的台阶为100磅.”会计师被惊呆了.“你疯了,男人吗?我不能付你一百英镑!“思考它的第二次,他转向了石匠,并问道:”请问您负责我挖的步骤,并把它比,使磨损部分是在地面和我想要得到一个新平方米的一步?“的石匠犹豫” ,20磅.“ “不要了!”要求会计师“ ,并叫我当你这样做.” 会计师内部回去读他的书,但仅一十五分钟的石匠铃.由于会计师打开门,他看到了石匠站在那里,指着深浸的一步.在石匠笑了,他说:“你的大顶级伟大的思想,一个一百五十年前!” 不知道对不对,请原谅啊
其他类似问题
从前有一个苏格兰会计师。该业务已在家庭中几代人及子孙后代。随着时间的推移,与无数的客户,已经在走出办公室,大理石一步前面的建设制定了大,深浸在它从所有的磨损。 会计师的朋友们不停地向他说,他得到更好的代替,否则他会被起诉,如果任何人不慎摔倒。 不情愿的会计师所谓的石匠获得报价维修。当石匠到了那里,会计师要求的价格了新的一步。
“啊,大的工作,说: ”电子石匠, “但...
居然还有人用 翻译工具
一旦有苏格兰会计。 事务在世代和世代的家庭。 随着时间的推移,与出入办公室的不计其数的客户,在大厦前面的大理石步开发了在它的大,深刻的垂度从所有磨损。 会计的朋友继续告诉他他应该得到它被替换; 否则,如果任何人滑倒了并且下跌, 他将被起诉。 后来,会计告诉石匠得到修理的报价。 当石匠到那里,会计要求了新的步的一个价格。 “哦!大工作, ”说e石匠,我假设的“我可能给您...
扫描下载二维码自动检测语言
自动检测语言
西班牙中文
中文西班牙
爱词霸在线翻译
爱词霸翻译频道为您提供专业的中英文、日语、韩语、法语、西班牙语等全线在线翻译服务!在线英语翻译成汉语麻烦各位大哥大姐师傅们给我翻译一下这首歌词:all the leaves are brown and the sky is grey, i've been for a walk on a winter's day,i'd be safe ang warm if i was in I.a. california dreaming on such a wint_百度作业帮
在线英语翻译成汉语麻烦各位大哥大姐师傅们给我翻译一下这首歌词:all the leaves are brown and the sky is grey, i've been for a walk on a winter's day,i'd be safe ang warm if i was in I.a. california dreaming on such a winter's day stopped into a church,i passed along the way well i got down on my knees and i pretend to pray,you know the preacher likes the cold,he knows i'm gonna stay california dreaming on such a winter's day.感谢大家的帮助
所有的叶子在布朗的天空都是灰色,我在冬季的一天一直走着,我要安全的昂热情,如果我是在保险业监督加州梦想在这样一个冬季的一天停止到一所教堂,我通过在前进的道路上,以及我对我的双膝,我假装祈祷,你知道的布道者喜欢冷,他知道我在哪里留在加州梦想在这样一个冬季的一天
其他类似问题
所有的叶子黄了,天空变灰了。我漫步在冬日里,如果现在在洛杉矶的话,我会感到安全并且温暖。加利福尼亚之梦终止在这样一个冬日里的教堂中。我沿着走道前行,屈膝假装在祈祷。你知道牧师们喜欢阴冷,我只好将我的加利福尼亚之梦留在这样的一个寒冬里。(如此经典歌曲,翻得不好,请多见谅)...
1楼机器翻得,强烈鄙视
所有的叶子黄了,天空也变灰了。我走在冬日里,如果现在在洛杉矶的话,我会感到安全和温暖。加利福尼亚之梦终止在这样一个冬日里的教堂中。我沿着走道前行,屈膝假装在祈祷。你知道牧师们喜欢阴冷,我只好将我的加利福尼亚之梦留在这样的一个寒冬里。...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英翻中在线翻译器 的文章

随机推荐